Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! (568 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Wizkid Finally Shows His Worth - See: / Jim Iyke Has An 11-Year-Old Son That He Just Got To Know About! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! by Ellidude(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2014
According to bloomberg report that was released yesterday, Africa's richest man and founder of DANGOTE GROUP, [b] ALIKO DANGOTE, [b/] made $9.2 billion in 2013 alone, raising his fortune to over $30 billion and making him the 30th richest person in the world..

Bill Gates is back to being the richest man in the world after making $15.8 billion in 2013 alone and raising his fortune to $78.5 billion..

Bloomberg's billionaire's index showed that 300 richest people in the world increased their wealth by $524 billion in 2013 and the aggregate net worth of the world's top billionaires stood at $3.7 trillion at the close of market on december 31st..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay,

As i take dey serious with my life now, make i hear say my name no enter world's richest...
Re: Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! by Ellidude(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
okpara ugo: Okay,

As i take dey serious with my life now, make i hear say my name no enter world's richest...
An Amen to that..One day you'll be surprised..

(1) (Reply)

See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp / See The Worst New Year Resolution / Win N1500 Worth Of Airtime By Predicting Nigeria Vs France 2014 Fifa World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.