Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) (58277 Views)

Chinese billionnaire / John Okafor ‘mr Ibu’ Weds Wife (photos) / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by MrAboki: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: Leave that paper story.....we know what we are saying okay?! angry After all we dey here when Cecilia Ibru, Erastus, and co been dey cook figures....

Sadly, in my company, we don't just accept paper word.

This guys financials were verified by foreign auditors.. Hommie, this guy is easily worth over 1 Trillion Naira.

I knew he was rich, but I never believed how rich he was until I saw his financials and he has the jobs to back up the earnings.. This guy is a financier of government. They sit in the background, sponsor candidates and get paid back via jobs.

Like I said, he has a bad business reputation.. But when the government is backing you, he has nothing to worry about.

The guys matter is what I have been working on for the past 6 weeks..

There are people in this country whose money are just unbelievable.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by suleismine: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
hummmmmmm i pity this small girl tomorrow now she go dey cry say she non see penis again for toto hm old man

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Like I said am not impressed or moved....a tiny issue is all that's needed to send him crashing, he's not worth celebrating! angry

Mr Aboki:

This guys financials were verified by foreign auditors.. Hommie, this guy is easily worth over 1 Trillion Naira.

I knew he was rich, but I never believed how rich he was until I saw his financials and he has the jobs to back up the earnings.. This guy is a financier of government. They sit in the background, sponsor candidates and get paid back via jobs.

Like I said, he has a bad business reputation.. But when the government is backing you, he has nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chynes(f): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: Like I said am not impressed or moved....a tiny issue is all that's needed to send him crashing, he's not worth celebrating! angry

pure beef

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bros nope....if he has that money and Bill Gates is still donating for polio eradication in Anambra then he needs his head examined!

Or you think can not think of organising wedding with Brazilian, Indian and Mexican chicks?

chynes:

pure beef
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by MrAboki: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: Like I said am not impressed or moved....a tiny issue is all that's needed to send him crashing, he's not worth celebrating! angry

I'm not celebrating him at all.. as I know how he gets the jobs that gives him money..

His reputation (at least for this his particular company) is very bad.. But that does not affect his account balance.

And it would take more than a tiny issue to bring him down. When you are that wealthy, you play by a different set of rules. Even Cecelia Ibru is not poor, despite the mess she created for herself. I have dealt with many companies and sorted them out, but this guys matter is a hard one for me to crack. The guys connect seems to be very tight and the people backing him in government are highly placed.

His ways are very crooked..

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by netcomms(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tunbolity:
That someone owns a charity foundation does not mean he is the only donor to that foundation,they seek donations from other philantropists and ordinary people who are willing to give

What do you know about Emeka Offor ? please don't say what you don't know about his worth.As of 2004, he was worth up to 3 billion naira including his Assets.I don't know what he is worth now,but he is definitely a Billionaire.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by eazzzy1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
….

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank you
Mr Aboki:

I'm not celebrating him at all.. as I know how he gets the jobs that gives him money..

His reputation (at least for this his particular company) is very bad.. But that does not affect his account balance.

And it would take more than a tiny issue to bring him down. The guys connect seems to be very tight and the people backing him in government are highly placed.

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by MrAboki: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
netcomms:

What do you know about Emeka Offor ? please don't say what you don't know about his worth.As of 2004, he was worth up to 3 billion naira including his Assets.I don't know what he is worth now,but he is definitely a Billionaire.

3 billion!!! Nigga Puleeze..

His 2012 turnover for just one company was over 400 Billion Naira..

4 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Onuokwu: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jenams: I just hate some peeps

bros, just take am easy...they both look happy. besides your time go come soon grin

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Onuokwu: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
chino11: Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor married his 28year old bride, barrister Adaora Ofondu in Nnewi Anambra State today January 3rd. Adaora is the daughter of Mr. Alexander Okey Ofondu, a wealthy Onitsha businessman. Flavour, Kcee, Harrysong, and P-Square performed at the very extravagant wedding, said to have cost over N100million. Seven governors attended the wedding.

The businessman controls a large business empire which spans power, oil and gas and other areas of the economy. His eldest child, Ndidi is 30 while his first son, Chuka is 28. This is his third marriage.

Paedophile things sha....smh. But i am happy there is hope for me when i get to his age grin grin
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
chino11: Emeka Offor buys the latest Range Rover Sport for Ada.

Point of correction. This is a range rover vogue(HSE) not a sport and this is not the latest.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by basilo101: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Meanwhile, i de enjoy light ryt nw courtsy of emeka offor. FG plz Privatise d damn refineries
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Konnektions146(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
this guy is heavy rich.
all his company is private...none quoted on a stock exchange floor and that's y u may not have heard. he gets all he wanted.
he is de owner of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company......
wondered why de preferred and more professional guy like Barth Nnaji lost?

