Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,446 members, 7,971,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (55031 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan:
grin grin grin cheesy
*falls from Tonto Dikeh's chair

But its true na.... grin
Lynpetra:chiefim,(goes out of the bed),so you have decided not to die,abi?Did u realise that our last position na spider man,yet no heart attack! sad angry
Chief;But my baby,this young pointed bressst,ur well rounded hips,can only make me younger my love....
Lynpetrasadkneels down)BIko I am tired!(breaks down into tears)When u proposed,I was thinking you would die sooner than expected,biko,let me go...I no marry again....I tot it wud b easy,nnam a to kwam ato...."

Loretta,na u I dey crack this joke for ooo....Enjoy!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
Bla bla blaaaaaaa.You too talk.
Choi! Cry baby.....cry me a river.
Btw,u also sound ''impotent'' grin Are u? I've got native remedy too.You know we elders hv lots of secret remedies...

Hahaha! Ok fine, come to my house with the remedy, I have a fetish for older women at times, come along with lubricants, I can't deal with vag*nal dryness. grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

But its true na.... grin
Lynpetra:chiefim,(goes out of the bed),so you have decided not to die,abi?Did u realise that our last position na spider man,yet no heart attack! sad angry
Chief;But my baby,this young pointed bressst,ur well rounded hips,can only make me younger my love....
Lynpetrasadkneels down)BIko I am tired!(breaks down into tears)When u proposed,I was thinking you would die sooner than expected,biko,let me go...I no marry again....I tot it wud b easy,nnam a to kwam ato...."

Loretta,na u I dey crack this joke for ooo....Enjoy!

Lyn ooo! You need to get laid,asap! gringringringrin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha! Ok fine, come to my house with the remedy, I have a fetish for older women at times, come along with lubricants, I can't deal with vag*nal dryness. grin
*Sighs*...children of these days..they'll even fu*ck their mums if allowed.Sweerie,i dn't do little boys who cn't even get it up.I wanna live my old age a free woman...not in a cell for paedophilia naaa!!!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

grin
* flashing all her 32*
If u Bleep me up,I go just find one old rich man wey I go marry.I don't care if him menopause don finish ;Doooooo.Biko kwa,all na husband.

While untop of him every night,riding and panting as if my life depends on it,"Chiefim,are you coming or you are going?"
grin grin grin grin grin

i guess going grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Gamboh55(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm late but I wish u a blessed married life
..loretta U is one of the few sensible ladies here on NL.i've come across her posts severally and Iust say she's quite rational and would surely make a good wife grin grin

For d single ladies pls keep playing hard to get while your mates keep getting married every saturday tongue tongue tongue..i'm out...b4 d single old mamas chop me
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Gamboh55(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm late but I wish u a blessed married life
..loretta U is one of the few sensible ladies here on NL.i've come across her posts severally and I must say she's quite rational and would surely make a good wife grin grin

For d single ladies pls keep playing hard to get while your mates keep getting married every saturday tongue tongue tongue..i'm out...b4 d single old mamas chop me
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Holybee:

go and marry or better still go and die.....agadi nwanyi

Agadi Nwanyi no be bad thing,i claim am.Na long life e be.I have told you to upload who u are grin.You no get mind.Anyways,Nkita,nkita buru ara,tagbuo gi,ma befugi Akpa amu gi there grin.Ozzzzzuuuuuuuuuu!!!!Roaster!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Danhumprey: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Adaobi12: Choi, lyn,ozugo. Its betta to ignore people like dis. Its ok.he/she,aint worth ur time. Hope say typhoid don free u?
Oya,make we do our own na! Remember our rendezvous this evening? I'm talking about your signature. Don't keep me waiting. If you're free right now,let's do it.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
*Sighs*...children of these days..they'll even fu*ck their mums if allowed.Sweerie,i dn't do little boys who cn't even get it up.I wanna live my old age a free woman...not in a cell for paedophilia naaa!!!

Shut up! You should jump to the high heavens that a god like me is willing to look at you twice.

How can I be a little boy, I passed 18 more than 5 years ago & I can single handedly take care of you ( no kidding ), something no one has been willing to do for you all your life.

Now the window is open, grab it before it shuts on you.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
RedBenson:

y u mention my name? Wetin d guy talk? Abeg, if u wan call my name, tell me say u luv me and say u dey com my haus mak we shake body small. grin

Redbenson my bedside love,that guy just talk anyhow!
Sweerie kon join me,I dey knack one correct drink right now... cheesy.
As for that bastard, I dey wait for am...
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Adaobi12: Choi, lyn,ozugo. Its betta to ignore people like dis. Its ok.he/she,aint worth ur time. Hope say typhoid don free u?

