Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. (3842 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Muiz Banire takes own party and it's leaders to the cleaners / Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
l

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
h

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
d

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
^^^^^^ Featured in AP global countdown....

Eko o ni bajo
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2014

D'banj na bad man....lmao
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by bloggernaija: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is that not Asa ?
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
bloggernaija: Is that not Asa ?

Yup...
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2014

Davido....
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by cashkid18(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
wen did dis happen
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
cashkid18: wen did dis happen

New Year's eve @ Eko Atlantic City.
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by ba7man(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Someone said @Agbameta was dead on the Akwa Ibom christmas lighting thread.................Seems he was were the real Christmas fun was at.

Lagos leads...........others follow.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
ba7man: Someone said @Agbameta was dead on the Akwa Ibom christmas lighting thread.................Seems he was were the real Christmas fun was at.

word...
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
ba7man: Someone said @Agbameta was dead on the Akwa Ibom christmas lighting thread.................Seems he was were the real Christmas fun was at.

I saw their little village Christmas congregation thread and holy ghost singing, but why bother myself with villagers and their village activities.?

I'm sure apabio jet to Lagos for real fun with his ported family in Lagos and Lagosians after his village gathering in uyo...
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ben, are you toasting me for real?

lol @ Uncle Ben and the Deputy Governor...

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2014

The Governor and his Super Agency Directors...
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
l

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by cashkid18(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
agbameta:

New Year's eve @ Eko Atlantic City.
nice one bt hv they already finished developing d city
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by Ayekotoo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
agbameta:

Ben, are you toasting me for real?

lol @ Uncle Ben and the Deputy Governor...
You won't kill me with laughters for here. with Agbameta, no dull moment. Rolling on the floor
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by Ayekotoo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
agbameta:

I saw their little village Christmas congregation thread and holy ghost singing, but why bother myself with villagers and their village activities.?

I'm sure apabio jet to Lagos for real fun with his ported family in Lagos and Lagosians after his village gathering in uyo...
Nairaland, another name for 'comic relief'
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by Alphaoscar: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ariwo ko. I took my sister to the maiden edition 2012/2013 and she never stopped reminding me till i took her and my babe to the 2013/2014 edition. Lagos state new year countdown is undoubtedly the biggest and the most anticipated show of the year and the secret of the show is that LASG never spent a dime of their money in making it possible except their goodwill. We are already looking forward to the 2014/2015 edition. Eko o ni baje o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics. by agbameta: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Alphaoscar: Ariwo ko. I took my sister to the maiden edition 2012/2013 and she never stopped reminding me till i took her and my babe to the 2013/2014 edition. Lagos state new year countdown is undoubtedly the biggest and the most anticipated show of the year and the secret of the show is that LASG never spent a dime of their money in making it possible except their goodwill. We are already looking forward to the 2014/2015 edition. Eko o ni baje o.

Well said. It gets better every year and I see it rivaling other global cities like NY's times square countdown in not time...

The countdown actually started with the Lagos seafood festival

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A1uNgwtV1b8/UqnO1e-mU9I/AAAAAAAAMJk/Jr0SfX69Rh0/s1600/Seyi+Shay+performing+at+the++Lagos+Seafood+Festival..JPG[/img]

The Lagos Seafood Festival preceded the Lagos Countdown, was officially flagged off on the 8th of December 2013 and ends on 31st December 2013

http://naijatunez.com/photos-9ice-reminisce-seyi-shay-and-black-magic-light-up-the-wall-of-happiness/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tot Nigerian Leaders Are D Worst ...until I Saw Leaders 4rm Turkey(video) / Apostle Suleman Johnson Visits Police IG, Ibrahim Idris's Office / Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.