Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,688 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef (2752 Views)

Stop Calling Us Local Rappers—reminisce Cries Out / Between Sarkodie And Vector Who Do You Think Went Harder On "Rap Attack"- Listen / Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by MrCal: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7VkWBUUtyK4/UsZ-h8QFwBI/AAAAAAAACQU/9YL8yNML3YY/s1600/vector+and+reminisce.jpg[/img]
These two rappers had beef for a long time, and actually made diss tracks for each other. Reminisce made two or three diss tracks for Vector, while Vector made one indirectly dissing Reminisce. Heard the beef started after Vector made a song with Saucekid and said something in the track Reminisce thought was for him, so made a diss track for Vector.

Anyway, all that is in the past as they met and reconciled at an album launch where they both went to perform on 30th December in Uyo. Heard they will be getting into the studio sometime soon to do a song together. 2014 is the year of no beef! It's really not worth it
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/01/rappers-reminisce-and-vector-end-beef.html
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by Drniyi4u(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Datz ain't vector @ d pix na
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by Drniyi4u(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014

Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by ajasa4link: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Great! I always knew it wouldn't last from the day vector was interviewed and he said "he thought reminisce was supposed to be his friend".
I hope they come up with a great collabo, these are two of my favourite artists
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by sambaba32yaho: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gud to see both dude!!!
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by adegwurulez(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just few days after he dissed reminisce in 'RAP ATTACK'.

"knowledge is power that power made me a hero so if knowledge is power your energy level is zero"

"Bring your boys to men, that is the end of the road for them"

But vector mudered this guy sha
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by ajasa4link: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
adegwurulez: Just few days after he dissed reminisce in 'RAP ATTACK'.

"knowledge is power that power made me a hero so if knowledge is power your energy level is zero"

"Bring your boys to men, that is the end of the road for them"

But vector mudered this guy sha
Na lie jor. I listened to d track also, and I don't know how u concluded that line was for reminisce
Re: Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef by adegwurulez(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
ajasa4link:
Na lie jor. I listened to d track also, and I don't know how u concluded that line was for reminisce
Right now vector has got beef with only two guys in the industry;Rukus(vector already replied him in his freestyle on rhythm fm) and reminisce. It cant be mode 9 cos the two guys have since reconciled. You can check up the comments on notjustok.com, some guys were even saying the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Mavins In The Uk! Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Di’ja, Korede Bello Prepare For Uk Con / Richest Of The Richest! Meet The Top 6 Richest Actresses In Nollywood! [photo] / The True Biography Of The Uneducated Fugitive Senator Elect Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.