Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (316575 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. Iran Abasha na old school sef, not that I'm that current anyway. Catchy, funny lyrics.

Yes.....Lol

4nobody4every1:
grin grin

Na so
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
What is happening to Man shitty?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
bellong:
What is happening to Man shitty?
Pellegrini is such a colorless manager.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
Pellegrini is such a colorless manager.

He is giving credence to the rumour of Guardiola taking over from him next season.

Could have been 4-0
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
bellong:

He is giving credence to the rumour of Guardiola taking over from him next season.

Could have been 4-0
Pellegrini should go, and take Bony along with him. And Demichelis.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
Pellegrini should go, and take Bony along with him. And Demichelis.

Many players to go...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mindfulness:
@freecocoa

I don't know how old you are but what I know is that the kind of talk here would have intimidated me in my 20s, definitely not now that I have enough experience to know that what men say when being with other men is very different from what they do when their friends are not around.

Nobody can make me believe the fairytales they are selling here that a man won't marry a "loose lady". I have seen enough. Let me share two stories with you.

I know a white lady who has got three kids with three different men, each of them is a black man from a different country. The third man, her husband, is a Nigerian. He has accepted the two kids from two different fathers as his own and they have a child together. You may think now that the man needed his papers but it isn't so. He already had papers when he met her. You may think that he is ugly but he is handsome. You may think that he is poor but he has bought a house for them, a very big beautiful house and they are posting pictures on Facebook of their summer holidays in fancy hotels around the world.

I know another lady who has been known as the baddest girl around town. I have never seen such a crazy girl before and after. She was the favorite subject of gossip when she was younger. She never missed any party and was known for having a new boyfriend regularly and uncountable affairs and one-night-stands. She is married now with two kids and a husband who could afford a big house even though she is a housewife.

And then, haven't we ladies heard from several friends, decent and indecent, how men beg ladies to allow them to do it raw? Online they use STDs as an excuse to exercise control but in real life, they are the ones who would risk STDs by having unprotected s.ex with even the so called loose ladies.

You guys can go to Romance section and deceive the teenagers there.

And if moral decadence is your problem then start with yourselves and be a better example. The more of you take responsibility, the fewer infections and kids born out of wedlock there will be.

Have a nice Saturday everybody. I am going on a trip with my darling now. kiss kiss kiss

I'm in my 20s and I know that they are just making noise here ni, most of the girls known as the baddest babes get the "dream men" I have seen it happen plenty, all these ones they are saying is called making mouth.grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by oloyede252(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm in my 40s and I know that they are just making noise here ni, most of the girls known as the baddest babes get the "dream men" I have seen it happen plenty, all these ones they are saying is called making mouth.grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Feel free to carry your gospel to the women' thread, the romance section and beyond. Tell women it's absolutely fine - if not mandatory - to elevate promiscuity to the level of Olympic sport.

Tell them it's a great thing to wilfully have children out of wedlock whenever they so much as come on heat - with whoever cares to take the plunge at the time. After all, nurturing multiple fractured families is a good thing, if it feels good, and if it doesn't, you have every right to exercise your options, to ensure you feel great .

Assure them, that at a time of their choosing, there will be a whole host of wealthy and eligible single men, literally queuing around the block and begging for have their hands in marriage, and swooning at the opportunity to raise another mans (or even a number of men) spawn. Indeed, they will be remorselessly climbing over chaste, well-bred & highly accomplished young women to get to them.

After all, what sane man wouldn't prefer an ageing, shop worn woman, with the kind of baggage that requires a separate flight?

I'm sure you'll have plenty converts. In fact, you'll probably meet others already proselytising, and many willing to join you with additional texts, extolling feelings over all. It's beyond shame, it's mindlessness, and you Mindfulness are a fitting high priestess.

TV

Mindfulness:
@freecocoa

I don't know how old you are but what I know is that the kind of talk here would have intimidated me in my 20s, definitely not now that I have enough experience to know that what men say when being with other men is very different from what they do when their friends are not around.

Nobody can make me believe the fairytales they are selling here that a man won't marry a "loose lady". I have seen enough. Let me share two stories with you.

