Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? (13558 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Icudkill: 2:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Preceedo:

ok, I've heard. We grow up in different enviroments so we've got different views and values.
Ladies here don't date poor guys okay? They date rich or at least average guys so get ur ass together. No girl will choose a poor handsome dude over a rich average.

# my views # FYI, don't quote me
Dude ure as fake as dose fake drugs sold in buses
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by vislabraye(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Preceedo: A girl was trying to seduce me the other time and I was just shaking my head cos I don't fall for such infact it turns me off.

She was wearing this type of armless undie and when she saw she bent as though to buckle her sandal so I could see her bossom. I was just shaking my head and smiling asking if that was meant to attract me?

Some ladies dare not sit beside you: they rest their bossoms against urs and pretend as though they are not aware. They also hit ur hips with theirs.

Isn't it disgusting?. Some guys fall for it sha but for me it is a turn off.

Ladies, have you ever seduced a guy and why? Did he fall? Can you seduce a guy you really want to date?
(mature, confudence ladies please).

OP, U are speaking this way because the girl is not fine or probably she's not classy !! But when U see a superhot chick, U will have a different mindset. Seduction is also an art.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by naturalwaves: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
You had a wrong assumption. I wasn't even interested in the topic seduction. What captured me was when he wrote that his ex sleeps with an older man for money and she is classy (trying to link the fact that she sleeps with a senator to high class). Just that point alone by him and not other people's comment. Classy girls in the real sense of it are those that work for what they own and not those that depend on one senator or minister to look classy.
No i didn't mean that the real classy girls know how to seduce a man or will seduce him when he meets them. They don't even need to seduce a man,their aura speaks for them

Yeah, my point exactly and that was why I asked the question. I get your points perfectly.
@Bolded, it then means that our in house seduction Pros are classless ladies.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by naturalwaves: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2014
vislabraye:

OP, U are speaking this way because the girl is not fine or probably she's not classy !! But when U see a superhot chick, U will have a different mindset. Seduction is also an art.

Sighs! Don't you get the point? Being seduced is not all about beauty, class, super hot bla bla bla. If you just get seduced by any gurl cos she has the above listed points you mentioned, then you seem like a weakling emotionally. Don't get me wrong, not saying being seduced is not possible but for some us, it is impossible except if we want to allow it irrespective of the type of gurl involved.

Moreover, a lot of you have been reciting the line, "Seduction is an Art". If it is, what's the big deal? I don't see much of the relevance of that line to this context.Is seduction the only Art?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Preceedo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
OKAY, ZEEZOMORE,I.CUD.KILL, CAMMARADEE. Sheath ur sword, if you want to comment, let it be on the topic. I hate people stalking me. Have I made myself clear?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Shankboye(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dyt:

Yimu
The one wey talk pass u, we don seduce am
Infact u too small, na ur pastor be my levels
fatoyinbo grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by kolamilan(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
this thread don turn to war zone.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Ryda(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
lynpetra:

Do you tell lies Ryda?

No Mam.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by jennylove7575(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Na today? Its part of who I am.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
grin

like one babe whom I don't even know from Adam said my face look familiar.

I just know say na d perf I wear dey totori her her.

When we alighted from bus, she pause look back hoping I would come running after her.

Na so I change direction waka go where I dey go.

Lynpetra, if person mind no dey the thing, you like OPEN ya legs like say pepper enter their and u need breeze, e no go work. It's a mind thing!

I frustrate one babe for service until she grew tired of me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Eyepencil: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Na today? Its part of who I am.
Na so you dey talk
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Preceedo:

I'm not talking about guys who are already loosed oooo. I mean REAL MEN who don't see every free p**nny as an opportunity.
If you seduce me, I'm only gonna hate. If you like go naked.
to seduce this op is the easiest thing to be doneon eart. Ur profile reads that u r a female & u arehere claiming to bea guy. If u are a guy and use female in ur profile it shows u r a weak man and can fall for anything. It is also a sign of infiriority complex cos it means that u dont like ur gender. Stop claiming what u r not please. OP am talking to u. U either not a guy or u are not man enough... PERIOD
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't need to seduce any guy b4 he falls for me, no time 4 dat plenty dudes seeking for my attention, I simply walk past him in all my glory, charms nd charisma nd boom, he follows me like a dog following a bone. Shikena
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by tpia1: 2:44am On Aug 12, 2014
i get bored easily, that's why i dont do that.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Preceedo:

I pray you meet a guy like me somewhere to put all ur seductive prowess to shame.

I know there are few out there!!!
[/quote][quote]

We are together on dis bro, a girl can't never seduce me at all.
Even though a guy can seduce a girl , it's vice versa
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? by rockyh(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Frankenstein:
No girl in this world can seduce me under normal circumstances no matter what.
guy,it only happens when you have not seen ur crush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Please Save My Relationship / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.