Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,014 members, 7,970,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:42 PM

Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks (14000 Views)

Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Recent Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / Czech Man With No Heart Dies After Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Sirsijo(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Margy: Disgusting!!!!! Yolk #runs away fast

Come back we know you like it *in rik ross's voice*
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Sirsijo(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

U wey my head fit enter your thing

Hahaha thats sad.
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2014
#singing:

Everything na double double. . .

1 Like

Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by LadyH(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2014
nor b only *yolk*.
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by adexsimply(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

U wey my head fit enter your thing
Na so your head small reach ? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Kono247: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
LENOVO IDEAPAD YOGA11s LAPTOP
Enjoy the Mobility of a Tablet and the functionality of a laptop when you buy the Lenovo Ideapad YOGA11s
visit http://kono247.com/lenovo/laptops-16 to get one today at 10% discount price
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by chamboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2014
marimaar: Too small for my liking.. embarassed I prefer them huge and long tongue
Have got wat u want..
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
One is circumcised and the other isn't.

For sampling things cheesy
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Margy: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sir sijo:

Come back we know you like it *in rik ross's voice*

Like keh Can't you see it looks castrated#feels like vomitting
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Sallychizzl3: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Margy:

undecided
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Grosss
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Sirsijo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Margy:

Dont be forming learner here... Lol doesnt look castrated to me tho, a castrated prick wouldnt go half as stiff as that.
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by XLR8(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
This guy thinks he is the only one with doubledick..he is jonzing cos I...............
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sir sijo:

Dont be forming learner here... Lol doesnt look castrated to me tho, a castrated prick wouldnt go half as stiff as that.
you lie a castrated prick will go hard but will not spill the juice, castration is the removal of testis only, the prick innervation and blood vessels are intact so they wil stil go gaga upon stimulation.
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by nathandrake(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Emzybrown: you lie a castrated prick will go hard but will not spill the juice, castration is the removal of testis only, the prick innervation and blood vessels are intact so they wil stil go gaga upon stimulation.

If you wan castrate your goat, dog and chicken. call Dr emzybrown on 080castrate
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Margy: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
nathandrake:

If you wan castrate your goat, dog and chicken. call Dr emzybrown on 080castrate
Lol,so emzybrown is a castrator..nice one tho...maybe we should direct sir sijo to him....#peeps from behind
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by nathandrake(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Margy:
Lol,so emzybrown is a castrator..nice one tho...maybe we should direct sir sijo to him....#peeps from behind

Sir sijo doesn't have dog nor goat and I'm very sure he does not have chicken too. Margy you wicked small oo
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Decryptor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1: See as tip of his dicck fresh grin
yemi2plus: I like them pink
Gay Alert!
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by yemi2plus(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Decryptor:

Gay Alert!
How pink is yours?
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Decryptor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
yemi2plus:
How pink is yours?
As pink as ur mama's punany

1 Like

Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by XLR8(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
pearlybianca and pearly..u guys are still staring at the pic since morning
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by yemi2plus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Decryptor: As pink as ur mama's punany
I like them that way
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2014

Calm down joor.. Where u running 2? 9ja girls shaa... smh...
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by shizzle11(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Jisos kraist!!!!!
Re: Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks by Sirsijo(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2014
nathandrake:

Sir sijo doesn't have dog nor goat and I'm very sure he does not have chicken too. Margy you wicked small oo

c'monn you guys want me to deactivate my NL account yeah? grin lets say i know castration.... William wallace style. i have a cockroach, named Salihu. he is my pet tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Gorillas At Atalanta Zoo Test Positive For Coronavirus / FMC Kogi Doctors Go On Strike Over Poor Management Of COVID-19 & Threat To Lives / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.