I know a white lady who has got three kids with three different men, each of them is a black man from a different country. The third man, her husband, is a Nigerian. He has accepted the two kids from two different fathers as his own and they have a child together. You may think now that the man needed his papers but it isn't so. He already had papers when he met her. You may think that he is ugly but he is handsome. You may think that he is poor but he has bought a house for them, a very big beautiful house and they are posting pictures on Facebook of their summer holidays in fancy hotels around the world.

I know another lady who has been known as the baddest girl around town. I have never seen such a crazy girl before and after. She was the favorite subject of gossip when she was younger. She never missed any party and was known for having a new boyfriend regularly and uncountable affairs and one-night-stands. She is married now with two kids and a husband who could afford a big house even though she is a housewife.

And then, haven't we ladies heard from several friends, decent and indecent, how men beg ladies to allow them to do it raw? Online they use STDs as an excuse to exercise control but in real life, they are the ones who would risk STDs by having unprotected s.ex with even the so called loose ladies.

You guys can go to Romance section and deceive the teenagers there.

And if moral decadence is your problem then start with yourselves and be a better example. The more of you take responsibility, the fewer infections and kids born out of wedlock there will be.

Have a nice Saturday everybody. I am going on a trip with my darling now. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
I see, it's me na, okay o, ride on, you've not said what your issue is with me.
An issue with you? Even if I did, I feel you have far greater things to worry about. You appear to me as one marked for destruction - possibly explaining your overweening pride.

I am a marriage advocate - I want to see marriage cherished and elevated as society basal and most important institution. So I want a good marriage for all who desire or are capable of it - including you.

freecocoa:
My idea on your imagined God(no offense to anyone really) has nothing to do with this and I'm gonna get married, if that's what will happen, so don't pretend to worry about that.
Right here; you see, even if I take offence at your blasphemy, it's ultimately God himself you shall answer too. And mayhaps His seeing further than I ever can, and being more infinitely gracious than I can ever be, will have mercy on you. Mayhaps.

As to your boasting about "getting married", anyone can do that. It's the quality of the spouse and the union itself that is the proof of the marriage pudding.

I saw your confused babbling about your problem on the womans thread, I even took time out to give you a good shaking about it earlier on this one.

You have/had a man that appears in all ways unsuitable and you were actually thinking of press-ganging him down the aisle grin. And the hilarious thing was that all the advice was positive, someone even called him a "keeper" cheesy. Na mate, he was just a striker lipsrsealed!

Even YPP who tried to sound a note of caution backed off when the cheerleading got too loud. It was only when ChairCover issued a note of caution that YPP felt encouraged enough to come out and re-inforce the concern.

So yes, you can absolutely get married. I even hear you boasting about how you will structure your marriage exactly how you want it grin. First thing Cocoa, if you can't get the man you really want, you can't have the marriage you truly desire. That is a pause and think point for you grin. And if you can get the man you really want, you won't be prating about structuring marriage according to your dictates. P&P2 cool

freecocoa:
I never said equal is the same, but bottom line remains as far as being human is concerned, we are the same, therefore it doesn't make sense to treat one gender with more regard than the other.
We don't treat them with different regard as to their persons/humanity, but we appreciate the outcome for certain actions are different, hence differently regarded. Still blinking huh?

freecocoa:
Be wise indeed, I can see you men also know what women want better than the women themselves, oga please mind yourself, I like me the way I am and that's what's important.
"The fool has said in his heart - there is no God". Please don't let your daftness and pride be to your destruction.

freecocoa:
I am not going anywhere, not anytime soon, bite me.
I thought you had a marriage to arrange grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are some ladies making a boast that they can sleep around how they want in their prime and when it's time to settle,they can hook the best men?

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
thorpido:
Are some ladies making a boast that they can sleep around how they want in their prime and when it's time to settle,they can hook the best men?
It's not a boast - Mindfulness has provided unimpeachable evidence, and Freecocoa has categorically stated that it's the baddest girls that get the dream men. grin

TV

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
TV01:

An issue with you? Even if I did, I feel you have far greater things to worry about. You appear to me as one marked for destruction - possibly explaining your overweening pride.

