Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

The New Enerhen Junction Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Enerhen Junction Warri (2801 Views)

Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Fatal Accident Near Unizik Junction Awka - Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Enerhen Junction Warri by nelsonegware: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
The new Enerhen Junction Warri, as remodelled by Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan Administration

3 Likes

Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by hayubee(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Ftc things!
Thanks to etisalat nd my dad 4 getting me dis fone
Shout out to all uniabuja students!

Back to d pics: nice1
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Standing5(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Good! Oshodi junction comes to mind here.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by scribble: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2014
can we have pics after nepa has taken light grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by obuksjr(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Please can we have the broad daylight picture?Because my villa amidst these yuletide disco lights and fireworks was like Las Vegas to my greatest surprise.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
I see idiotic comments so far on dis nice thread. Do u guys hav a problem wit the street n traffic light shinnin everywhere @ d junction? If OP had taken d pics @ noon, I knw some of u will still make derogatory comments abt d street lights and conclude it might not be in gud workin condition.
I live in warri, so for those of u callin it xmas disco light, go get ur glasses n view d pics again. Una too dey eat garri.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by nelsonegware: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
The New Enerhen Junction during the day time. Kudos Dr Uduaghan.

Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by wesley80(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Heavily impressive. Once upon a time Enerhen junction was the focal point for rude and demeaning Warri jokes and with good reasons. Well, that was then and this is now. Only someone that has lived in Warri can truly appreciate these pictures. Great job Uduaghan.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
I like PDP Governors for one thing, they don't do propaganda. Just imagine if this was done by our APC governors we could have been bored of Nairaland for few days because it would have be topic of everyday. I am not saying APC governors aren't working but saying they spend more on media on what not really enough to celebrate on.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Omokos(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
I call it Dubai made in Delta State. God Bless the people Governor Uduaghan. Bravo
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by obazman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nice job by the delta state government.... We pray to see more of this. Kudos to the governor.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am really impressed byt what am seeing up there...it shows that development can be attained in the Niger Delta Considering the immense capital being allocated to these states as Revenue allocation.Uduaghan has always come across to us in the western part of the country as a non performer due to what we have been made to believe in the Media but with this projject and many more to come (hopefully) from his administration before it comes to an end next year,I am hopeful that Emmanuel Uduaghan can re-write his name in Gold on the annals of Delta State.Kudos to the Delta State Government Once again.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by atlwireles: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alcatraz001: Am really impressed byt what am seeing up there...it shows that development can be attained in the Niger Delta Considering the immense capital being allocated to these states as Revenue allocation.Uduaghan has always come across to us in the western part of the country as a non performer due to what we have been made to believe in the Media but with this projject and many more to come (hopefully) from his administration before it comes to an end next year,I am hopeful that Emmanuel Uduaghan can re-write his name in Gold on the annals of Delta State.Kudos to the Delta State Government Once again.

PDP has performed better in delta than any state in this country in all sectors.. All we lack is high tech propaganda.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
atlwireles:

PDP has performed better in delta than any state in this country in all sectors.. All we lack is high tech propaganda.

Maybe its time you people started investing money in the media so that you can tell your own stories because we yorubas won't tell the world your stories for you!
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by atlwireles: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Maybe its time you people started investing money in the media so that you can tell your own stories because we yorubas won't tell the world your stories for you!

AS long as those of us in the state know and feel the presence of government, media propaganda is not needed.
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
atlwireles:

AS long as those of us in the state know and feel the presence of government, media propaganda is not needed.

And you wonder why we can make any Government in the country feel uncomfortable with just our pen?
Remember,the pen is Mightier than the sword! cool
atlwireles:

And you wonder why we can make any Government in the country feel uncomfortable with just our pen?
Remember,the pen is Mightier than the sword!
Re: The New Enerhen Junction Warri by nomsov147(m): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Beautiful!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: Lagos Government Bans All Religious Programmes. / Second Ebola Case Reported In Us, Schoolchildren Exposed / President GEJ Fake Act Busted!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.