Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,782 members, 7,952,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (315355 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
this is so not fair! why is this happening to me?
the stupid premier league is starting on my birthday......and to make things worse the first match is at 1pm!!!
all my close friends are guys....half of them are man utd fans.......so i'll be forced to spend my birthday with only ladies.

i'm thinking of giving them a condition....to choose between me and the opening match......but something tells me that wont work.
so i'm @ a loss......advice needed...how do i work around this?
this is a national emergency! a natural disaster! a collossal disappointment! its my birthday for God's sake!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2014
^^^ Arrange for a big screen in your sitting room and send invitations to the guys to join you in watching the opening of the premier league as you celebrate your birthday.

Let them know, in the invitation, that you have arranged a 56" TV for their maximum enjoyment of the game with item 7 cooling their stomachs while they watch.

Or, do it before or after the match if the celebration is too important for you to do.

How old will you be on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2014
bellong: ^^^ Arrange for a big screen in your sitting room and send invitations to the guys to join you in watching the opening of the premier league as you celebrate your birthday.

Let them know, in the invitation, that you have arranged a 56" TV for their maximum enjoyment of the game with item 7 cooling their stomachs while they watch.

Or, do it before or after the match if the celebration is too important for you to do.

How old will you be on Saturday

@Bodashee if you do the bolded your male friends won't forget this particular birthday for life! grin

You can fix another TV in a second room for the ladies who might prefer telemundo or E! tongue You'll have to be shuttling both rooms and making sure every body is happy.

After the game then there's cake cutting, music, more item 7 and dancing. Don't forget to take loads of pictures.

Just pray ManUtd don't lose their game...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
@bellong. Thanks......but I have an outdoor thing in mind......beach.....freedom park.....
In fact....watching them watch the match will be annoying for me

Hnmmmm. My age.......I'll b 22 on saturday.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2014
bodashee: @bellong. Thanks......but I have an outdoor thing in mind......beach.....freedom park.....
In fact....watching them watch the match will be annoying for me

Hnmmmm. My age.......I'll b 22 on saturday.

If you have an outdoor plan, alternative is to use a place close to a sane viewing center. Pay for the expected guests in advance with tickets in your hand.

Send the invitation along with those tickets to them. Let them know its a sane viewing center.

Immediately after the match, your jamboree can start. Meanwhile, you girls can keep on with the show during the game.

Wishing you happy birthday in arrears. May you fulfill purpose and make positive impacts on your generation.

Thought girls only celebrate 21, 25 and 40yrs in grand style... cheesy cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Awwww. Thanks so much bellong.
I usually don't celebrate. Just that lots of my friends come around to drop presents and see my face. Yes I'm that special.
And one has to reciprocate so it usually turns into a get together of sorts.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
bodashee: Awwww. Thanks so much bellong.
I usually don't celebrate. Just that lots of my friends come around to drop presents and see my face. Yes I'm that special.
And one has to reciprocate so it usually turns into a get together of sorts.

You are welcome

An indoor celebration will be the best bet if this is the case. You don't have to dedicate too much resources to a birthday bash, it is time for both reflections and celebrations.

Don't forget to send my invite cool smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
So I'm sitting at a bar having my second glass of black label. Very upset with my girlfriend right now. Why do women have to make themselves the centre of everything? Why does everything have to be about them? Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, my appointment, my time, my day, my dress, my skin?

They always seem to want something! I havent seen any girl that doesn't demand for something from a guy sooner or later. Then when you as k for a little luv they go all moral n judgemental. If I walk out of this one now they'll say am stingy. If I stay am a sucker.
Nonsense.
***orders for another glass of black label.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
bro.. let me join you for that drink

Thats them dames

We are doomed to live with them and doomed if we dont have them

Cheers to That ! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
5minsmadness: So I'm sitting at a bar having my second glass of black label. Very upset with my girlfriend right now. Why do women have to make themselves the centre of everything? Why does everything have to be about them? Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, my appointment, my time, my day, my dress, my skin?

They always seem to want something! I havent seen any girl that doesn't demand for something from a guy sooner or later. Then when you as k for a little luv they go all moral n judgemental. If I walk out of this one now they'll say am stingy. If I stay am a sucker.
Nonsense.

Order more bottles jare, as long as you don't get behind the wheels after drowning your sorrows grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
pickabeau1: bro.. let me join you for that drink

Thats them dames

We are doomed to live with them and doomed if we dont have them

Cheers to That ! grin grin

Hahaha... Make it double Martini on the rocks for three!!!

Mr 5minsmadness I empathise with you. That is the world we live in now. Most women have turned themselves into tin-
gods to be worshipped and adored when most of them have nothing to offer except sex!!!!

Please weigh the pros and the cons of her character and choose the best for yourself.

Dont and Never compromise on ur own happiness. May you find the light soon brov.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^^ Too bad its not weekend yet! grin grin grin

Cheers to the freaking weekend.. drink to that
Dont let the bastards put you down, turn it down for another round

- Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
^ You don dey find person wey go drink you with you before ni ? grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
pickabeau1: ^^^^ Too bad its not weekend yet! grin grin grin

- Rihanna

Hehehe....Well...weekend or not, We should drink to the liberation of another male homo sapien if he finds true freedom.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hehehe....Well...weekend or not, We should drink to the liberation of another male homo sapien if he finds true freedom.

