Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Girls night out discussions - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls night out discussions (87795 Views)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / Girls Night Out Part 2!!!! Better And Simplified / Boys Night Out Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

No sorry i meant ade the yoros man
U should see the crew when they start dissing

I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
benedicta0:

So what is bitting you undecided hope you don't prefer pretenders. Some
primitive men's mentality! Once a woman talks about sex, she is viewed
as a bad person lipsrsealed

You shld be ashamed of urself. Smh for women of nowadays. Gone were d days where women stayed for 6months, 1yr and even 2yrs without sex and they were still feeling cool, not indulging on sex machine stuff, now even two weeks, you cant even stay. Am pretty sure u are one of those making routine application of sex machine at slightest space. Smh! Like i said, when d machine fails to deliver as expected, then visitation of small boys in d hood untop d punny will be inevitable. Well done!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2014
angiemartinez: @babymama i told ya, i rode him like a horse. Guess wat? He is snoring his a55 out. 10 gboza for u
well done TKO
Re: Girls night out discussions by bluuu: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2014
nice story BM.
love at first sight dt lead to marriagecheesycheesy
Re: Girls night out discussions by stitcheD(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:
Loverboy wanted Njide and she knew it,she could see it in his eyes when they talked and laughed in the living room,she had been in love a few times and can read the eyes of a man smitten.
As she lay on the bed,she thought about her fiance Okey who was away in Kaduna working in a bank.Six months ago she had kissed him goodbye but unbeknown to Okey,her love for him was fading and she hadn't the courage to tell him.
Then suddenly the door opened and in came loverboy she adjusted herself on the bed and he sat beside her,looked deep into her eyes,she smiled,he leaned over and kissed her on the lips,she responded well then he held her very close to his chest then kissed her on the forehead,on her neck,he nibbled gently at her right ear and caressed her ample bosoms and said in the most soothing voice that he loved her from the first day he set his eyes on her.
Njide's heart raced,she wanted him to stop,for 2 years she had been celibate,keeping herself for marriage,but today her flesh had won over the desires of her Spirit .

As the morning lights shone through the windows,she got up,took a shower,dressed up,loverboy walked her to the end of the street,hailed down a cab and she waved him goodbye.
That was the beginning of their love affair.

Theirs was the sort of romance you read in story books.
It developed very quickly
Loverboy was determined to make Njide his wife and in a few short weeks it was clear to all that they had become an item.She had a key to his flat,came and went when she pleased,her picture graced his nightstand so it didn't come as a surprise one afternoon when he popped the question in the most ordinary way.
It was a Saturday morning barely 6 weeks after their first date, the sun was shinning brightly,Njide had come by with a bag of groceries to cook some soup and stew when she met loverboy handwashing his clothes in the backyard.
He looked up,quite delighted by her presence and greeted her with a hug.
Njide dropped her bags on the floor and sat on the railing close by while they chatted and laughed.
He had on a pair of boxers, blue and white stripped boxers and a white T shirt.

Then in the middle of a story as she talked and gesticulated in her usual manner,
he looked up at her and said "Njide,I would like to marry you"
Njide laughed and pulled his leg a little by saying No,adding that he couldn't be serious.
From the first date,it was apparent to her that loverboy wanted her for a life partner,all his plans and conversations after that seemed to include her, so the "formal" proposal was not at all a surprise.Even if he'd never said those words,she wouldn't be shocked if he'd just gone ahead and fixed a wedding date.
That was how sure things were.
He knew she was joking when she said no
That no was a yes

Still loving him cool

Women ehn . To the last detail you guys will remember every every. To the stripped boxers. cool
Re: Girls night out discussions by stitcheD(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:

I even saw the man of God yesterday at a gathering and hugged him to say happy new year and my mind went to that day,over a decade ago
I hope he has forgotten about it
You wish
Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:

I'm a lover not a fighter

Hmm....good to hear...

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Adycherie(f): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:

Amen o
Read the other thread too
Look for a friend,real substance ,a
man who loves you truly and a man that makes you la
There will be tough times but if you know that you that the man loves you,you can work it out

Tnx @babymama
Re: Girls night out discussions by ypepe: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2014
God bless whoever that brought this thread back here.
Re: Girls night out discussions by jumzzy448: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama, continue d story na....enjoying every bit of this thread.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2014
*covers face* you guys will not spoil me o.

grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2014
jeezyterry: mariah lets marry na grin
mariah is half way married grin
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2014
dayokanu:
Change your diapers na

LMAO. Dayo i swear if I choke on my food ehn ......
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:

O kwa white T shirt
I thought I was the only one
No wonder people confuse the two of us
We do have some similarities

So you understand? You know whenever I want to buy him PJ's I include white shirt in the purchase grin . I have on several occasions dumped the PJ top in the bin and told him when he asked that the PJ unfortunately came as a bottom only no top lipsrsealed

Nne white T shirt na PJ bottom di hawttt especially if you are married to a man with a good height embarassed. Some of the PJ bottoms come with pockets so when I see him standing with both hands in his pocket watching his favorite sports (like he did just a few days ago when Federer played against Hewitt), it's distracting I tell you

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by beau49: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Choi!!! M lovin dis thread jawe.....**deep sigh**u guyz make one wish dey were married.

