Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,863 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) (2785 Views)

Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy New Year to my Uncles and Aunties here on Nairaland. My name is Dominion aka Port Harcourt Fineboy. Some Uncles and Aunties call me Chinko, Chinese, Japan etc. I am 6 months old (@Dec 27, 2013). This holiday season has been a wonderful one for me. It is my first holiday and I recorded a lot of “firsts” and other milestone achievements. The Top 10 include:

1. I traveled to Lagos for the first time. They say it is still a prayer point for many persons. Mummy took me to Lagos on 15th Dec.
2. I had my first Airplane Flight experience @Dec 15 aboard an Arik Air Flight. (If you think that isn’t anything, ask my wonderful Daddy. He is 36 years and his first flight experience was on Dec, 23)
3. I started crawling moving on all fours on the Christmas week. I could only sit firmly when we left Port Harcourt on the 15th. Now I can crawl, I mean move around on my own. Don’t ask me how fast I can go.

4. I now have two strong white teeth that came out during this holiday season. They weren’t there when I left Port Harcourt.
5. I started eating adult food. Yes, adult food. This is wonderful. For this past 6 months, Mummy has been feeding me with ONLY her breast milk not even water. She calls it “Baby Friendly” and says that the Doctors recommended it. And that it is very good for me. I don’t doubt her. Now at 6 months, I can eat Rice, Indomie, Biscuits etc and still suck. Everybody was very happy. Daddy made a video of me eating goat meat and “dealing” with chicken bone; maybe he will Youtube it.
6. I met for the first time so many Uncles, Aunties, Cousins etc that I haven’t seen/met before including Uncle Andy that came in from Europe. I had only talked with them on phone. Don’t ask me what we use to discuss.

7. I celebrated my first Christmas ever. Mummy said I was still in her belly by this time last year.
8. I celebrated my 6 months birthday (Dec 27th). So wonderful. We all went to Shoprite in Victoria Island. It was a great and enjoyable experience.
9. My Daddy bought a car; a very big car, not the type I used to play with in the house.
10. I celebrated the arrival of a new year; crossing over from 2013 to 2014. I don’t know if I should say that I am now 2 years old. You know; I was born in 2013 and I am now in 2014, that is 2 years or what do you think.

The above are my Top Ten Achievements this season; I really wish and pray that the Mod do me a favour and crown it all for me by moving this to the FrontPage. It will be a first for my Daddy, who joined this forum in 2006.

My other observations in Lagos.
1. Vehicular movement is difficult in Lagos because of the heavy traffic. I use to leave Ogba with my Mummy and her Sister; my Aunt, around 5.00am to her office in Victoria Island. We leave the office at about 5.00pm and arrive home at about 9.00pm.
2. Everybody fears LASTMA. They say that “The fear of LASTMA is the beginning of driving in Lagos”. They didn’t allow me to stay at the front seat because of LASTMA. I noticed that everybody is instinctively conscious of using the Seat belt; even public bus (Danfo) drivers and their front seat passengers.
3. Like I said; I am just 6 months old and this is my first time in Lagos, but Daddy said that things have really improved since the last time he was in Lagos which was in 2010.

Before I leave, please, let me give a shout out to my Daddy for helping me type this out and for posting it here.
Sorry, I almost forgot; pictures or it didn’t happen, right?

16 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by pinkluv(f): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
wow baby u hope u had a swell time.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by pinkluv(f): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
wow baby hope u had a swell time.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by slimyem: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lol.smiley

Proud father..
Beautiful baby..lucky too.cool
Nice humour..
No point asking if the holiday was fun. Its obvious!

3 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 3:38am On Jan 04, 2014
WOW!
The 3rd picture is kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I love that picture, the swag toooooooo much.
I'm proud of your parents!
God keep you for them and never allow them to be sorrowful over you.
Next time you're going for holiday, please invite me o

5 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 04, 2014
6months already a nairalander. No follow your papa o grin.

Cool story little one, but join your mate and continue playing.

2 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by olymurphy(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Wowza
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
WOW!
The 3rd picture is kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I love that picture, the swag toooooooo much.
I'm proud of your parents!
God keep you for them and never allow them to be sorrowful over you.
Next time you're going for holiday, please invite me o
Amen oooo. Thank U very much. I will tell my Daddy to book a flight for U for our next family vacation, that one maybe in our village.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
6months already a nairalander. No follow your papa o grin.

Cool story little one, but join your mate and continue playing.
Maybe that is number 11 of my achievements; the youngest Nairalander. Hope Seun is reading this. I expect an Award.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by greatgod2012(f): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
kinharold:
Amen oooo. Thank U very much. I will tell my Daddy to book a flight for U for our next family vacation, that one maybe in our village.

you're welcome.
But i don't want village o!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by EveryLadY(f): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Beautiful and sweet angel u are.Ur daddy and mummy sure got some swaggs and u are following in their trend. lots of love from Nlanders-Muah!!
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Maipride(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Awww... This really an achievement at 6 month o...

Weldon and kudos to mummy for †ђξ 'baby friendly' stuff.... That's why you are soo healthy.. Thanks to God.

Make sure you chop efery tin chopable.. No deyy select food o.. You hear?

May you grow in wisdom,grace and might.
kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Awww... This really an achievement at 6 month o...

Weldon and kudos to mummy for †ђξ 'baby friendly' stuff.... That's why you are soo healthy.. Thanks to God.

