Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) (29859 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Banks Plan Nationwide Shut-Down Over DSS Detention Of Officers / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Decryptor(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
rozayx5: shocked shocked abeg make them no do

Proudly akwa ibomite cool

If una like, make una build Burj Al Arab 7 star style hotel...A backward people makes a backward state.
People who still murder octogenarians for accusations of witchcraft. SMH! angry angry
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by NnamdiN: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chartey: Is that supposed to be busiest bank in the whole of Akwa Ibom State? I know the building is deserted, but must the area also look like one residential area?
on a not so busy day, a simple transaction such as giving them your hard earned money takes up to 3hours grin
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by instinctg(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
question is how it got there in d 1st place ? what were the security guards doing ?
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Emmy9ite: Haha... very funny. They should call a pastor to remove it.

You don't need to bother a pastor. Anyone can dump this nonsense to one side.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by boofydon: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
G
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Chartey(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
NnamdiN: on a not so busy day, a simple transaction such as giving them your hard earned money takes up to 3hours grin
Maybe because the hall isn't big enough and the tellers are few. Is the area a business district at all? Na wetin me i wan know. Or d juju pursue people wey dey pass for road?
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by rabzy01: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Let them come and try this for north. Na one leg someone go take knock down this foolishness. grin angry Ignorant literates.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by okeke2: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
in saka's voice: Ahn Ahn Shey you no fit use scissors cut am nii?
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin
ThIS We country sweet oooo

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
I can't help but laugh!!! grin grin

Juju Things!!! Fear grip them! cheesy

Funniest thing it might not even be real juju looooooooooool but it's kinda scary! who wan run mad for the new year hahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by macof(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
rozayx5: shocked shocked abeg make them no do

Proudly akwa ibomite cool

I like this guy
Carry on cool...
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by macof(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
kalufelix: geh geh!
devil sef don broke
Wetin concern,your devil with this one

1 Like

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Kennito90(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
I saw it in 1970.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by ocelot2006(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
ehmm...that does not look like First Bank, Plaza branch, Uyo o.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by GentleFrank(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
ok
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by devour129: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Swiftlee: A mad man planted plantain where he/she thinks it fertile, you guys are fussing for nothing!! Please ooo, i heard Arsene Wenger wants to marry another wife cos Asernal is toping the table, is it true?
you are crazy
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Mblem(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
i wonder why most of d ibibio's does nt knw d ibibio traditional method of settling disputes. . .according to my nigeria people's and culture. . D incident there cannot b classify as juju rather it's a method of setling a dispute. I rest my case, misin d lv at home

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Neduzze5(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mtcheeww... I expected to see a round pot tied with red cloth and a dead lizard's head sticking out of the pot. Akwa Ibom is still an Amateur in Juju preparation.

Disclaimer: Na joke oh! Make person no throw me one from there oh!! grin
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lobatangrin I guess the bank manager wouldn't resume work weeks after the matter must have been resolved.( oga with certificate)

...and then

Poor security man will be handed the keys to reopen for normal business operation immediately after the resolve between bank and jujugrin ( oga without certificate)
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by tempest01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Decryptor:

If una like, make una build Burj Al Arab 7 star style hotel...A backward people makes a backward state.
People who still murder octogenarians for accusations of witchcraft. SMH! angry angry
ADIOK UNO

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by rozayx5(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
tempest01: ADIOK UNO

no mind the he goat, by the time he passes through Ewet Housing and he sees people living in Nigeria like they are living in the UK he go keep quiet
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by nenergy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Question. where were the security men?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by ignis: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
That's just an ordinary plantain leaf for crying out loud. It can be removed the Same way it was our there. How can this stop bank operation this week?
Naija and superstitious beliefs.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Decryptor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
tempest01: ADIOK UNO
Isi gbawakwa gi ebe ahu! Onye mmo!
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Alikaxon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
It is shambolically vacous that people still practice this sh!t in this 21st century..mehn there are other means of resolving issues than this.. Som people nid grow up!
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Decryptor(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
rozayx5:

no mind the he goat, by the time he passes through Ewet Housing and he sees people living in Nigeria like they are living in the UK he go keep quiet

Which Ewet Housing? The one after Uyo High School? Is that all you can boast of? Ewet housing wey no reach half of Aladinma Housing Estate for Owerri...or you think you are talking to someone who has not lived in your "Dog-Eating" state before?
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Aubrey1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Am currently in Uyo.....the main reason the Bank was closed, is dat the Bank hasn't paid the Building rent fee for some years nw....and the owner of the Building is actually the person dat planted those Plantains in front of the Bank.

- To me i see it as a protest......nt "JuJu" or Witchcraft.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Philipmems(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
lol traditional christmas flower...

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Inik(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is the first bank Oron road branch by Ibom Plaza Uyo. It is not a juju scare rather it is a traditional way of summoning the bank for the settlement of a dispute. I guess the people who put this injunction must have exhausted all other means of communication with the bank and had to do this as a last resort.
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by bnovative(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
A backward people makes a backward state.[/b]
can't u comment without insulting the people? U are dispicable!
Re: First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) by Eberex(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why not try and get your facts right before posting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ban On Imported Rice Is Still In Effect - Nigerian Customs / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business / Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.