Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) (47825 Views)

See What Was Captured From The Sky JULY 9 / Terrible: A Python Caught On Camera Swallowing A Huge Crocodile (pics) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson:

Grow up.

Go and Die.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by thasouthwestson: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ chicken brain pagan 9ja.
You're what the French call "les
incompetents."Immature kid... ┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson: @ chicken brain pagan 9ja.

mumu head
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by thasouthwestson: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

mumu head
Paramecium brain...Aint gat your time, just try to grow! Aiit
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson:
Paramecium brain...Aint get your time, just try to grow!

monkey brain.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by RoyaleR(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hahahahahahaha wat a superstitious post.lol
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by adewataiwo: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Get Jamb Answers 24hours Before Exam, We Guaranteed You 200-300+ Score. Visit www.examloading.tk With maximum Assurance Time Table» 2014/2015 WAEC OFFICIAL TIMETABLE FOR NIGERIA, GHANA, GAMBIA & SIERRA LEONE WASSCE SSCE Now AVIALABLE HERE Now @ www.examloading.tk Waec 2014:- How To Get All 2014 REAL WAEC QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Your Phone As Text Messages (SMS) now @ www.examloading.tk NABTEB GCE 2014 RUNS @ www.examloading.tk Neco » Neco SSCE Nov/Dec time table Now @ Www.examloading.tk -NECO GCE 2014 RUNS Now @ Www.examloading.tk. Say Good by to failure
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

you shut up MUMU. Crocs kill people cuz they encroach on their territories.

If it were upto me, I would kill most humans (especially xtians and muslims).

but unfortunately I dont have the legal rights to do so.
people encroach crocs territory? If I may ask, people who get killed in their homes encroach Crocs territory? How about thousands of other animals crocs feed on? Just shut up already
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Wth? seriously

such a bunch of illiterates exist in Nigeria. My GOD! shocked

this is village mentality.
the only bum here is you. I pray u get eaten by one of those dangerous animals. Arindin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
xtervaganza: people encroach crocs territory? If I may ask, people who get killed in their homes encroach Crocs territory? How about thousands of other animals crocs feed on? Just shut up already

what a fa.ggot!

Ofcourse these people encroached the crocs territory! Did you even bother reading the article The construction work was being carried out newly on marsh land sites.

where did people get killed in their homes here? HOw the heck will a croc enter inside a home? unless you are careless to keep it open and living near crocodile infested swamps.

The Dwarf Crocodile is Vulnerable to Critically Endangered on the IUCN conservation status.

you are such an illiterate. just shut the f*ck up and go drown yourself. loser.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
xtervaganza: the only bum here is you. I pray u get eaten by one of those dangerous animals. Arindin

your father is a gaY arsehole. to give birth to a lunatic like you.

go fvck yourself. damned creature.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by thasouthwestson: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
xtervaganza: the only bum here is you. I pray u get eaten by one of those dangerous animals. Arindin
O. M. G.. Lmfao.... Arindin best descibed the Paramecium brain fool.
And ma amen to your prayer.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson:
O. M. G.. Lmfao.... Arindin best descibed the Paramecium brain fool.

fuktard. go suck on your moms bossom.

This site is for mature people.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by thasouthwestson: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

fuktard. go suck on your moms bossom.

This site is for mature people.

Arindin..... Talking bout maturity... You are no where close to been mature... Ode, didinrin, oloshi.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson:

Arindin..... Talking bout maturity... You are no where close to been mature... Ode, didinrin, oloshi.

damned a$$hole. shege. oloriburku. gaY son of a b!tch.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by thasouthwestson: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

damned a$$hole. shege. oloriburku. gaY son of a b!tch.
Arindin Are you satisfied??
E don don do..go pick beans...
Looking forward to when I go read the news of your Paramecium brain been crushed by one of dose monsters sha.. Guess what? I will be glad and pleased too... But e don do for tonight.. Go sleep, Immature Arindin.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
thasouthwestson:
Arindin Are you satisfied??
E don don do..go pick beans...
Looking forward to when I go read the news of your Paramecium brain been crushed by one of dose monsters sha.. Guess what? I will be glad and pleased too... But e don do for tonight.. Go sleep, Immature Arindin.

STFU fool. efing coward. go mind your own business.

fuktard.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by cap28: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Smooyis: If our president cannot show some responsibility in his area of academic specialization, I wonder what we can really expect from him. God save Nigeria.

Exactly, zoologist with no interest in wildlife conservation - the closest he gets to animals is when he meets with his cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

what a fa.ggot!

Ofcourse these people encroached the crocs territory! Did you even bother reading the article The construction work was being carried out newly on marsh land sites.

where did people get killed in their homes here? HOw the heck will a croc enter inside a home? unless you are careless to keep it open and living near crocodile infested swamps.

The Dwarf Crocodile is Vulnerable to Critically Endangered on the IUCN conservation status.

you are such an illiterate. just shut the f*ck up and go drown yourself. loser.
Fagg*t? Really? Lol. Mentally challenged people like you can't even come up anything that makes sense

And when was the last time you see a croc fighting another croc because the other croc killed a man?

