Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? (6471 Views)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by kokoA(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Stop am o. I don talk my own.. I won't even allow you dress in front of me. The highest my cousin (since I don't have a biological sis) do is wear bra and pant, specially when she don forget burning food for fire. Even that one sef, I use to caution her because mine or my brothers' friends could be in the house. Girls are usually loosed with their bodies.
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Nairababs: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
it does not show gud morality to ur sibblings
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Teespice(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
To me I feel its not right.

My brother knows better than to stay in the same room with me when I want to change. He would even be the one to leave the room for you and I still remember how I screamed the day he opened the bathroom door whilst taking my bath.
I even find it very uncomfortable wearing bra and panties around the house.

All in all, its an intrusion of my privacy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Creamish(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Preceedo: My sisters UnCloth at my presence. I don't care and they don't care.

But it depends on the family. I don't even feel anything cos they are my sisters.

Anybody that gets a hard on from seeing his sisters' nudity sure needs deliverance. Very sure

True...same wit my fam. Diff strokes for diff folks. cool
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Ichel: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2014
CastingCrowns: i do it a lot in front of my brothers without any self consciousness......dunno if its wrong or not.anybody else does dat here?
wish am ur bro, damnn....
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Ichel: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2014
freda506: An erect "joystick" has no conscience shocked
#word
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by yuiop(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2014
CastingCrowns: i do it a lot in front of my brothers without any self consciousness......dunno if its wrong or not.anybody else does dat here?
UP CHELSEA!!!. U r very right, next time try and sleep naked... My 2rand
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Afrok(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2014
decasey: I do it all d time. Even my sisters do it 2....na when I day with another chick na my battery charge.bt if na my siblings' I don't fill anything!.
make I hear as if d blood nd water wey dey flow inbtw ur legs get sense to differentiate ur siblings from ur chick as U dey claim for ur post.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2014
CFCfan:

I've been around o cool how body?

@topic: Like some other posters have said, it's wrong to 'uncloth' in front of male relatives who have developed sex' organs.
Body dey inside cloth. I see you've moved to the politics section eh
Re: Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Have observed,girls do that a lot while we guys r conscious of such thing buh we r free when its in d midst of our fellow guys...my take is that u shouldn't be too careless with it,u know where ur entrance door is,u shud make sure u face backing d door incase u don't close ur door n then again I see dat as an eye saw when I badge in2 my sis's room while she's undressing, common sense demands u excuse her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.