Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,998 members, 7,970,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:59 PM

Help A Dying Brother Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Dying Brother Please (2384 Views)

Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / Doctors In House Please Help Save The Life Of A Dying Nairalander.. / Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dear nairaland I dnt actually kw if this the right section to place this
I am a very good looking and handsome gentleman with no physical deformity but to say I live my life unhappier and saddened each passsing day even worse than those that are deformed sef is to say the least.
I have being living a life of misery right from the time I remember I hv come of age and begining to know some thing but was hoping I would come over it time but I guess I was wrong, rather than curbing the menace it is generating more and more.
The problem Is that I have this veins showing on all over my hands that you might even be tempted to take to your heels wen u see me, is soo much that you can never never c me o short sleeve because, I cannot remember the last time I wore a short sleeve u only c me on long sleeve whether there is heat or not. This has greatly affected me and deprived me of so much to the xtent I hv considered suicide soo many times, I know many pple will not undastand wat am saying because I hv never seen anybody have as much vein come out on his hand like me even even older pple.
Nobody knows wat am passing through even my family xcept me becos am too ashamed to let anybody see those hands
Pls wat could be the cause of such veins cuming out on my hand(both) and wat is the remedy. Save a silently dying soul
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by naijacutee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can you post a picture (without your face?). Does this apply to your symptoms? http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1085530-overview
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by badGirlAshleyo(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dude, you have to let your family know what you are going through, I suggest you go to the health section for help. Sorry though
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by ShirelleBaby: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dearie,most tyms,stress brings dem out especially if u are slim and u do enuf manual jobs like fetching water,cleanin and jobs dat require strength or mental stress.take a month or two off to a cool place,feed well and rest well,believe me it will go in or reduce a bit!
Just my two coins oh!
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=badGirlAshleyº]Dude, you have to let your family know what you are going through, I suggest you go to the health section for help. Sorry though[/quote
I feel so ashamed of myself to even let anyone c me like this... I am dying slowly
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pix or it didn't happen!!!. Wr is d handsome face and d hands full of veins?

2 Likes

Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Shir£ll£ baby]Dearie,most tyms,stress brings dem out especially if u are slim and u do enuf manual jobs like fetching water,cleanin and jobs dat require strength or mental stress.take a month or two off to a cool place,feed well and rest well,believe me it will go in or reduce a bit!
Just my two coins oh! [/quote
I bet I hv tried staying put several times I.e without touching anything from morning till 9t bt yet no changes rather keeps cuming out more, I regret to say that I have bin living a fake life becos no one has actually seen the real me and I believe they won't stand if do... I hate my life
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
oluswaggz: Pix or it didn't happen!!!. Wr is d handsome face and d hands full of veins?
LMAO
BTW, why are many guys taking to suicide these days?
Nawao!
Nairaland the suicide website!
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by carammel(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP,it is an health issue although there is no cause for alarm. Those veins are known as VARICOSE vein or Spider veins. It has causes,symptoms there is treatment for it. You can do researches on it yourself. You should also talk to your parents about it and stop dying in silence. No one can help you here but people close to you at home.
See the below picture,is this an example of your skin?

Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nche95(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
What of me that is a chronic stutterer. Have i tried commiting suicide. I cant defend myself in the public. I cant talk in the public, cos i'm afraid that i will stutter. And thats embarassment. I cant to talk a girl. I cant express myself in English language. I tend to stutter more while speaking english. So, i run away from it. From people that speak it. Bro, you dont have a problem. You should be thankful to your God that you can flow well. Imagine, a stutterer like me called me a stutterer and laughed at me. If i were you, i would be the happiest man on earth. My stuttering has prevented me from studying what i wanted to study or become in the future.
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi: LMAO
BTW, why are many guys taking to suicide these days?
Nawao!
Nairaland the suicide website!
Bro u find me reach heregrin. So happy!!!
Buh u no say me nd u still get unsettled scores for dt birthday thread tongue
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by zeb04(f): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bros u don't ve problem oh,wat of my frnd dats has chronic mouth odour,am d only frnd she has got cz pple can't bear d stench. Wen she talks 2 me smtyms self my eyes go just dey water. Atleast u can hide your own wit long sleaves but she can't. If it bothers you 2 much just walk into a hospital and see the dctr
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
zeb04: Bros u don't ve problem oh,wat of my frnd dats has chronic mouth odour,am d only frnd she has got cz pple can't bear d stench. Wen she talks 2 me smtyms self my eyes go just dey water. Atleast u can hide your own wit long sleaves but she can't. If it bothers you 2 much just walk into a hospital and see the dctr
Eeyah, I feel for dt ur frd ooo. Dis one is strong!!!
U mean water dey come frm ur eyes weneva she talks? The odour don add chemical put for her mouth be dat ooo!!!
BTW!! She get boyfriend?
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
SEE A DOCTOR! cool
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by nemesiss: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2014
queen okafor nko?...
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2014
carammel: OP,it is an health issue although there is no cause for alarm. Those veins are known as VARICOSE vein or Spider veins. It has causes,symptoms there is treatment for it. You can do researches on it yourself. You should also talk to your parents about it and stop dying in silence. No one can help you here but people close to you at home.
See the below picture,is this an example of your skin?

