Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

A JAMB Examination That Jam Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A JAMB Examination That Jam Me (761 Views)

I Was In My House And Trailer Came To Jam Me - Word Crib / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / See This Funny Picture Of A Jamb Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A JAMB Examination That Jam Me by OTOIDEjonathan(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
I was a candidate at a JAMB Examination. We were writing Use Of English. I shaded the ones I knew and was waiting for manner to fall from Heaven when I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting beside me.
She was shading and was not looking up. Through the help of my long neck, I peeped and checked her work, she was on number 65, I was still on number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her.
We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up, caught me and shouted in a low tone, "What is it? Why is you dey copying me? Copys! copys! You is not shaming! As big as you are! You are a disgrace to your manhood!
Na so I shout "Heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! I am finished!, who has eraser!!!"

1 Like

Re: A JAMB Examination That Jam Me by randwise(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro! Can't stop laughing! Ama use this as ma facebook status oo!

1 Like

Re: A JAMB Examination That Jam Me by OTOIDEjonathan(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2014
randwise: Bro! Can't stop laughing! Ama use this as ma facebook status oo!
no yahwa..., feel free... Atleast u gonna put some smile on ur pals face smiley
Re: A JAMB Examination That Jam Me by randwise(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
OTOIDE jonathan: no yahwa..., feel free... Atleast u gonna put some smile on ur pals face smiley
Yeah! That's really true! You can follow it here.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=571983282870313&id=100001759403066&comment_id=87110043&offset=0&total_comments=7&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Are You Single? / How Wise Is Your Dad? / Funny Man Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.