I am a marriage advocate - I want to see marriage cherished and elevated as society basal and most important institution. So I want a good marriage for all who desire or are capable of it - including you.

Right here; you see, even if I take offence at your blasphemy, it's ultimately God himself you shall answer too. And mayhaps His seeing further than I ever can, and being more infinitely gracious than I can ever be, will have mercy on you. Mayhaps.

As to your boasting about "getting married", anyone can do that. It's the quality of the spouse and the union itself that is the proof of the marriage pudding.

I saw your confused babbling about your problem on the womans thread, I even took time out to give you a good shaking about it earlier on this one.

You have/had a man that appears in all ways unsuitable and you were actually thinking of press-ganging him down the aisle grin. And the hilarious thing was that all the advice was positive, someone even called him a "keeper" cheesy. Na mate, he was just a striker lipsrsealed!

Even YPP who tried to sound a note of caution backed off when the cheerleading got too loud. It was only when ChairCover issued a note of caution that YPP felt encouraged enough to come out and re-inforce the concern.

So yes, you can absolutely get married. I even hear you boasting about how you will structure your marriage exactly how you want it grin. First thing Cocoa, if you can't get the man you really want, you can't have the marriage you truly desire. That is a pause and think point for you grin. And if you can get the man you really want, you won't be prating about structuring marriage according to your dictates. P&P2 cool

We don't treat them with different regard as to their persons/humanity, but we appreciate the outcome for certain actions are different, hence differently regarded. Still blinking huh?

"The fool has said in his heart - there is no God". Please don't let your daftness and pride be to your destruction.

I thought you had a marriage to arrange grin!

TV
Oga you have some serious issues and you best deal with it, like seriously? It's no business of yours what I decide to post on NL and referring to it in an entirely unrelated post is just very petty of you, what has the topic got to do with me asking a question on the women's thread?

Just imagine, I appear as one marked for destruction, I won't like to outrightly insult you, which is the reason why I took the high road in responding to the post of yours on the subject, so please, refrain from getting personal with me, you don't know me, quit acting like you do, my pride or whatever you choose to call it, doesn't affect you in any way and the people who actually know me aren't complaining.

Again, it's not your business what I say about how I want to be married, I have never made a comment about you or your marriage so what exactly is your problem? All I can see from your post is that you are pained a woman is confident and unfortunately for you, all you can do is type the things you do, which will only encourage me to even raise my head higher than you think it to be.

You have the right to believe in God just like I do, not to, I have decided not to believe, why not just leave me to burn in your imaginary hell? Just what do you really care? Btw, if there's anything I am, it's not daft, oga I'm telling you again, respect yourself.

You are yet to say what this is all about, I'm still observing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
TV01:
Feel free to carry your gospel to the women' thread, the romance section and beyond. Tell women it's absolutely fine - if not mandatory - to elevate promiscuity to the level of Olympic sport.

Tell them it's a great thing to wilfully have children out of wedlock whenever they so much as come on heat - with whoever cares to take the plunge at the time. After all, nurturing multiple fractured families is a good thing, if it feels good, and if it doesn't, you have every right to exercise your options, to ensure you feel great .

Assure them, that at a time of their choosing, there will be a whole host of wealthy and eligible single men, literally queuing around the block and begging for have their hands in marriage, and swooning at the opportunity to raise another mans (or even a number of men) spawn. Indeed, they will be remorselessly climbing over chaste, well-bred & highly accomplished young women to get to them.

After all, what sane man wouldn't prefer an ageing, shop worn woman, with the kind of baggage that requires a separate flight?

I'm sure you'll have plenty converts. In fact, you'll probably meet others already proselytising, and many willing to join you with additional texts, extolling feelings over all. It's beyond shame, it's mindlessness, and you Mindfulness are a fitting high priestess.

TV

Nobody has encouraged women to go about their se.xuality as if it is an Olympic discipline and nobody has encouraged women to have kids out of wedlock so there is no need to twist my words.

My message is very clear but I will repeat it again:

It is highly hypocritical to tell people to behave "morally" when you are not able and not willing to behave morally yourself. Therefore, if you are concerned with moral decadence as a result of promiscuity then abstain from promiscuity. It is so simple.

