Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,365 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (37043 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by meforyou1(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2014
APC is a bunch of clowns. And this dwarfish el rufai from somewhere near Cameroon is the worst clown of them all

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Sss dey wait for order frm GEJ b4 they do their work! Hmmm wat a shame! Someone accusin d president of an attempt to take his life is not surpose to be a joke na! Sss wat r u waitin for?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by citizenisb: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2014
El Rufai is now C Ronaldo. Bunch of mad men!!

Fani Kayode mr cram jones. people like us know how Lola wrote the Mind Bending Tv series to speak about your chronic cocaine addiction.

If fools like you feel you are what we need to save Nigeria, I will prefer GEJ a million times over.

APC is made up of power hungry, corrupt Nigerians ready to continue the vicious cycle and for all Nigerians let me tell you why 2015 is so heated up:

The privatization of the Nations cash cow NNPC is to occur between 2015-2019. The elites knows who ever controls the 60% equity in all our oil wells owns Nigeria for life!!

So do not be surprised when Buhari, Tinubu and OBJ are smiling and joining forces, it is not about you but the Money and the Power!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Ummm…these are very serious allegations. But then again, lets face it, this is Nigeria:the land of political assassinations, sloppy planning, and where rumors eventually turn out to be truths. DO NOT PUT ANYTHING PAST A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. The way I look at it, a man that : (1). won't mind his cronies divvying up money meant for the welfare of the people (2) will look past corruption (3) and attempt to give his wife Billions of the country's money to build a pet project for herself will not hesitate to send goons with guns after his perceived enemies to keep his power and his wealth.

Go ahead and underestimate GEJ at your own peril. Nigeria has been underestimating him from jump and he keeps on slapping them week in week out.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Chubhie: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2014
Politics of opposition is a huge joke as practised by APC. Refined minds can't be attracted to such gathering of crude men. GEJ for 2015.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by 1UNEC: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2014
This is what we get when the bodies that should look into the allegation fail to do their job. Issues like this are not for twitter though.

NB: Correct me if you are sure I am wrong but don't hate.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by citizenisb: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by DonaldGenes(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2014
bcomputer101: EL_Rufai,
Please where is the list?

I beg help me check if my name dey there!

E get d kain thunder wey go fire this man. I mean Heavy one

Falls from Twitter Handle and lamds on Nairaland..laugh want peel me here...lmaoooooooo
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Who is taking all these internet politicians serious? Femi Fani-kayode, Nuhu Ribadu and Nasir Al-Rufai are modern day social media politicians and sensationalist.

These people are really clowns. President Jonathan is training 1000 snippers for 1000 politicians and each and every opposition politician knows his death Number on the marks man list and that is the funniest joke of the millennium. Btw, who says 5 trained snippers can't execute the jobs? Funny politicians

5 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Chubhie: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb: A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by drauj(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Jokes aside. El Rufai has been one of the few people that raise very factual issues on this administration. They can't be disputed with all sense of reasoning. If u have personal issues with him so be it but his points r almost always undeniable. I'm surprised he is way down the list. If the political assassin of all times GEJ had any clue how NER brings his atrocities to light he would have made him # 1. Any ways sleep tight jor

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Psychedelia(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2014
soe: Please who is number 1 on the list? Hope not Oshiomole oo

I hope it's Sexkillz cool
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by ejifranks(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Its too early in the year for this attention seeking, over pampered old fool to be blabbing>>> El Rufia

[size=16pt]
...... AND ......[/size]
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Deiok(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2014
This is serious, how did he know which number he is on the list?

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Ayatullah(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
OK El-Rufai, please do me a favour: Please give me the contract of digging your grave in advance. I won't charge you too much as a Muslim Brother is concerned. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by andyanders: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
someone who is supposed to be sent to jail ranting. Of what use to even assasinate an slowpoke?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
only if GEJ know these guys has something at hand to dealt with him, at this point in time the security should for a matter of urgency arrest El-Rufai, to prove his claims. Otherwise i will agree with Obasanjo's allegations against the person of Mr president.
Mean while all those that are ranting Jonathan till 2019 kindly raise your voices for the oga at the top to speed up the arrest of El=rufai for his utterance in the said lists. Number 7, El Rufai is now christiano Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Greyworld: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Aboki na aboki ... Am sure d old he goat doesn't even knw wat a snipper is but surely he is perceiving his end and wants 2 blame d presidency.

min while CI cud b interested in d list.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by pat077: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
if truely he's on d list then he deserve to be shot in d mouth.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Idi Amin: Anuofia, short engine and midget created in form of a human seeking followership. 1diooooootu, his coscience will kill him, not GEJundecided
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by hollypagan: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
who is this El-Rufai,which plante is he from or is he a northern donkey?

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Gee001: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Dis man case no be here. He's always trying to seek for attention. I just hope he's not the one writing all these I've reading lately 4rm his wall cos it's really sometin to worry abt.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by emmyoha87(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Black Mamba: This is what happens when you give a stone age man access to 21st Century technology. ..(twitter).. abuse is inevitable.

Guy why nah, my whole Family's ROTF to ur comment.
1million likes!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by experimentist: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
GEJ cannot intimidate us! We are kicking him out 2015! Na which kain wahala be dis? cry

I'm #9 on the list but they cannot get me....I'm #ghostmode like phyno crycrycry

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
He is the number seven on hit list with this tweet he will be placed as number one on the list
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by patriotic007: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
El rufai is just making a fool of himself,....Behaving like a teenager in a public domain like the mass media,....what will he tell his children when they do the same thing?

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Afrok(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Hahaha... No 7? shocked, Amaechi say him be no 1, El-rufai say him be no 7, who be d last? Better still make U na give us d full list self.
Make El-rufai no worry about those b4 him on d list, wen d snipers starts killing dem, we (Nigerians) will be counting their dead body one by one tongue. Joke of 2014 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by MaziOmenuko: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2014
All I see is 'sarcasm' in the tweet! He didn't take it that serious and I suspect he was just trying to throw a joke.

We too dey take things serious shaa.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2014
When did Nigeria get to this point of political absurdity and insanity?

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by experimentist: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2014
pat077: if truely he's on d list then he deserve to be shot in d mouth.
LMAO! grin

You must be one of dem trained snipers dem.. Abeg make una pity us o....if e reach my turn make una just gimmie one shot to the head so I go die one time cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by boolet: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nasiru! Kindly show us the comprehensive list.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rufai should give us facts and empirical evidence to back this cataclysmic claim or risk been incarcerated for his mendacious scurrility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Building Collapse In Abuja (Photos) / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.