@RedBenson which one b ur own na?so na only women fit wait 4 1yr or more buh men no fit wait ba?Even u urself cannot even wait....kettle callin d pot black#smh....Abeg leave lorretta n dem babes/mamas alone joor!
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wat going on here...
No whiskey, no wine, no ganja .. angry
Ypepe, abeg provide entertainment.
Re: Girls night out discussions by Maipride(f): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
We wey we neva marry talkless of having a 'BF' na to sit with my hands on my chin dey look o....

Anyway sha, apart from †ђξ FUN involved am also learning a great deal. cool

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

You shld be ashamed of urself. Smh for women of nowadays. Gone were d days where women stayed for 6months, 1yr and even 2yrs without sex and they were still feeling cool, not indulging on sex machine stuff, now even two weeks, you cant even stay. Am pretty sure u are one of those making routine application of sex machine at slightest space. Smh! Like i said, when d machine fails to deliver as expected, then visitation of small boys in d hood untop d punny will be inevitable. Well done!!!

I know you are a primitive man sorry boy.You cannot spoil the fun tongue try harder .If you like develop high blood pressure because of this thread.No need to waste my time with you,make your comments,who cares grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by benedicta0(f): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks everyone for keeping the thread running smoothly kiss

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
benedicta0:

I know you are a primitive man sorry boy.You cannot spoil the fun tongue try
harder .If you like develop high blood pressure because of this
thread.No need to waste my time with you,make your comments,who cares
grin

Simply put, you are a sex addict. Smh! Continue that way, just hope u wont begin to ra.pe men someday as d machine will fail you.
Re: Girls night out discussions by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Re: Girls night out discussions by subzidi: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmm i can categorically say that this is one of my threads ever on NL. My boo has this innocent baby look when he is sleeping especially but naked with his straight legs and sleepy hair all in tandem yummy yummy! I cannot remember how many times i have jumped on nwa-guy while he is asleep and always ever ready for action grin . Atimes i find his angry face quite sexy when he is angry at me. One day he pissed me off instead of apologising to me he was acting all sorry then i said "Boo oya tell me sorry " the next he turned it on and said" i have forgiven you". We both bursted out and started laughing it was hilarious and wittingly annoying at the same time. To this, we both use the "i have forgiven you slogan. When i am in the wrong i have forgiven him and vice versa. cheesy

In my next life i will chose him hoha but we will meet earlier than we did now, kinda high school sweet heart thingy so i would'nt have to sample any other blokos before him tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Simply put, you are a sex addict. Smh! Continue that way, just hope u wont begin to ra.pe men someday as d machine will fail you.

dude now u are trolling... this is a thread for online married women,... so u shd leave them be

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

dude now u are trolling... this is a thread for online married women,... so u shd leave them be

lyk seriously. Mtchewwww
Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

Call it whatever but a woman who cannot stay away from sex in the absence of her husband but rather indulge in application of machines is an unfaithful woman. Sooner or later, when she realises a real dicck is a real dicck and toy is toy, she would do the needful by looking for available diccks in d neighbourhood to solve the matter. Before now, sex wasnt a do or die affair for women, but today, ... may God save us.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
^^^^ unu si ahu di oya nma
Re: Girls night out discussions by bebe2(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=RedBenson]

how daft can one man be??

women dnt have feelings abi??
Re: Girls night out discussions by bebe2(f): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Call it whatever but a woman who cannot stay away from sex in the absence of her husband but rather indulge in application of machines is an unfaithful woman. Sooner or later, when she realises a real dicck is a real dicck and toy is toy, she would do the needful by looking for available diccks in d neighbourhood to solve the matter. Before now, sex wasnt a do or die affair for women, but today, ... may God save us.

does this ur theory also apply to men or just women??

am sure u r one of those men dat like women stiff as a log in bed,
if she responds to ur touch u will classify her as ''spoilt'', abi?
smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by pickabeau1: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
love machines are just what they are ....aids..

there are men who buy for their partners

moreover it is better than having illicit relationships..

as a nation we are a sexually repressed lot though we all dream of it a lot

RedBenson:

Re: Girls night out discussions by LaurinaDavid(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=RedBenson]

You shld be ashamed of urself. Smh for women of nowadays. Gone were d
days where women stayed for 6months, 1yr and even 2yrs without sex and
they were still feeling cool, not indulging on sex machine stuff, now
even two weeks, you cant even stay. Am pretty sure u are one of those
making routine application of sex machine at slightest space. Smh! Like i
said, when d machine fails to deliver as expected, then visitation of
small boys in d hood untop d punny will be inevitable. Well
done!!![/quote]

can someone get this derailer off this thread, pleasssse , i'm begging............

2 Likes

Re: Girls night out discussions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls you guys should stop giving him attention.
He'll get tired and leave. Na him way be that. Talkative boy that should be helping his mother in the kitchen. He's busy snooping on the discussions of married women.

@ sub zidi, your story is so sweet. Aww. I feel love in that post. Wish you and your hubby the best.

1 Like

Re: Girls night out discussions by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello
ladies, i'm single but i just want to know how you cope or what you do, when you are not getting the attention you want from your husbands.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.