Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why? The Billion Dollar Question. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why? The Billion Dollar Question. (756 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Million Dollar Question / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by thetruth90: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
Why is it that anytime The RCCG is been discussed, Seun would readily lock the thread and manipulate votes? Is it that Nairaland is now a sectarian forum? Anyway, Nigerians would always be Nigerians. Sentimental and corrupt! and always prone to manipulations. Shio.
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by madamkoko: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
How does this earn me a billion dollars? pls oh, this is not zimbambwe grin grin grin grin
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by thetruth90: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ madamkoko,

How does this earn me a billion dollars? please oh, this is not zimbambwe

Are you sure you are educated? Ask any literate soul around you for the meaning of that expression. Best of luck as you go back to KG1 grin
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
thetruth90,
     tell me your real ID here on Nairaland, I know you're in disguise under this ID. . . I promise I won't tell a soul smiley  kiss
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by JeSoul(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
thetruth90:

Why is it that anytime The RCCG is been discussed, Seun would readily lock the thread and manipulate votes? Is it that Nairaland is now a sectarian forum? Anyway, Nigerians would always be Nigerians. Sentimental and corrupt! and always prone to manipulations. Shio.
Maybe its becos RCCG topics always get heated and people take things too personal and start calling down curses on those who dare to speak against God's 'anointed' etc . . . Anyways Seun can see it fit to do whatever he likes (whether we like it or not), he's the unquestionable, untouchable, infallible boss cool
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by AKO1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
JeSoul:

thetruth90,
     tell me your real ID here on Nairaland. . . I promise I won't tell a soul smiley  kiss

Lol its so obvious, someone that knows so much about the history of RCCG threads is no stranger here. I feel this thread might be deleted soon. . . . . .
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by madamkoko: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
Are you sure you are educated? Ask any literate soul around you for the meaning of that expression. Best of luck as you go back to KG1

Thats is the same question I should be asking you. No wonder the thread was locked.
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by madamkoko: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
Anyway, Nigerians would always be Nigerians. Sentimental and corrupt! and always prone to manipulations. Shio.

slowpoke results to generalization. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by madamkoko: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
Ask any literate soul around you why the thread was locked.
Re: Why? The Billion Dollar Question. by madamkoko: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
Are you sure you are educated?
NO!

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Go To Heaven Because You Are Saved: / Four Wives / Atheist Nurse Tries To Get Self 'de-baptised'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.