Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,153 members, 7,913,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? (2255 Views)

Entrepreneurship Series (VII): The Minibus Transportation Business / Investing In Transportation Business / Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? by lawizle(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
Hello house....I want to start a transport business with a golf 3 which I wanna buy at cotonou..I'm really interested in this business but I've heard lots of jists of how drivers are very unfaithful and how one has to monitor it like mad! Unfortunately my work cant make me have dat luxury of time to monitor it...I even heard dat atimes one need to fight d drivers to collect your money from dem...and d danger of them running away with your car..despite all this I'm still very much interested in this business as I know its a gold mine if all goes well...pls can the experts in the house tell me what I need to know to suceed in this business?? Thanx in advance..
Re: How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? by divinelove(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Except u r d driver, U stand a little chance of success in it. If u insist on it then try hire purchase and make it a contract btw u n ur driver. Alternatively u can give to an established transport coy in ur area and get paid a certain amt periodically. Wateva u do insurance for ur cab is a must. Regards
Re: How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? by lawizle(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
divinelove: Except u r d driver, U stand a little chance of success in it. If u insist on it then try hire purchase and make it a contract btw u n ur driver. Alternatively u can give to an established transport coy in ur area and get paid a certain amt periodically. Wateva u do insurance for ur cab is a must. Regards

Thanx bro..I've heard of dat contract stuff and intend doing it but you know how greedy Nigerians are..d transport coy is it applicable for a cab that wants to do inter-state..I thought its only for those 14seater buses..
Re: How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? by Midecuc(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Despite that I didn't find this topic on time, I think I can still contribute.
I have been doing transport business for a while. It's a lucrative business that you will like to put your money if you understand the secret,my own line of transport business is car hire, if you like to know more about it then contact me BBM 2B392650

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Customized Business Card For You / Start A Business You Can Control Yourself [READ MORE] / How To Make #10,000 Weekly Creating Account With Wema Alat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.