It goes beyond laughing that you will tell women to abstain from something you want to have the freedom to enjoy. It goes beyond laughing that you try to control women by telling them that they won't be able to get a good husband if they don't remain virgins till marriage when in fact plenty of virgins have suffered in the hands of cruel husbands and plenty of bad girls have married good men. This, TV01, is the reality. I have provided some anecdotal evidence and I can provide more. We can also take celebrities as examples if you don't believe what I have observed.

If you want morality, live morality. Hypocrisy won't get you there and your attempts to control women with fear won't get you there either.

It comes as no surprise that you will not address the hypocrisy your fellow men so proudly present here but that you will quickly jump at any female poster's submission to get your message across. You see nothing wrong with a man saying that it is not his job to promote morality but ok for him to complain about some sort of perceived moral decadence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

This is not a sex-equality contest.
Vagina slackens with use. Fact.

Also a virgin vagina is rougher than a used vagina. And a guy can tell when there has been a change in texture.

Timbuktou has said too much already. He's giving away top secret guy info. He should be banned pls angry

Wrong! Vaginas do not slacken with use. This is a myth.

Vaginal Looseness

After relaxing during sex, vaginal muscle tissue naturally contracts—tightens—again. Intercourse does NOT permanently stretch the vagina. This process, loosening during arousal and tightening afterward, happens no matter how often the woman has sex.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

The truth is also that vag.inas come in different sizes just like the male pen.is. And the truth is also that va.ginas are elastic and that even after child-birth some vagin.as re-tighten completely while others do not. The truth is also that women can do exercises to tighten their vag.inas because vagi.nas can be trained like a muscle.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
bellong:

The woman is shamed for several reasons..

This is only a problem for those with a low self-esteem. Anyone's approval or disapproval does not change the way I feel about myself and that is wonderful.

Whether we like it or not, women bear most of the bad consequences from premarital sex.

How is it your concern or anyone else's on this thread?

A woman who have had several donors has higher probability of committing at least two abortions. No man wants an empty womb as wife especially if she was the reason for it.

Seriously? I will never understand why there are still abortions in this day and age when we have plenty of contraceptive methods. I will repeat it over and over again. Any woman who doesn't want to become pregnant, does not have to become pregnant. It is extremely easy. The only reasons that there are still unwanted pregnancies are ignorance and carelessness and - I almost forgot - parents who are too ashamed and too inhibited to teach their teenage kids that it is a natural desire that needs to be managed maturely.

A woman with many men has potential of harbouring deadly STD virus from her "harem" of men to transmit to the husband. Virus can be in a recessive state in women for longer time than men.

I guess men are immune to STDs. grin

A woman with several men has accumulated different fluid being a universal acceptor from universal donor thereby corrupting the diwn below.

What the heck? You seriously believe that a woman accumulates fluids? shocked shocked
Do you know what it would smell like if your wife accumulated all your sperm over the years? grin grin

A woman with several men is seen as someone who cannot make right decision hence cannot make a good wife. She knows men abhor a lady with many body count, in your language, yet couldn't say NO when approached. Shows the content of her will, thought process and decision making prowess.

A woman does herself a great favor by staying away from men with such a mentality. A woman should say no when she feels like saying no and not to please anyone else. A woman who says yes to someone she desires, does what pleases her and you and anyone else on this thread have no right to tell her not to enjoy herself.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
TV01:

It's not a boast - Mindfulness has provided unimpeachable evidence, and Freecocoa has categorically stated that it's the baddest girls that get the dream men. grin

TV

Is that so? Abeg help me ask 'cocoabutter' how come "cossy 'the boobs' orjiakor" is still single then!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thorpido(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2015
funlord:
grin

Is that so? Abeg help me ask 'cocoabutter' how come "cossy 'the boobs' orjiakor" is still single then!
With all that b00bs?I thought men liked b00bs.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Mindfulness:

This is only a problem for those with a low self-esteem. Anyone's approval or disapproval does not change the way I feel about myself and that is wonderful.

I want to believe you understood and comprehended before responding to me. And I never asked how you feel about yourself. I believe that is only meant for you not me. Go back to read the genesis of my response to Freecocoa.

