Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Celebrities Who Died Because Of The Word "Had I Known" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities Who Died Because Of The Word "Had I Known" (492 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Nigerian Woman Died Because Her Husband Gave Her Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Died Because Of The Word "Had I Known" by CollinsColz(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2014
•If Michael Jackson had known,.. he wouldn't have done all those
surgeries to make him white.

•If Dagrin had known.. he wouldn't have went to his friend party.

•If Paul walker had known.. he wouldn't have taken a ride with his friend.

•If Tupac Shakur had known.. he would have traveled the day he got killed.

•If trayvon martin had known.. he would have just stayed home and
played games with his lil brother.

»•I pray for Nairalanders reading this, that in your life, may you never have a reason to say HAD I KNOWN, In Jesus name!
Re: Celebrities Who Died Because Of The Word "Had I Known" by Pretyangel25(f): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2014
AMEN
Re: Celebrities Who Died Because Of The Word "Had I Known" by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2014
If Jonathan had known he wont had replied the letter well 2015 no far

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong In Dating Many Girls? / Who Has Trust Issues: GUY Or LADIES? / Researchers Say Bad Relationships Can Cause Cardiovascular Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.