Make sure you chop efery tin chopable.. No deyy select food o.. You hear?

May you grow in wisdom,grace and might.
Thanks my Aunty. @Bolded; this morning I took my Daddy's BB phone from where he left it and I was "eating" the thing but it wasnt going. I soaked the damn thing with my saliva until it stopped working. Daddy had to remove and dry the battery; it took him about two hours before he got his phone back on again.

5 Likes

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Chaulay1: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
kinharold:
Thanks my Aunty. @Bolded; this morning I took my Daddy's BB phone from where he left it and I was "eating" the thing but it wasnt going. I soaked the damn thing with my saliva until it stopped working. Daddy had to remove and dry the battery; it took him about two hours before he got his phone back on again.

Wow! Well done big boy but easy o and don't let daddy start keeping his mobiles away from u.

Daddy- well come to d world of exploring baby.

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
kinharold:

My kind of kid cheesy
After , wake them up and sing for them every midnight, make sure you cry and shout when you see mummy and daddy fighting in that big bed.
Infact sleep in between them so you prevent them from harming themselves . wink
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sweet thread kiss

God will continually be with you, mummy and daddy.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kaiiiiii....... You wicked gaaaaaaaaaan
Chillisauce:

My kind of kid cheesy
After , wake them up and sing for them every midnight, make sure you cry and shout when you see mummy and daddy fighting in that big bed.

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

My kind of kid cheesy
I just hope my Daddy doesnt see this post. He will say that you are giving me wrong counsel.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by jumzzy448: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Awwwww......hope you enjoyed your holiday little cuttieee.
Pls don't listen to aunty chilli's advice oo or else mummy and daddy will be angry with you.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by vanitty: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
I like your wristwatch baby boy
Be a good boy for your mummy and daddy.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chillisauce:
My kind of kid cheesy

This woman eh? cheesy cheesy

OP cool kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by NoQualms1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

My kind of kid cheesy

Hahahaha..... wickedness.

Cute baby. God be with you and bless you. You shall grow in wisdom and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by specialguest(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Awwww so cute! Reminds me of the movie baby"s day out. smiley
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ewuro707:

This woman eh? cheesy cheesy

OP cool kiss

Good morning
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by 4tunebest(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
Whao! This is very creative. I could feel the Joy of fatherhood radiate through every statement in this post. Portharcourt fineboy you are lucky to have a loving dad. Please be an obedient child throughout your formative years and when you grow up to be a full-fledged man, make it a priority to take care of this wonderful dad of yours in his old age.

20 years from now, you would have been mature enough to take decisions by yourself and you would definitely experience peer pressure. Your dad wont be the perfect dad and disagreements are bound to happen; whenever you are tempted to call his bluff, just remember 20 something years ago when he came to Nairaland to show you off to the world. I hope Nairaland wont have gone into extinction by then for you to search out this topic from their data base. He is proud of you, do not disappoint him.

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Ashabie(f): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Whaooo! What a cute loving baby....am so sure you are fotocopy of your mum...buh honey next time you see your dad bb,try and crawl to where there's basin of water and soak it for like 3 hours maybe after then it will be edible for you...my cool and warm regards to your mum,for a job Well done.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ashabie: Whaooo! What a cute loving baby....am so sure you are fotocopy of your mum...buh honey next time you see your dad bb,try and crawl to where there's basin of water and soak it for like 3 hours maybe after then it will be edible for you...my cool and warm regards to your mum,for a job Well done.
Thank you Aunty. as for the phone thing; my Mummy is in support of her husband o. The two "Love Birds" (Mummy and Daddy) has decided that I must not "eat" their phone again.

Anyway, the good news now is that they have bought my own car for me. I mean a big, 4-legged car with Gbedu (sound system) that I can drive al-around the house; from the Balcony to the sitting-room and to the bedrooms. The best part of it is that there is no LASTMA. I will tell my Daddy to upload some pics.

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
4tunebest: Whao! This is very creative. I could feel the Joy of fatherhood radiate through every statement in this post. Portharcourt fineboy you are lucky to have a loving dad. Please be an obedient child throughout your formative years and when you grow up to be a full-fledged man, make it a priority to take care of this wonderful dad of yours in his old age.

20 years from now, you would have been mature enough to take decisions by yourself and you would definitely experience peer pressure. Your dad wont be the perfect dad and disagreements are bound to happen; whenever you are tempted to call his bluff, just remember 20 something years ago when he came to Nairaland to show you off to the world. I hope Nairaland wont have gone into extinction by then for you to search out this topic from their data base. He is proud of you, do not disappoint him.
Powerful. Thanks alot.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Ballotti: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nwata di ka ICE CREAM ooooooooooh!!!!!!
Onye ndi muta ifaaaaaaah? ? ? ? ? ?
Eeeeeeeey!!!!
Le kwa nu NWA!!!!! cry

DEH-LI-CIOUS DOMINION!!!!!! cry

HIIIIIIIIAHN!!!!!! kiss
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by kinharold(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Hi guys, we got to party; it's my birthday.
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by Olarewajub: 4:17am On Jul 02, 2014
kinharold: Hi guys, we got to party; it's my birthday.
Bon Anniversaire bébé
Re: The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) by baby124: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Very cute grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Saw This Era & Not Thinking Of Marriage Yet, Then...... (photos) / Aristo Meets His Daughter In A Bleep Party / Wife Called Husband "dumb" And The Inlaws :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.