I wish them d best in their marriage
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: nominally! Yet his State is in financial doldrums....unemployment spreading like staph.....abegi shine ur eyes na govt money..he dey spend

Where is ur own state?
Anambra is not in financial doldrums, the least indebted state.
btw, what about the poverty wherever dangote hails from?

2 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Aboki:

And it would take more than a tiny issue to bring him down. When you are that wealthy, you play by a different set of rules. Even Cecelia Ibru is not poor, despite the mess she created for herself. I have dealt with many companies and sorted them out, but this guys matter is a hard one for me to crack. The guys connect seems to be very tight and the people backing him in government are highly placed.

Which tiny tissue will it take to bring him down?
All the peeps that top the Forbes list, does it take anything to bring them down?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
am not State-centric

ketoprofen:

Where is ur own state?
Anambra is not in financial doldrums, the least indebted state.
btw, what about the poverty wherever dangote hails from?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by BlueMurder(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
If the thread title had been "75 year old Damaturu billionaire weds 28 year old...", this thread would have reached its 6th or 7th page now with near-insane cries of "child abuse", "women abuse", "barbarism", "backward people", "terrible religion", etc, gushing out of the mouths of posters who are at present, more or less, overawed.

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Alps(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
He is from Oraifite not Nnewi, Emeka offor onitsha business man ....funny...
HML to them sha
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: That guy can't be a billionaire atall i dunno why some bloggers like twisting things.
The guy owns an oil well and i think its even a big one. that should b worth at least $500m only.$500m does not make a billion.*dies*
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Ogojohn(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
ifyalways:
Ada bekke can hold down her own any day,any time. She comes from a well-to-do family too. They've been together for more than 3 years now,nothing new. she's the one controlling Emeka's oil biz.

Congrats Ada. Love and lust is wherever you find it. kiss
Women. women. i bow for Una.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: why do ye call Offor a billionaire?.....he's just an average millionaire undecided
,oga pls go and have a rethink average millionaire ko moderate thousanier ni,shey u get moni pass am?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i don't care as far he's not richer than dangote or my uncle...
hahahhahha,oga SHARRAP,who knw ur uncle for naija?abi na him one shop venture na'im u take they boast?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Idoma Likita: Onwe ihe Ka riri Ego n'uwa ??
,dear nwanne,ihe e kwuru bu eziokwu,but are u igbo or idoma?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Most fine girls are just always lucky....they just fall into wealth easily....
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: am not State-centric

I know u can be bold enuf to reveal ur dark enclave
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Aboki:

bros pls lecture him a lil,because he doesnt come out shouting like pple like jimoh ibrahim(dis man over get mouth),etc,doesnt mean him no get cash,whomever the govt of naija backs is rich,abi mr smartchoice wan tell me say dangote made his cash legitimately,without govt personels sponsoring him and vice versa?the dangote-ibeto saga said it all,where obj had to withdraw ibeto's production license cause of aliko dangote.,very soon he would be telling us that okoya thomas,chikason,ibeto,iwuanyanwu,stan leo eke are moderate millionaires,yet they are milking naija for their generations unborn.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by MrAboki: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: bros pls lecture him a lil,because he doesnt come out shouting like pple like jimoh ibrahim(dis man over get mouth),etc,doesnt mean him no get cash,whomever the govt of naija backs is rich,abi mr smartchoice wan tell me say dangote made his cash legitimately,without govt personels sponsoring him and vice versa?the dangote-ibeto saga said it all,where obj had to withdraw ibeto's production license cause of aliko dangote.,very soon he would be telling us that okoya thomas,chikason,ibeto,iwuanyanwu,stan leo eke are moderate millionaires,yet they are milking naija for their generations unborn.

My brother..

I don see money wey I siddon dey count digits.

Nobody can get that kind of money without government involvement.. Its just ridiculous. I actually became light headed when I went through his companies financial details.. And to think that was just one of his many companies is even more scary.

Oboy!! Emeka Offors financial record wey I see has inspired a new drive in me o! This year, I am breaking into their cartel. Fccuk being rich, its all about wealthy for me.. A man with the type of Emeka Offors money is a man with no problems but what to do with money.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
pinkluv: third marriage,and you think you will be the last,
lol , let her be grin

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by livapul86(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
I truly envy Sir Emeka Offor. The reality is a wealthy man as him would Always get want he wants. If he clocks 80 today and he decides to treat himself to a New Baby, he would still get hundreds thrown at him. While, there are millions of marriageable young men who are afraid of the very thought of marriage because ground neva level for dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome / Butt,hipps,and Breast Enlargement Herbal Suppplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.