How is it your concern or anyone else's on this thread?

It is my concern because you women cry foul when the consequences arise. Secondly, it is a subject of discussion on this thread. Thirdly, it is a FACT not an OPINION. Fourthly, because I care and that makes it my business.

Seriously? I will never understand why there are still abortions in this day and age when we have plenty of contraceptive methods. I will repeat it over and over again. Any woman who doesn't want to become pregnant, does not have to become pregnant. It is extremely easy. The only reasons that there are still unwanted pregnancies are ignorance and carelessness and - I almost forgot - parents who are too ashamed and too inhibited to teach their teenage kids that it is a natural desire that needs to be managed maturely.

You need not understand, those in the situation do. Ignorance and carelessness are not the only reason people get pregnant. Some believe pregnancy will trap the man to marry them. What is a natural desire that needs mature management?

I guess men are immune to STDs. grin

You need to go back to understand in context.

What the heck? You seriously believe that a woman accumulates fluids? shocked shocked
Do you know what it would smell like if your wife accumulated all your sperm over the years? grin grin

You seriously should read over what you wrote. I want to believe you understand sarcasm.

A woman does herself a great favor by staying away from men with such a mentality. A woman should say no when she feels like saying no and not to please anyone else. A woman who says yes to someone she desires, does what pleases her and you and anyone else on this thread have no right to tell her not to enjoy herself.

This doesn't make any sense as it deviates from the context of my comment.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
crackhaus:
All this talk of body-count...I don't know why but anytime I see the word, my first thought is dead bodies .. undecided

shocked
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
crackhaus:
All this talk of body-count...I don't know why but anytime I see the word, my first thought is dead bodies .. undecided

Covered up in white sacks/body bags cheesy
Anatomy lab comes to mind
I am glad I am not the only "morbid" one here!

I am sorry, I am not a boy/man/guy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Obviously 'body count'(N) is, in its usual usage, a term in urban pathology. It has now been adopted by discerning men to aptly describe a woman's level of promiscuity. As N tends to >2.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
milychocs:

Covered up in white sacks/body bags cheesy Anatomy lab comes to mind I am glad I am not the only "morbid" one here!
cheesy
At the end of the day, you're free to post anywhere you feel like on NL. gringrin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
No be only discerning... grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nna, Crackhaus come see talk o. This gyal wants to shame my desire of a high-quality, well-maintained kitty. grin
Abeg, you are allowed to desire some high-quality, well-maintained kitty my brother...it is your God-given right. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by funlord(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
milychocs:

Covered up in white sacks/body bags cheesy
Anatomy lab comes to mind
I am glad I am not the only "MORBID" one here!

So maybe its time you changed your moniker to "morbidchocs"? It has a nicer ring to it!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
A40:

It is flimsy and it has zilch to do with civilization. I demand a lot more from a woman than her previous sexual history
It is flimsy to you, doesn't mean it's supposed to be flimsy to every other person.

As for demanding a lot more from a woman than her sexual history:

4 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by crackhaus: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Na you sabi, but don't be surprised when you find out that tight vajay has had more D1cks than you ever thought possible.
Are you saying that a vajay can remain tight even after swallowing a lot of d1cks?
I mean, is this what you're trying to sell here...seriously? gringrin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
SIDEBAR.

Don't you just love when women write well? smiley Such a turn on.
And I don't mean you, Mindfulness. angry

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Abeg, you are allowed to desire some high-quality, well-maintained kitty my brother...it is your God-given right. grin

Thank you, my brother. I was beginning to feel ashamed as to my high standards in kitty selection. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you saying that a vajay can remain tight even after swallowing a lot of d1cks?
I mean, is this what you're trying to sell here...seriously? gringrin

That's what they're saying. Read Carefree's last comment. I asked Free if she had penetrated a kitty and she was beating about the bush.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Timbuktou:

That's what they're saying. Read Carefree's last comment. I asked Free if she had penetrated a kitty and she was beating about the bush.

No mind her, we wey don check out d checkables know as e be... Those wey wide like river nile, shey na so God create am?
She just dey console herself...
Friction leads to wear and tear...
No elastic object/body remains elastic after prolonged stress...

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.