Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? (2216 Views)

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? / Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
What if APC decides to field Peter Obi or Sullivan Chime or Pat Utomi as
their 2015 Presidential candidate, will the south east abandon PDP for
Apc?
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
But some of the presidential aspirants in 2011 were Igbos.

Some of the aspirants of some of the numerous political parties will still field Igbo candidates in 2015, so the question is irrelevent.

2 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
I will vote for Jonathan , even if my father becomes the APC flag bearer.

Having siad that, I want you to know that the only thing that can keep the APC union together is an Hausa/Fulani Presidential candidate and a Yoruba Vice. So stop dreaming.

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
noblezone: I will vote for Jonathan , even if my father becomes the APC flag bearer.

ibos have sold their birthright to the ijaws, a minority group. Look at the above poster denying his father just cos he wants jonathan to give his red cap chiefs crumbs.

11 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by nku5: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: ibos have sold their birthright to the ijaws, a minority group. Look at the above poster denying his father just cos he wants jonathan to give his red cap chiefs crumbs.

Some of you are incapable of seeing anything besides through clannish lens. So a vote for jonathan is a vote for ijaw

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by nku5: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
To be honest if the APC fields Utomi or Sullivan it will definitely split the votes in the SE. Though we know that the APC bigot template will NEVER allow them select an Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
i will vote pat utomi over anybody irrespective of his party any day
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by egift(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is a fact that if APC win in 2015, Ndigbo will join APC in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by egift(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
noblezone: I will vote for Jonathan , even if my father becomes the APC flag bearer.
Nwokem, why are you disgracing your father just for peanuts from a drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift:
He is only expressing his views so I don't see what's wrong in the guy'
preference for jonathan over his own father
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by FreeGlobe(f): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
nku5: To be honest if the APC fields Utomi or Sullivan it will definitely split the votes in the SE. Though we know that the APC bigot template will NEVER allow them select an Igbo man
Truth, Ngige too

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift: It is a fact that if APC win in 2015, Ndigbo will join APC in large numbers.

That is acting to norm....
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift:
funny character bash ibos on another thread claim ibo in another

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Kairoseki77: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
APC will never field an Igbo President after what happened in Anambra.

That was their one chance.
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by themaskedman: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
APC field an Igbo candidate? In Nigeria or in dreamland?

APC is so tribalistic that it won‘t field a Christian as a candidate talk more of an Igbo.

Anyway like Noblezone said even if APC field me as its presidential candidate I will still vote for Jonathan.
GGGEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
idumuose: What if APC decides to field Peter Obi or Sullivan Chime or Pat Utomi as
their 2015 Presidential candidate, will the south east abandon PDP for
Apc?
doesn't it sound as a waste of time if we start delibrating this, cos we all knw there s no major party that will slap an igbo man on its flag.

At least, not 20yrs from now undecided
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
themaskedman: APC field an Igbo candidate? In Nigeria or in dreamland?

APC is so tribalistic that it won‘t field a Christian as a candidate talk more of an Igbo.

Anyway like Noblezone said even if APC field me as its presidential candidate I will still vote for Jonathan.
GGGEJ.
That is interesting.But I konw Apc does not have igbos in their agenda.
They don't need the igbos to win the presidential election.
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: ibos have sold their birthright to the ijaws, a minority group. Look at the above poster denying his father just cos he wants jonathan to give his red cap chiefs crumbs.

It seems they have scraped the topic called "comprehension" from the English Language, else it beats my imagination how you deduced that I am denying my father.

Any Igbo man that will accept to contest against Jonathat at this period of history making in this fraud called Nigeria is on his own, and that includes my father. That I wont vote him does not in anyway mean denying him.

As for selling our "birth right" to Ijaw, we are not the first. After all the Yorubas have just sold their conscience, birh right, future and pride to the Hausa Fulani.

As for crumbs, sorry to burst your people! We don't need any crumbs from him, it os only political wisdom for the peoples of the SS and SE not betray Jonathan. Whosever does so, is an enemy and will facce the music when the time comes.

10 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift:

His meaning: this isn't about sentiment but about merit.
What good would it do the country if I were to vote my father, out of sentiment, when I'm convinced someone else is better qualified? Isn't that the sort of ethnic bias we've all been discouraging?

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by meforyou1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
The Islamic fundamentalist APC can never field an igbo man as their presidential candidate
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift:

first, it is not everyone that takes positions for peanuts gains. My position is a political wisdom for the peoples of the SE (and even SS) for now.

I also think you are being childish if you cannot make your own contrubution without adding insults.

As for disgracing my father, if he is so gullible and naive politically that he can stand up at this time of history of the fraud called Nigeria to betray Jonathan, the he has brought the disgrace upon himself just like Amechi and Rochas done.

The North is leaving thw PDP in their numbers to APC just to protect their sectional interest, then it is wisdom for us to also protect out sectional interest.

I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by themaskedman: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
idumuose:
That is interesting.But I konw Apc does not have igbos in their agenda.
They don't need the igbos to win the presidential election.
We shall see how far they go without the Igbo.
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by holyvirgin: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
But they fielded Ngige in Anambra but he still lost. Does it have anything to do with the party? Party of backstabbers.....

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
holyvirgin: But they fielded Ngige in Anambra but he still lost. Does it have anything to do with the party? Party of backstabbers.....
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by HowFar: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: ibos have sold their birthright to the ijaws, a minority group.

Meanwhile Tinubu is busy selling yours.

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by ikecaesar(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift:
na ur papa give am ogogoro abi
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
egift: It is a fact that if APC win in 2015, Ndigbo will join APC in large numbers.
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by macjive01: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Space booked for high calibre answer.

Watch out for it.

Macjive01
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by size38: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
This new romance btw SS and SE is becoming something else oo. But for sure, i know this romance will end wit GEJ's administration. because majority of south-south will not support Igbo presidency. For all I know, Igbos are only giving their support to an Ijaw man and not south-south. A typical Ijaw man won't want an Igbo man anywhere near him/her. Even right here in Niger Delta, we how the Ijaws behaves to other Ijaws like the Kalabaris, okirika etc so d Igbos should be wise
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by sol2galay: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2014

Having siad that, I want you to know that the only thing that can keep the APC union together is an Hausa/Fulani Presidential candidate and a Yoruba Vice. So stop dreaming.

Ewu i call u Ewu if truely u are an igboman
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by idumuose(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
themaskedman:
We shall see how far they go without the Igbo.
Re: Will Igbos Discard Jonathan Should APC Field An Igbo Presidential Candidate? by aventura: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is not actually my style, but come to think of it, If the APC fields an Igbo man as President, it would really divide if not absorb the entire SE votes. Then we would have something like:
SE,SW,NE as soilid grounds while they go around shopping for votes in NW, NC. This is strategic thinking.

2015 is definately the bone of contention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Delta Politician Stripped Byprostitutes For Not Paying / BUHARI: Breaking News!! / Zahra Buhari: Change Is Here. See Picture! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.