Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

So Tiwa Savage Expected Musician Flavour To Marry Her? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So Tiwa Savage Expected Musician Flavour To Marry Her? (755 Views)

Flavour To Open Nite Club In Enugu / Flavour To Go On Tour In Usa / Sorrowful Tribute From Flavour To His Dear Friend Mc Loph - Iwe (anger) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Tiwa Savage Expected Musician Flavour To Marry Her? by Sheenor: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Someone mentioned this to me in 2013
but I just couldn’t believe it until I started
seeing Tiwa Savage’s tweets on Thursday
night, that were very suggestive. The gist
is that she really loved Flavour and they
were seeing each other to the extent that
they shared a passionate kiss in one of the
guy’s hit video.
Flavour recently confirmed that Tiwa
gave him the go ahead to kiss her, but it
appears his statement has kind of opened
old wounds considering her tweets. Tiwa
is now talking about “people forgetting
about you when they no longer need you”
and also took a swipe at those who “break
others heart”. See her tweets below…
Could this be responsible for Flavour’s
latest declaration that he’s not ready for
marriage?

Re: So Tiwa Savage Expected Musician Flavour To Marry Her? by whiteking169: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
i believe in the real sense cheating is part of life,the way it comes is just different.
Re: So Tiwa Savage Expected Musician Flavour To Marry Her? by alisigwe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Flavour, oringo boy marry that ol ho kuz of what? Abeg madame go find ur mate!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Confirms Collaborative Album With Phyno To Be Titled 2 Kings In 2015 / VIDEO: Pasuma – Ife Ft. Tiwasavage / Nigerian Idol Star, Naomi Mac Signs Major Deal With House One Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.