Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,059 members, 7,970,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Invest In Agricultural Produce And Earn Interest Quarterly - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In Agricultural Produce And Earn Interest Quarterly (1137 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / How To Produce Dettol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Agricultural Produce And Earn Interest Quarterly by taiwolola(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2014
I work for AgriXon Commodity trading ltd now,used to work for UBA.I will like to let u know about our investment plan,of course,if you are interested.This should not be taken as a source of livelihood but trust me it is far better than most Banks(if not all,do not want to exaggerate). We are actually into Agricultural produce e.g cocoa,sesame seed ,sorghum,Peanut,soy bean,palm kernel/olein etc We buy commodities from local farmers and we sell locally to Multinational Companies like Nigerian Breweries,Guinness etc and we export Sesame seed,cocoa,soy bean. Our Return on Investment(ROI) is on quarterly basis which is 10% (U cant get that from any bank,verify) and the investment duration is a year which means u have 40% ROI annually which will be paid every 3months while your principal cash is retained.At the end of the 12th month,U can decide to withdraw your Principal cash or renew the investment plan.Our corporate office is at 149A Iju road, Beside Conoil,Fagba,Ifako Ijaiye,Lagos.Our Registered office is at Plot 8 no. 31B Owode Estate,Apata Ibadan.We also have a branch at Switzerland AGRIXON (EUROPE) SARL,Rue Sismondi 15 1201 Geneva,Switzerland and another at Canada. If you make up your mind to come to our office in Lagos,You can ask for Mr Olayinka Taiwo from the Front Desk Officer or call me on 08034331920,of course if you are interested.www.agrixon.com
Re: Invest In Agricultural Produce And Earn Interest Quarterly by hothead(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
not bad

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get 100tonnes Of Garri Monthly / Locust Beans, Baobab Seed & Powder / Multi Canvas Prints!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.