Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,773 members, 7,941,916 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed (3250 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed by caesarjayjay: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Many of you are never satisfied with the regular so you often desire to take it a notch higher. Well, according to thefrisky.com, this is what you men want from ladies in the bed. Una agree?

1. Tell Him What To Do
This was the most common request from the guys I talked to — they’re dying for a little instruction. Guy parts are different from girl parts and sometimes they need to hear what you want. “A lot of the time, mind and body reading is the only way to know what a woman wants,” said one dude. “That’s an art that young men like myself are working on but won’t be able to perfect without some direction or just lots of trial and

Full Story: http://www.austinaija.com/2014/01/eight-stuffs-men-want-from-women-in-bed.html

Re: 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
God! That sculpture is the sexiest i
I've ever seen!
On my part, I hate it when girls just lay in bed faking moans.
Be active, wild, adventurous, fun.
I love the cowgirl position tho*
Re: 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi: God! That sculpture is the sexiest i
I've ever seen!
On my part, I hate it when girls just lay in bed faking moans.
Be active, wild, adventurous, fun.
I love the cowgirl position tho*

I thought u said u love cowgurl!

(1) (Reply)

50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / What Does It Mean When A Guy Say This To Your Babe / Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.