Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (8444 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by clockwise(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
My eyes secretely ran over her body for the upteeth time, making brief stops at her partly exposed chest and the alluring contour shown by her tight-fitting, knee-length shorts. My manhood was becoming uncontrollaby aroused, deep within my heart a crawling sensation slowly plotted its way, toying with my manhood. Immediately shola began to unzip my trousers, i was feeling a sensation have never felt before, at the same time i was thinking of the biblical expressions for these "lasciviousness", "lust of the eyes", "lust of the flesh", etc. I could, without notice, give a good sermon on lasciviousness and how to overcome it. What brought me back to life was the wonders she was performing on my manhood. Suddenly the guity feelings in me disappered, and i concluded in my heart let the show begin.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by toyour(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Update plz
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by abuwasilah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bro! I am becoming impatient... Keep on now!
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
clockwise: My eyes secretely ran over her body for the upteeth time, making brief stops at her partly exposed chest and the alluring contour shown by her tight-fitting, knee-length shorts. My manhood was becoming uncontrollaby aroused, deep within my heart a crawling sensation slowly plotted its way, toying with my manhood. Immediately shola began to unzip my trousers, i was feeling a sensation have never felt before, at the same time i was thinking of the biblical expressions for these "lasciviousness", "lust of the eyes", "lust of the flesh", etc. I could, without notice, give a good sermon on lasciviousness and how to overcome it. What brought me back to life was the wonders she was performing on my manhood. Suddenly the guity feelings in me disappered, and i concluded in my heart let the show begin.
lolz, i dey feel u bro.
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Linzo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
the law of kaama will definately befell on you. who knows maybe your younger brothers will be servicing your wife in no distabnce time
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by Emmysmith63(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guy if u no won make i fire u wit.........
Continue oooo
Re: I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) by SolomonAdeola: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
so dis story died since January 2014. such an untimely death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / See ‘pantless’ Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Storming An Event N**ake (photos) / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.