Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (83258 Views)

Using Dual BBM On Your BB10 Device / How To Install Dual BBM In One Device / Is There Any Device Like Mifi Router + Power Bank On One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is to show the extent Android device has useless bbm on blackberry. . . Even the original creator of BBM cannot use dual bbm on blackberry device but Android devices have just broke the embargo of using only one bbm on your android device with the use of BBM3.
BBM3 is the secondary app of BBM that can be run on the same device bbm is installed. It will allow you to have two different Pin in one device. In short, you can run up to 5 bbm on one device. Look at the picture below, you’ll see that it contains five different bbm on one android device. But it all depends on what you are using it for.

For the purpose of this tutorial, I’ll just center around 2bbm on one device.

Requirements:
Make sure you’ve installed the original bbm
Make sure you are running android 4.0 and above
Installation Guide
1. Download BBM3 from this link http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/97094073/file.html
2. Run and install it,
3. Sign in or Create a new/different Blackberry ID (Recommended)
4. Wait until it finishes and you will have 2bbm running on one android device.

FAQ
Can I run more than one bbm on Iphone/iPad or Blackberry Device?
Ans: No, it can only be run on Android device

Culled From: http://www.yomiprof.com/2014/01/bbm3-now-you-can-have-2-bbm-pin-in-one.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Cpolicy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chei dis go make bbm useless pass 2go
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by funshint(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Down d drain goes your battery!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by samsard(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
C.policy:
Chei dis go make bbm useless pass 2go
Exactly.
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by olahero(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
it shows how useless BBM is not Android, are you a learner? you better spark off and join #droidteam.

1 Like

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by laplace19(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
What's the essence by the way? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Francheezy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Even the BBM that I have self is useless, always hibernated with Greenify, talk less two undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Justiyke4u: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
I dont see the use
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Gosj01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Is the OP forgetting that there is no STARS in bbm just like 2go??
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Naija ppl like to OVERDO.... *In orezi voice* What is the need??

2 Likes

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
No be naija fault.. ask the developer
screenagerjoe: Naija ppl like to OVERDO.... *In orezi voice* What is the need??
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is not all about the stars friend... but i beleive their is a purpose sha which i can not define
Gosj01: Is the OP forgetting that there is no STARS in bbm just like 2go??
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Seequadry(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
U can use one for busiinez... Maybe for broadcast messages
And d other can be for ur family nd kloz friendz:-)
Blogers can take ad advantage of diz

1 Like

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Xoxyl(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by swaystunna(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
..Hmmm,Dis is an OdoreFerous saga cum-gargantuan-gaga

1 Like

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by AmaraBrown(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is Gobe... What on earth will i be doing with dual bbm? is it an atm machine? oooosh! Techno Phonesss just spoil market for us

1 Like

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Gosj01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Amara Brown: This is Gobe... What on earth will i be doing with dual bbm? is it an atm machine? oooosh! Techno Phonesss just spoil market for us
1. They tell you say na only TECNO dey do Android phone?
2. Madam, when did BBM becomes a Commodity which you now sell??

2 Likes

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Gosj01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yomii: It is not all about the stars friend... but i beleive their is a purpose sha which i can not define
Looking at the link, it doesn't look like the official link. . . i just can't fathom the need for it
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by OCTAVO: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Seriously, I don't need this app!!! Some peeps dey overdo things sef.
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by olawale005(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello peeps seriously if u don't want ur account to be hack by any one don't try to download that link, that's a software that can still from u, I did download the link , after downloading there's a point u will be ask if to accept or cancel cos u will have to grant the software access to ur account emails and other things...so pls don't try it. Cus if its official den u will find it in I tune store......pls dnt be a victim

3 Likes

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by AmaraBrown(f): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gosj01:
Looking at the link, it doesn't look like the official link. . . i just can't fathom the need for it

It is not official, not even in playstore but it's developed by group of xda developer. Just experimenting i guess.
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Tbillz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tha Rise n Fall of BBM # multiple bbm for what?
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
⇧⇧ Everybody's now claiming to be a hack wizard...smdh undecided sad
Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by olabaze(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yomii:
This is to show the extent Android device has useless bbm on blackberry. . . Even the original creator of BBM cannot use dual bbm on blackberry device but Android devices have just broke the embargo of using only one bbm on your android device with the use of BBM3.
BBM3 is the secondary app of BBM that can be run on the same device bbm is installed. It will allow you to have two different Pin in one device. In short, you can run up to 5 bbm on one device. Look at the picture below, you’ll see that it contains five different bbm on one android device. But it all depends on what you are using it for.

Requirements:
Installation Guide
1. Download BBM3 from this link http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/97094073/file.html
2. Run and install it,

FAQ

Culled From: http://www.yomiprof.com/2014/01/bbm3-now-you-can-have-2-bbm-pin-in-one.html

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by olabaze(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
olabaze:

Requirements:
Installation Guide
2. Run and install it,

FAQ

Re: BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm even tired with the one I have

Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) / Airtel Awoof-how To Get 1gb For #200 On Airtel / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.