Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! (538 Views)

Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands / Top 5 Best Rock Bands And Three Of Their Songs You Think Best / What Are Your Favorite Contemporary Rock Bands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by zicoraads: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
For me its rock allllll the way. I get angry listening to naija songs sef(am a proud Nigerian any day any tym Dow). But British bands like One Direction,Switch foot,Coldplay and even Adele are just out of this world. I have lots n lots of em...listening to One D rite now and the feeling is just WOW! Who else is a rock fan and what's Ur favorite band??
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Rock is crazy
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by zicoraads: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2014
martha: Rock is crazy
Hmn...crazy in a loving way!
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: Hmn...crazy in a loving way!
Na u talk am o
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by zicoraads: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Okay so Wats Ur best genre and hu is Ur best artist? Am gonna bet none has a song as crazy(in a sweet way)as my worst rock band. Pple just don't listen to them...its not dat kinda crazy,drug,guiter wielding picture u hv in mind I hope?
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't think One Direction would rank in the category of Rock bands. They belong in same genre as The Wanted.

...And I'm very much in love with The Wanted's music. You can check them out too
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
masonkz: I don't think One Direction would rank in the category of Rock bands. They belong in same genre as The Wanted.

...And I'm very much in love with The Wanted's music. You can check them out too
yeah! another THE WANTED fan. I think they're better than 1D . sooo in love with them

1 Like

Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: For me its rock allllll the way. I get angry listening to naija songs sef(am a proud Nigerian any day any tym Dow). But British bands like One Direction,Switch foot,Coldplay and even Adele are just out of this world. I have lots n lots of em...listening to One D rite now and the feeling is just WOW! Who else is a rock fan and what's Ur favorite band??
favorite rock band is coldplay. favorite boy band is the wanted.
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by s3nn2x(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Coldplay rocks!
I also love The Wanted!
But none compares to Linkin Park, Greenday and All American Reject.
Re: British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
s3nn2x: Coldplay rocks!
I also love The Wanted!
But none compares to Linkin Park, Greenday and All American Reject.
I didn't feel linkin park 's last album. on the other hand, mylo xyloto was cool. nickelback is the first rock band I listened to. I fell in love with rock songs after I heard if today was your last day. then my best artiste is RIHANNA!!! I'm in the NAVY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download: Lynxxx – Leave Story (prod By E-kelly) / Download This App,and Have Access To Hundreds Of Radio Stations And Music Free / Get A Free Beat Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.