Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,200 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Five Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Minutes (851 Views)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Minutes by aventura: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2014
To the Guys......

You are in shopping mall, cinema, train......and there is this pretty girl standing/sitting next to you. You just have five minutes to talk to her with a possibility that you may never see her again....

What do you say?

To the Girls....
What are those words you'd like to hear.....
What are those words that you'd never want to hear..
Re: Five Minutes by eluquenson(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2014
hmm.... grin
Re: Five Minutes by aventura: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2014
eluquenson: hmm.... grin
angry
Re: Five Minutes by DesChyko1(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Hi there.. Are you really conversant with...
If Yes: Okay.. Please tell me how/more.. Hmmm.. Seems you're really good at this... Wonder if I can call you later for better clarification, I doubt my inexperienced brain would be able to remember all that..

If No: Wow.. It seems many people don't know about... It's my first time, and I really need to get it right..Lemme see if I can get someone else.. Mehn.. None looks able.. I'm done for.. Do you know anyone at all who can help?? How about you help me check..just a favour for a stranger-in-need hmm?? Here's my number..Can I have yours..

In general, when departing: You've been of great help to me. Wasn't thinking I could do this earlier, but now I am. Thank You very much. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Five Minutes by vizkiz: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2014
dis is too simple 4 a 9ja babe...all u'v qatta do...
1. Brinq out ur Z30 n start postinq n lauqhinq on NL
2. Ask her if she knws abt NL... If yes ask her hw she feels abt d forum buh if no explain wuh d site z all abt(dt cnt take 2mins)
3. Ask 4 her BB pin/NL moniker grin finish! tongue
Re: Five Minutes by aventura: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2014
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Hi there.. Are you really conversant with...
If Yes: Okay.. Please tell me how/more.. Hmmm.. Seems you're really good at this... Wonder if I can call you later for better clarification, I doubt my inexperienced brain would be able to remember all that..

If No: Wow.. It seems many people don't know about... It's my first time, and I really need to get it right..Lemme see if I can get someone else.. Mehn.. None looks able.. I'm done for.. Do you know anyone at all who can help?? How about you help me check..just a favour for a stranger-in-need hmm?? Here's my number..Can I have yours..

In general, when departing: You've been of great help to me. Wasn't thinking I could do this earlier, but now I am. Thank You very much. I'll let you know how it goes.
Your time don pass five minutes
Re: Five Minutes by aventura: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2014
vizkiz: dis is too simple 4 a 9ja babe...all u'v qatta do...
1. Brinq out ur Z30 n start postinq n lauqhinq on NL
2. Ask her if she knws abt NL... If yes ask her hw she feels abt d forum buh if no explain wuh d site z all abt(dt cnt take 2mins)
3. Ask 4 her BB pin/NL moniker grin finish! tongue

What if she knows nothing about nairaland. What do you say?

Sorry o cheesy
Re: Five Minutes by shizzle11(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2014
aventura:
What if she knows nothing about nairaland. What do you say?
Sorry o cheesy
Did you see the bolded below?

vizkiz: dis is too simple 4 a 9ja babe..
2. Ask her if she knws abt NL... If yes ask her hw she feels abt d forum buh if no explain wuh d site z all abt(dt cnt take 2mins! tongue
Re: Five Minutes by vizkiz: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:
Did you see the bolded below?

wink

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Ur Fellow Colleague @ur Work Place / Mother Jailed For Sleeping With Her 12year-old Son While Her Partner Watched / Ladies Please Tell Us; What You Really Want Us To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.