Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,650 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? (1112 Views)

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos / In Need Of Advice b4 Embarking on A Family Vacation To Ghana Next Month / Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by staglo(f): 2:12am On Aug 07, 2008
Hi all,
Just interested to know if you have ever planned a family vacation and to where?

Thinking of planning a vacation to Florida, Orlando ( they say is where magic comes true ) what about you?

Are family vacations worth the cost?
Or Is it a good time to spend family quality time away from the hustle and bustle from home sweet home

What are your thoughts?
Re: Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by SeanT21(f): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2008
You will have fun in Orlando. Go and Visit Disney World. It is so magical!!!
Re: Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by sistajay(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
Yes, family vacations are worth the cost, Disney Florida is an unforgettable experience, so go for it.
Re: Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by Ebonyj(f): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
Family vacations in my opinion is really good, this is when you take time out of the hustle and bustle of your busy life to focus totally on your family and yourself. We endeavour to go once a year,I live in the Uk so I have never been to Orlando Florida.
But later this month we will be heading off to Disneyland Paris for a week and I very much looking forward to it.

I think the time you spend with your family is priceless and the joy you get from spending that time with them is equally priceless.
Re: Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by iice(f): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2008
Depends i guess on how much family undecided
The last time i went with almost every member, it was bloody expensive.

The only ones i really enjoy all my time with are my brothers and sister.
Next trip, guess? Yes right! - The beach grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Planned A Family Vacation? by Bossman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
Oh, Yes. they are definitely worth the cost. Not only is it a good time to get away with the family and spend some quality time, we always look forward to it.

Our family vacation has included several cruises to quite a few caribbean islands, Europe vacation (London & Paris), and of course Disney. The cruises are easy to plan since it's all inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Visa Free To Nigerians / Help Needed On U.s Citizenship / Lagos To Kaduna Flights Ticket For July 21st Trip For Sale @ N6,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.