Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? (729 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Dietrich92(m): 3:22am On Jan 06, 2014
How do you know that the relationship is real. . .and not just a phase or facade?
undecided
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Mynd44: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2014
When your heart, head and intestines are in perfect sync, that is real
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Dietrich92(m): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44: When your heart, head and intestines are in perfect sync, that is real

intestines? 0.o errmm what. Are u suggesting love is like a bowel movement? LOL
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Mynd44: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Dietrich92:

intestines? 0.o errmm what. Are u suggesting love is like a bowel movement? LOL
Obviously you can't read between the lines
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Dietrich92(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
Obviously you can't read between the lines

my bad bro, i thought u were making some sort of joke. . . i get wat u mean
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by golor(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2014
when u re been real to ur self won't u knw?if a girl z real to u,u don't even need any one to tell u that.
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2014
Real luv?na ur money.
Re: How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? by Dietrich92(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2014
It's hard to tell when a girl is genuine at times, people in general learn to be manipulative for whatever dishonest reasons.
I am not sure what real love is, I came close to it a couple times but. . .sometimes the spark ain't enough to light the cigar.

I am very honest in what I want in a relationship, but the women I have had previous relationships with weren't [even if they were good spirited]
I do think it's true that having money makes the relationship easier but not stronger.
A relationship based on bread-winning and sex is basically continuous prostitution or as they say in hip hop "tricking".
I never will trick on a female especially for sex, that is a poor decision.

I believe a relationship should have a sense of deeper intuitive connection that is stronger than materialistic/sensual gains. Like a life-long friendship that always sticks through if you can understand?
A certain elegant flow that vibes with it. A sense of oneness and being.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Her Heart / Nigerian Girls and Bleaching / Every Husband Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.