Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

If You Loose A Bank Teller What Do You Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Loose A Bank Teller What Do You Do (385 Views)

First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission / I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / The Tales And Wors Of A Typical Access Bank Teller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Loose A Bank Teller What Do You Do by Dsannin: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
If you loose a bank teller, Is bank you paid money in obliged to provide you with another means of validating your payment. Is that part of the services you paid for by using their services or are they under no obligation to help you out

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Nairaland Breakdown? / When Doctors Stop Saving Lives! / How Would You React If You Make HEAVEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.