Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) (5802 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yesterday Sunday was a beautiful, romantic day for Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh

Her day started with a jolly sunny side up breakfast, which I guess was in bed, thanks to her amazing boyfriend.

Then ended with a very beautiful dinner just for two.

Tonto has been gushing about her joy. She hasn't officially announced him yet but we all already know *winks*

You don't share pictures of gifts from another man while with another man #Malivelihoodtins

See more pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-pictures-from-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Weytin she dey drink big pass her head and neck!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
she dey drink chapman,cum copy anoda pic for Internet join am,so make i fly?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by hatux: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Whr she on d 2nd pic Abi no bha guy take d 1st pic 4 ha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Love is really sweet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by hannne(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
btw,that doesnt look like tonto to me o.abi d poko wey i know don change undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by hannne(f): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
where is tonto in the pix.still confused o :-/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Looks like their fellow witchcraft members meeting drinking blood.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by KillMoves: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by ajanifarouq(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
hmmm please complete this logo with, .wap.mu am join thanks

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Osinachi101(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
........ Toh me I didn't see any boifrnd in d pix ooo, just her 'shrub hair do' n 4 straws in her drink ww.datsall
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
hannne: btw,that doesnt look like tonto to me o.abi d poko wey i know don change undecided

Yeah, she don change. Bleaching cream can also perform miracles on the face like Jesus.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Big4wig(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Total nonsense tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jaiye jaiye tins

Nice one @poko grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Who is even sure she wasnt alone in Brazil cos even on her Instagram, there wasnt a pic of herself and the guy.
One of those relationships that may never last beyond the next month... Its a pity sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by johnstar(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
whr ar bf, abi na pillow b her bf undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op should be arrested for misleading me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Are those four straws I am seeing? Also, that's not Tonto Dikeh.

By the way, I didn't see any husband...

Misleading topic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Gee001: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Romantic date ko, romantic calender ni. I pray o. With no picture(s) of the said "boyfriend". Abeg how many straws wey dey there?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Pictures From Her Romantic Date With Boyfriend (photos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

I'm Single!!! What Do You Advice??? / Too Sexy For A 16-year-old, Fans Go Crazy Over Actress Regina Daniels Outfit / Stunning Pictures Of Jomi, Baby Jare's Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.