Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? (1992 Views)

Pls Peeps Kindly Help Me Out / How To Understand Guys Who Want Long Term Relationships / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
A lot of people have relationships that are up to 2yrs,3yrs,5yrs and even more,,I always wonder how you guys make it possible.the longest relationship I've had was 10 months,and it was like ten yrs to me,,so pls peeps hw do u really do it,,
Pls drop some points if u dnt mind
Let's discuss
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by markjoshua(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
The point is that,you must focus on that girl that u date,don't look down on her because you have seen her naked.do things together.prolong relationship is never advisable because girls will be uselessed Α̣̣̥и̣̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned.don't date when u don't have any intention of marrying soon
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
mark joshua: The point is that,you must focus on that girl that u date,don't look down on her because you have seen her naked.do things together.prolong relationship is never advisable because girls will be uselessed Α̣̣̥и̣̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned.don't date when u don't have any intention of marrying soon
@bolded ,do u rili tink dats d coret word to use?
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by bobphrisel(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
sweetestguy: A lot of people have relationships that are up to 2yrs,3yrs,5yrs and even more,,I always wonder how you guys make it possible.the longest relationship I've had was 10 months,and it was like ten yrs to me,,so pls peeps hw do u really do it,,
Pls drop some points if u dnt mind
Let's discuss

Sometimes its as simple as you have not met the right fit. Your exes may have been pretty, well mannered, kind and have all the good gal criteria but may not be what you need. The right person for you may come in an unexpected package so follow your heart.

Are you afraid of being your real self? If you are too busy pretending to be who and what you are not you will definately be with miss wrong start being authentic and the real deal may show up.

You may be afraid of being abandoned, of being vulnerable, of being hurt and have built walls around your heart to protect yourself.

You may be repeating patterns you learnt
From your parents subconsciously and creating thesame dynamic in your own relationships.It could also be you have not fully healed from a previous heartbreak.

For reasons buried deep within you, you may have lost respect for women and hey you may be gay.

You need to start work on releasing the barriers to a healthy,happy longterm rship in your mind. Keep digging into your heart the answers are all within you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Teaser4(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Space reserved
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by youngchopper(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
mark joshua: The point is that,you must focus on that girl that u date,don't look down on her because you have seen her naked.do things together.prolong relationship is never advisable because girls will be uselessed Α̣̣̥и̣̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ abandoned.don't date when u don't have any intention of marrying soon
God will bless u for this advice! Don't date when u don't have intentions of marrying soon.
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Enegod(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Choices are what makes a
relationship last. The choice to not cheat.
The choice to not lie. The choice to work
through things. Two people choosing to
make it work...

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
you dont really need to do anything to make a relationship last long tbh , there are some wonderful women out there , you just need to meet one and you wont even feel the time passing . if u wanna cheat , dont get caught and also most importantly , give yourselves space .
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2014
andromida:

Sometimes its as simple as you have not met the right fit. Your exes may have been pretty, well mannered, kind and have all the good gal criteria but may not be what you need. The right person for you may come in an unexpected package so follow your heart.

Are you afraid of being your real self? If you are too busy pretending to be who and what you are not you will definately be with miss wrong start being authentic and the real deal may show up.

You may be afraid of being abandoned, of being vulnerable, of being hurt and have built walls around your heart to protect yourself.

You may be repeating patterns you learnt
From your parents subconsciously and creating thesame dynamic in your own relationships.It could also be you have not fully healed from a previous heartbreak.

For reasons buried deep within you, you may have lost respect for women and hey you may be gay.

You need to start work on releasing the barriers to a healthy,happy longterm rship in your mind. Keep digging into your heart the answers are all within you.
ok tnx, I'm nt gay,,jus dat I get tired after 3-5 months
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Dovahkiin: you dont really need to do anything to make a relationship last long tbh , there are some wonderful women out there , you just need to meet one and you wont even feel the time passing . if u wanna cheat , dont get caught and also most importantly , give yourselves space .
on point bro
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Pls ill love some1 to share his/her personal experience,,hw u overcame d challenges and all dat,,it wil be appreciated
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by bobphrisel(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2014
youngchopper: God will bless u for this advice! Don't date when u don't have intentions of marrying soon.
haven't u seen people dat dated for 8yrs and got married,,van vicker dated his wife for 10 yrs, so ure nt rily right
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Ollybarbie219(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Passing by grin
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
sweetestguy: ok tnx, I'm nt gay,,jus dat I get tired after 3-5 months

Why do you get tired?
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by DExplorer1: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olly barbie219: Passing by grin
Pulls her closer
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmm...undecided
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

Pulls her closer
undecided
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by EzePromoe: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Only men who are decisive, that can stay in a long term relationship. Not some men who sees pink tomorrow and says that brown is too dark for his liking, and then seeing red another day, he says that pink is too light.
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by DExplorer1: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olly barbie219: undecided
C'mon baby, a smile won't hurt smiley
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
D-Explorer:

C'mon baby, a smile won't hurt smiley
ok..... grin
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by youngchopper(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
bobphrisel: haven't u seen people dat dated for 8yrs and got married,,van vicker dated his wife for 10 yrs, so ure nt rily right
van Vicker is just 1 out of millions who Thiers failed
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by DExplorer1: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olly barbie219: ok..... grin
I said smile, not show me molars undecided
Anyways, I'm beginning to like you smiley
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol...thnkx tho embarassed
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by WackyJ1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nice post andromida, am impressed smiley
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
andromida:

Why do you get tired?
jus rili can't tell
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by sweetestguy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Olly barbie219: Passing by grin
dnt jus pass by, contribute ,,barbie..
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Mutuwa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guy just be urslf,honest and sincere with a mind to forgive "tolerable misdeeds" of ur gurl.however he who comes to equity MUST come wit clean hands,so ur intentions that ushered u into d relationship should b "clean" if not,tit for tat na fair play o! Even d baddest gurl in d world loves an honest n sincere guy..just don't allow the mistakes to come from u.
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by DExplorer1: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Olly barbie219: Lol...thnkx tho embarassed
I'm DX and you are? tongue
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2014
WackyJ1: Nice post andromida, am impressed smiley

Thank you. smiley
Re: Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
sweetestguy: jus rili can't tell

Can't tell or don't want to? Anyway its good you are aware but awareness amounts to nothing if you are unwilling to do nothing about it. You can be aware that your car needs to be serviced, you may service your car or keep on driving it until it knocks.

The 3-5 mnths mark is usually when bonds begin to get deeper and that's when you get tired could it be that's when you feel overwhelmed by your emotions, get scared and back off because you are afraid of being rejected if the woman gets to see who you really are,are you afraid of losing the adoration? So you get another woman to get you high again, keep your distance when bonds are being formed again and the cycle continues.

You believe you are protecting yourself yet you keep yourself away from experiencing what you crave, a deep emotional connection with someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Be With One Person For Long / How Do You Cope When Your Partner Is On Nairaland / When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.