Weekend came early

Thats right bro.. and in the spirit of liberation..5minsmadness

This is dedicated from the King of Autotune - Imma Buy You a Drank ...damn,... memoriesD grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrRBZy8OTs

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
5minsmadness: So I'm sitting at a bar having my second glass of black label. Very upset with my girlfriend right now. Why do women have to make themselves the centre of everything? Why does everything have to be about them? Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, my appointment, my time, my day, my dress, my skin?

Nonsense.

yes.....you are stingy!
spend this money on your girlfriend. if she's worth her value in gold, she will pay you in back in cash or.......................in kind. grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^ grin grin grin@pickabeau1, royalroy, coogar, naijababe
Thanks folks.
Aswear these girls can drive a guy around the bend!

3 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Usual winning. Stop clenching your fist like the horses in union bank.stingy man.olowo esin union bank.aka baba ijebu. Excuses why you don't want to spend money tongue

Nonsense.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Make una no forget to pay mama nkechi money for beer o if una no wan sweep beer parlour for one week and empty the garbage tongue

omuti gbagbe ise grin
pickabeau1: ^^^^ Too bad its not weekend yet! grin grin grin

- Rihanna

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by SAMBARRY: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
RoyalRoy:

Hahaha... Make it double Martini on the rocks for three!!!

Mr 5minsmadness I empathise with you. That is the world we live in now. Most women have turned themselves into tin-
gods to be worshipped and adored when most of them have nothing to offer except sex!!!!

Please weigh the pros and the cons of her character and choose the best for yourself.

Dont and Never compromise on ur own happiness. May you find the light soon brov.

Shalom.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by luvablesam(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am increasingly becoming more introverted daily,sounds strange buh I hardly talk these days,I just wave or smile when I see people I know rather than talk or say hi,it might be cos of my work or am I just being withdrawn?

Premier league is coming soon hope Liverpool wins this,I was a boy when last we won the league

YWNA!!!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by luvablesam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
bodashee: this is so not fair! why is this happening to me?
the stupid premier league is starting on my birthday......and to make things worse the first match is at 1pm!!!
all my close friends are guys....half of them are man utd fans.......so i'll be forced to spend my birthday with only ladies.

i'm thinking of giving them a condition....to choose between me and the opening match......but something tells me that wont work.
so i'm @ a loss......advice needed...how do i work around this?
this is a national emergency! a natural disaster! a collossal disappointment! its my birthday for God's sake!

Tot EPL starts on Sunday? Take Bellongs advice buh d 56inch TV tin sounds a little bit exaggerated,Just get those who truly love out on a date,premier league or not thay would come.

Happy birthday in advance
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
@luvablesam, thanks.

@5minsmadness...pele. Do you want to hear the simple truth? Me myself and I first...that's the mindset of a regular lady.
I think its human nature. Always have that it in mind. It will annoy you less when next you come accross another situation like this.
Give what you can ......leave what you can't. One way or another it will get done.
Don't let woman wahala get to you okay....its just our way.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2014
where's the drink? embarassed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2014
An0nimus: where's the drink? embarassed
[hic] you came late bro. Lemme [hic.]see if the barman still has any burbon left...[hic] …

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2014
luvablesam: I am increasingly becoming more introverted daily,sounds strange buh I hardly talk these days,I just wave or smile when I see people I know rather than talk or say hi,it might be cos of my work or am I just being withdrawn?

Premier league is coming soon hope Liverpool wins this,I was a boy when last we won the league

YWNA!!!

maybe you're being withdrawn or there's really nothing to talk about with those people.

If I wasn't an Arsenal fan I'd have picked Liverpool. There's something grand about that club. Felt bad when they slipped and City won the BPL. With CL football this season let's see how you sustain the tempo.

Heard Eto'o is in talks with you guysgrin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2014
bodashee: @luvablesam, thanks.

@5minsmadness...pele. Do you want to hear the simple truth? Me myself and I first...that's the mindset of a regular lady.
I think its human nature. Always have that it in mind. It will annoy you less when next you come accross another situation like this.
Give what you can ......leave what you can't. One way or another it will get done.
Don't let woman wahala get to you okay....its just our way.
K thanks. I needed the encouragement. It really hurts sometimes...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by An0nimus: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
[hic] you came late bro. Lemme [hic.]see if the barman still has any burbon left...[hic] …

Thanks mate. Just out of curiosity and if you wish to share, what did this girl in question ask of you?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by 5minsmadness: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2014
An0nimus:

Thanks mate. Just out of curiosity and if you wish to share, what did this girl in question ask of you?
She wants me to help her with her target. Mine isn't complete. She wants me to put hers first.

I did a similar thing in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it but she took all the glory. Now I'm trying to look out for myself and she's calling me selfish. "If you truly love me you would put me first blah blah blah"
Its a long story jo.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by RoyalRoy(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
She wants me to help her with her target. Mine isn't complete. She wants me to put hers first.

I did a similar thing in the past and she didn't even acknowledge it but she took all the glory. Now I'm trying to look out for myself and she's calling me selfish. "If you truly love me you would put me first blah blah blah"
Its a long story jo.

Hmmm..... cheap blackmail.
Very common these days.
. wish you well brov.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness:
K thanks. I needed the encouragement. It really hurts sometimes...

You're welcome sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.