Yes, but those r very little compared to wat I hv, wat shd I do please
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=Nche95]What of me that is a chronic stutterer. Have i tried commiting suicide. I cant defend myself in the public. I cant talk in the public, cos i'm afraid that i will stutter. And thats embarassment. I cant to talk a girl. I cant express myself in English language. I tend to stutter more while speaking english. So, i run away from it. From people that speak it. Bro, you dont have a problem. You should be thankful to your God that you can flow well. Imagine, a stutterer like me called me a stutterer and laughed at me. If i were you, i would be the happiest man on earth. My stuttering has prevented me from studying what i wanted to study or become in the future.[/quote
Honestly I wud hv preffered I stutter than passing through this, the worst part is when u c me you think all is well wit me becos I appear handsome outside bt I no wat am passind through and is killing me. Hw do u c some one who will never put on short sleeve and he is nt handicapped most times I wish I were
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=zeb04]Bros u don't ve problem oh,wat of my frnd dats has chronic mouth odour,am d only frnd she has got cz pple can't bear d stench. Wen she talks 2 me smtyms self my eyes go just dey water. Atleast u can hide your own wit long sleaves but she can't. If it bothers you 2 much just walk into a hospital and see the dctr[/quote

You dnt undstand I went to the hospital I had the money to foot wateva bill it was going to cost only for the doc after examining me to tel me that there's nothing wrong with dat I am perfectly owk wen I knew too well I was not . I was furious
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by carammel(f): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Chardon90:

Yes, but those r very little compared to wat I hv, wat shd I do please
If you need treatment or you are concerned about how the veins look, your options may include:

*Sclerotherapy to close off the vein.
*Laser treatment to destroy the vein.
*Radiofrequency treatment to close off the vein.
*Surgery to tie off or remove the vein.
These are the suggestions but in all,you have to open up to your parents and see a doctor preferably a dermatologist.
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Chardon90(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2014
carammel:
If you need treatment or you are concerned about how the veins look, your options may include:

*Sclerotherapy to close off the vein.
*Laser treatment to destroy the vein.
*Radiofrequency treatment to close off the vein.
*Surgery to tie off or remove the vein.
These are the suggestions but in all,you have to open up to your parents and see a doctor preferably a dermatologist.

I once showed it to my fada buh he never saw anything bad in it, I even thought he was hypnotized so I wud gladly work on it to the finish, jest nid someone who wil say this is the cause and here is the solution dats all
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Chardon90, it may not be as bad as you're putting it. you can put up a picture for about an hour or two then take it down later. always stay positive. they're people in far worse situations and they live positively. the keyword is self acceptance
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by ShirelleBaby: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2014
My dear,if it is spider veins u have(lyk d pic posted above)den u have liver problem,that is what brings out spider-like vein and believe me,u are gradually dying..pls go to the hospital asap
Re: Help A Dying Brother Please by Gigihealth: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
How to get rid of varicose veins? There are some treatments for varicose veins and also newer technologies like laser treatments. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-varicose-veins-what-causes-varicose-veins/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Has World's 'Largest Tumour' (108Kg) Removed From His Leg! / Graphic Photos: Accident Claims The Lives Of Pregnant Woman And H / Naturally Cure Tooth Decay (cavities)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.