Yea...I do that,but not today dear.
No worry,e hungry me to abuse person today... wink
But I won see d Monica face.....I won see the way wey foollllll face dey be.....am very curious.Abeg
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up! You should jump to the high heavens that a god like me is willing to look at you twice.

How can I be a little boy, I passed 18 more than 5 years ago & I can single handedly take care of you ( no kidding ), something no one has been willing to do for you all your life.

Now the window is open, grab it before it shuts on you.
Kiddo,of course u feel like a god.Your meat just grew a few centimeters longer,we no go hear word.Your voice got deeper yesterday,na only ur voice we go dey hear.Hmmmm.
*Pats his head*..oya go,i'll tell those little girls that u are now beyond puberty.
*Shuts the window on his pimpled face*

3 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by snthesis(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
some peeps, take NL too seriously.....

......btw my Range is White
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
snthesis: some peeps, take NL too seriously.....

......btw my Range is White

*drops her glass of Localised JD*
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
Kiddo,of course u feel like a god.Your meat just grew a few centimeters longer,we no go hear word.Your voice got deeper yesterday,na only ur voice we go dey hear.Hmmmm.
*Pats his head*..oya go,i'll tell those little girls that u are now beyond puberty.

You keep talking nonsense, Ive got a smoother face than yours, even with your layers of make-up.

I'm tired of your idiocy, apply the changes I highlighted to your life & watch it change, it's your life not mine.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
hmmm undecided undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danny,me and u no get wahala. Na my in- law u be. (u get wat i mean) when u beep u,u cum online. Bt wait u 2 like gist oh.
Danhumprey: Oya,make we do our own na! Remember our rendezvous this evening? I'm talking about your signature. Don't keep me waiting. If you're free right now,let's do it.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:

I would make sure I don't cross ur path on NL. embarassed
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

You keep talking nonsense, Ive got a smoother face than yours, even with your layers of make-up.

I'm tired of your idiocy, apply the changes I highlighted to your life & watch it change, it's your life not mine.
*Yawns*.....kiddo giving me advice when he's still battling wif late puberty and acne? Issoraite
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by choice393(f): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dat is nice.wow i must say u look beautiful
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by snthesis(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

*drops her glass of Localised JD*
grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by DExplorer1: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Loretta, Happy Married Life! God bless your home. Celebrate!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol! No dear,we're cool.I only bare my fangs at pompous male folks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Danhumprey: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol. You sef,who go wan cross your path? As e be like this,e be like say you dey gradually take over from Idowuogbo,and e be like say Idowu don meddle down a little.gringringrin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Adaobi12: Danny,me and u no get wahala. Na my in- law u be. (u get wat i mean) when u beep u,u cum online. Bt wait u 2 like gist oh.
No be that one be the main koko o. That gist na side kick. I mean something else. I would beep you when I'm free.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. You sef,who go wan cross your path? As e be like this,e be like say you dey gradually take over from Idowuogbo,and e be like say Idowu don meddle down a little.gringringrin

Id still wears it oooooo.Lol.The babe dey fuuuck Pple up still,anyhow. grin grin
Well,I no dey like abuse females,because I feel I am abusin myself.But for the guys,carry go grin grin.I dey behind any babe. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by simdam500(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=14pt]happy married life!!! i for swear for mod, if e no make fp, tank God they behave

long life and pros...... *dont even know wat to say*

just stay bless...
[/size]
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Shugajay(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
frank043:

U r also pretty 2...I jt checkd out ur pix.#winks#
Tnxs smiley
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

Redbenson my bedside love,that guy just talk anyhow!
Sweerie kon join me,I dey knack one correct drink right now... cheesy.
As for that bastard, I dey wait for am...

So me na ur "beside" love abi? Who com be d "inside" love then? Btw, where u dey de knack d drink make i fly enter?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Chomzy19(f): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Lori HML gurl.. So u don leave us Jewe! Choi!! Wishing u all d gr8t packages of married life + Ejima to open d doors grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
*Yawns*.....kiddo giving me advice when he's still battling wif late puberty and acne? Issoraite

Ok! I'm still battling with puberty, ive got acne, pimples and what have you. Now this thread is not about you or me, its about lorretta & her husband, join them in celebrating or better still ask her to furnish you with tips on how to get your own marriage & maybe we can celebrate with you.

When I talk you listen, it will be of benefit to you, your age means nothing to me, if you like be an octogenarian, it doesn't change your sadness neither does it make me not smarter or wiser than you.

Take my advice or chuck it in the bin & keep obsessing over my "puberty".

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.