Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why The Change In Host For Streethop- HIPTV (channel 324) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why The Change In Host For Streethop- HIPTV (channel 324) (1213 Views)

Shoot Music Video For Mtvbase, Soundcity, Hiptv & Trace / Exclusive - D'banj Opens Up To Hiptv / [music + Video] : Olamide – Hi Sound (hiptv Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Change In Host For Streethop- HIPTV (channel 324) by OrinWat: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello Peeps,

Pls has anyone watched any episode of Streethop on HIPTV channel 324 on DSTV. Why does HIPTV management change the hosts week-in, week-out. There's just no consistency. There was a light-skinned lady(cant remember her name) who interviewed Chidinma on Streethop on a particular week and then another lady (I think Matilda) interviewed Sean Tizzle on another week. And it goes on and on and on.

Could HIPTV management be more consistent and assign a 'permanent face' as host to the steethop programme? Is the fair skinned lady (anyone pls remind me her name) who interviewed chidinma or is it Matilda that is the permanent host.

Why should there be a permanent host? So that the flavor of the programme could be maintained. No two persons are alike. Btw, i really enjoy watching the programme. pains me i dont knw the name of the lady who interviewed Chidinma on the programme. That was my best espisode so far. Matilda is also fantastic.

Thank you.
Re: Why The Change In Host For Streethop- HIPTV (channel 324) by Daniel2802(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't watch the program but i like the lyrics to go and the videos and song.

(1) (Reply)

Ragae Blues By Harry Song Too Dope / Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. / When Our People First Listen To Music From Speaker In 1932

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.