And why are u so arsed about wild animal issues? Oh I get it, you're a product of a cross breed experiment between a crocodile and a LovePeddler. No wonder you defend and fight for each member of your croc family that died......long and forever may it continue.

As for the gay issue, nothing we discuss here as a thing to do with u being queer, its your life. If u like u can go bang a croc or hippopotamus for all I care

Like I said earlier, youre a class arindin grin . cry us a lot more river and sod off!

Hey where's the crocodile pepper soup I ordered? grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by muloks2013(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Freewilly:

Yes it's necessary, your people are killing and eating up all the wild live in Nigeria and you have the audacity to ask me if this was necessary. Dude don't get me started ok.
. Lolz
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: Fagg*t? Really? Lol. Mentally challenged people like you can't even come up anything that makes sense

Yeah cant you read? Thats what you are! why you so surprized. fvcking illiterate.

And when was the last time you see a croc fighting another croc because the other croc killed a man?

why would a croc do that? have you lost your mind?

id.iot.

And why are u so arsed about wild animal issues? Oh I get it, you're a product of a cross breed experiment between a crocodile and a LovePeddler. No wonder you defend and fight for each member of your croc family that died......long and forever may it continue.

Why cant I be "ar.sed" about wildlife issues? You think im as insenitive to the environment as a bushrat like You?
Me crossbreed? LMAO! Im the purest tribesman you can find around. maybe you were bred in a gutter yourself. fvcking gigolo sorts.'

As for the gay issue, nothing we discuss here as a thing to do with u being queer, its your life. If u like u can go bang a croc or hippopotamus for all I care

Thats what you are fit for. Its sad that you dont know your fathers name. i guess this is the reason why you having becom a gaY. lack of parental support. loooooooool
now wonder you are so against animals. you hate yourself for what you are. cheesy

Like I said earlier, youre a class arindin grin . cry us a lot more river and sod off!

your father is arindin just like your grandfather before that. your obsessed with that word because it describes you. fvcking a$shole.

Hey where's the crocodile pepper soup I ordered? grin

savage caveman. grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:26am On Jan 07, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Yeah cant you read? Thats what you are! why you so surprized. fvcking illiterate.

why would a croc do that? have you lost your mind?

id.iot.

Why cant I be "ar.sed" about wildlife issues? You think im as insenitive to the environment as a bushrat like You?
Me crossbreed? LMAO! Im the purest tribesman you can find around. maybe you were bred in a gutter yourself. fvcking gigolo sorts.'

Thats what you are fit for. Its sad that you dont know your fathers name. i guess this is the reason why you having becom a gaY. lack of parental support. loooooooool
now wonder you are so against animals. you hate yourself for what you are. cheesy

your father is arindin just like your grandfather before that. your obsessed with that word because it describes you. fvcking a$shole.

savage caveman. grin
e do pain am grin king of arindin

Once again, tell me how sexuality came into this argument if you're not mentally derailed as I said

For a Arrow like u, its good to fight for animal rights(since they are the closest thing to your family) and then insult humans? Lol

You be confirm arindin I swear.!

This world would be a better place if you and your whole family get fed to crocs.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: e do pain am grin king of arindin

your father is arindin. loser.

Once again, tell me how sexuality came into this argument if you're not mentally derailed as I said

Only a perverted mindset like you can be so persistently tailing me around without making sense.

For a Arrow like u, its good to fight for animal rights(since they are the closest thing to your family) and then insult humans? Lol

Since encountering humans, Ive strengthened in my resolve that it is far better to fight for animals, rather than for undeserving humans. so fvck off!

You be confirm arindin I swear.!

Your father be confirm mumu for givn birth to you.

This world would be a better place if you and your whole family get fed to crocs.

This world would be a better place if you just stfu and die somewhere in a cave.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by victorious1986: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Freewilly:

Yes it's necessary, your people are killing and eating up all the wild live in Nigeria and you have the audacity to ask me if this was necessary. Dude don't get me started ok.
What do you mean? We as Nigerians are simply doing what we can do better irrespective of whether the creature is poor or rich
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by victorious1986: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
thasouthwestson: @ chicken brain pagan 9ja.
Na french be this one?
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

your father is arindin. loser.

Only a perverted mindset like you can be so persistently tailing me around without making sense.

Since encountering humans, Ive strengthened in my resolve that it is far better to fight for animals, rather than for undeserving humans. so fvck off!

Your father be confirm mumu for givn birth to you.

This world would be a better place if you just stfu and die somewhere in a cave.
I like how you mention father

Since you never experienced fatherly care from your nobody lowlife father I can't blame you.

I think the name arindin pain you grin but guess what? You're worse than an arindin, you're an akindidinrin grin grin grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
^shege
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by snapchatvideos(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2016
this story get as e be
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Me4sure: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If actually it spoke, then a witch turned into that croc. They should have confirmed it dead before selling. They might have sold the witch back to her son for treatment in a Lagos hospital....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / 14 Things That Cause Regret At Old Age! / Is Pamalog Bot Legit Or Scam? (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.