Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,070 members, 7,903,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. (1247 Views)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2014
I'm engaged to a woman who has a three year old son. We are planning to get married by the last quarter of the year....but there is something she does that makes me cringe. She hates so much on her 3 year old son. At the slightest provocation, she spits venom on the little boy. She tells the child all the hurt his father caused her and even goes to the extent of saying he is a bad reminder of his father. I have spoken to her about this and she seems to be deep in this her ugly past and this is adversely affecting me and am thinking of walking out on the relationship. I don't want to marry a woman who is a bad mother.
http://lindaikeji..ca/2014/01/dear-lib-readers-my-fiancee-treats-her.html?m=1

Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm... Why did u post this here? Sheybi u got it from Linda's blog? D readers shuddav given enough advice already... Oya go and sleep

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by RoyalRoy(m): 3:55am On Jan 05, 2014
martha: Hmmm... Why did u post this here? Sheybi u got it from Linda's blog? D readers shuddav given enough advice already... Oya go and sleep

There is nothing wrong in posting it here for more views on the topic as not everyone goes to Linda Ikeji blog.

I believe that kid should be rescued from her. maybe taken to her parents or something. since she refuse to let go of the hurt the father of the baby has caused her. transferred aggression is just a no-no for me.

Op is a good man, ready to marry her even with a child in this part of the world where most men will not even date not to talk of marry a single Mum.
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by slimyem: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2014
This used to be a way with single mothers in the past or so I think. Blaming their woes and mistakes and casting their frustrations on a poor child who had no part in the choices and decisions they made.

The single mothers I know today are mostly ,strong,loving and very protective of their children even to the point of spoiling them.

What does she stand to gain in being hostile to her own child?
Maybe the woman is just a wicked person or need help dealing with or getting over her past.
Can't blame the fiance for his skepticism about her making a good mother.
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by taryour(f): 6:24am On Jan 05, 2014
What a wrong mother that innocent child has. I wonder why the woman dint just aBort the preggy @ the early stage If that child grows up hating the mother wunt surprise me.

In this case the mother will love all other kids she has after this boy which is really really bad. There is a Nigerian movie (say the word) that relates with this story,that movie brought tears to my eyes. By the time the mother realised her mistake and wanted to retrace her steps was to late cause her son died trying to prove to his mum that he would be a thief/armed robber like his father who raped and got his mother pregnant.

If a woman has a bad circumstance surrounding her pregnancy and knows she would hate and maltreat the child,for the love of God get a solution and don't bring the child to this world to suffer for sins he or she never committed.
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by fr3do(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2014
taryour: What a wrong mother that innocent child has. I wonder why the woman dint just aBort the preggy @ the early stage If that child grows up hating the mother wunt surprise me.

In this case the mother will love all other kids she has after this boy which is really really bad. There is a Nigerian movie (say the word) that relates with this story,that movie brought tears to my eyes. By the time the mother realised her mistake and wanted to retrace her steps was to late cause her son died trying to prove to his mum that he would be a thief/armed robber like his father who raped and got his mother pregnant.

If a woman has a bad circumstance surrounding her pregnancy and knows she would hate and maltreat the child,for the love of God get a solution and don't bring the child to this world to suffer for sins he or she never committed.

Abortion is murder except in cases where the mother is in coherent danger.
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Maipride(f): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2014
taryour: What a wrong mother that innocent child has. I wonder why the woman dint just aBort the preggy @ the early stage If that child grows up hating the mother wunt surprise me.

Yea, i remember that movie. She was always calling †ђξ boy a theif.

I have a friend whose sister also got raped. Painful thing was that, she lost her virginity to †hese cursed fellow.
She gave birth to a loving baby girl that looked exactly like my friend.
She continued her education and finished from OAU while †ђξ mom (grandma) took care of †ђξ baby.
But she hated †ђξ girl with every fibre in her.
She had wanted to abort without †ђξ consent of her parent but †ђξ thing sha no gree abort. †ђξ parent are strong muslims and abortion was nt an option for her.
She sha had †ђξ baby but (according to my friend) right from †ђξ hospital, she refused to breast feed †ђξ baby. Even while pregnant, she had tried soo many things just to abort, drank all sort, starved herself and so on... So she was really under supervision all tru †ђξ 9 month.
She almost strangled her baby oneday and that was when they knew she needed help. Through prayers and counselling, she began to change and see †ђξ girl as her child and a blessed one at that.
†ђξ day i saw †ђξ girl (Ebunoluwa) i blessed God for her life.

†ђξ guy who raped her later came to apologise after almost 10yrs after they don use prayer and curse scatter him life. Funny thing was that he lived on †ђξ same street with them. And she saw her everyday #cruel#
They arrested †ђξ guy, but later released him. They told him, he will NEVER have anything to do with Ebun. That was †ђξ only reason why they will forgive him.
He accepted.
Few months later, A car hit him on that same street he raped her. He died on †ђξ spot. #karma??#
†ђξ girl (Ebun's mother) could only move on after he died. She is still single tho but i learnt she has healed.
Ebun is now seen as †ђξ last born of her grand parents and bear their surname.

@topic, †ђξ woman needs help and until she gets †ђξ help she needs, she will continue maltreating that blessed boy.
These situations either make/mar them depending on †ђξ circumstances that led to †ђξ pregnancy.
Its sad tho, inflicting pain on a 3 year old child and trasfering al that hatred and agression on dt poor lad. sad
I wonder what will be going through that childs mind

May God help her before its too late and she regrets it for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by slimyem: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2014
fr3do:

don't bring up the abortion topic again. It's been over-flogged!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Maipride(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2014
fr3do:

Weather in coherent danger or not, they shall abort am noni... She shall no vomit am from her mouth
So abortion naa abortion wether its justifiable or not.
If you say its murder, fine... Weather †ђξ mum is in danger or not, she is a murderer because in †ђξ perspective you are looking at it from God did nt put or add a clause to it.... Did He

Happy sunday!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Dbryan: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2014
She rili nids help
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by pickabeau1: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Mai pride

Touching story
Consequences of one action reverberates for eons

@ topic

She needs counselling
Does not mean she is a bad mother or will be when she has kids for the man
Be patient with her but she has to overcome that problems before marriage
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2014
Royal Roy:

There is nothing wrong in posting it here for more views on the topic as not everyone goes to Linda Ikeji blog.

I believe that kid should be rescued from her. maybe taken to her parents or something. since she refuse to let go of the hurt the father of the baby has caused her. transferred aggression is just a no-no for me.

Op is a good man, ready to marry her even with a child in this part of the world where most men will not even date not to talk of marry a single Mum.

gbam.thats all

on a lighter note @ royal roy edunjobi mi,this new year na you ban me but all the same i still love you (not e-ro #tic kind of love o)

anyway happy new year :*
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by RoyalRoy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: gbam.thats all

on a lighter note @ royal roy edunjobi mi,this new year na you ban me but all the same i still love you (not e-ro #tic kind of love o)

anyway happy new year :*

Lollllz.

Happy new year Sewa.
Re: My Fiancé Treats Her Son Badly. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Royal Roy:

Lollllz.

Happy new year Sewa.
same to you honey cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Topics For Conversation When A Man And Woman Are Considering Marriage / Help: My 2 Months Daughter Sleeps All Day And Stays Awake All Night! / Help Me Woo This Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.