Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,102 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Upsetting Painful Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upsetting Painful Sex (1490 Views)

Most Adult Girls Are Suffering From Painful Sex called Dyspareunia / Is Your Wife Complaining Of Painful Sex Excessively? / Which Of These Two Options Is More Upsetting In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Upsetting Painful Sex by Princessmel(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2014
i lost my virginity when i was 18. My boyfriend was pressuring me to sleep with him , saying that he had a hard on constantly and that he might hurt someone or kill himself if we didnt do it. (he had slept with other girls before) I was depressed at the time. I gave him presents, money etc but he insisted, sending me text saying don't come round if you don't do it.
i was tight i screamed and cried a bit, i said it was ok , eventually he did it, and i felt sore. and afterwards he was really happy, i just left straight away went home and cried. this is consent. but i feel so bad that i let him, it was upsetting and i just let it happen, i didnt want it to be like that.

I have really low self esteem i ve always been told i m unattractive and stupid, i guess thats why i didn't stand up for myself. it has been a few years, i m not with him, but i have never had a proper boyfriend since then and never been involved sexually with meaning with anyone since. i want a boyfriend, but nobody likes me in that way. just him. I know he has other relationships, i have deleted myself from facebook because i drifted from my friends too much and have not really met many new people.he did get very obsessive over me, telling me he loved me all the time. now i will never have anyone who will love me again like he did

not spoken to him in years, was thinking about contacting him, i d like to talk about stuff, i think i want him as a friend, is that ok?he always said he would be there for me , i have a horrible feeling he never was. cry

1 Like

Re: Upsetting Painful Sex by Enegod(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2014
undecided
Re: Upsetting Painful Sex by jaybee3(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2014

(1)

Ladies And Their Attitude / Top 7 Myths About Marriage! / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.