Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,282 members, 7,974,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:38 PM

Photos Of Traditional And White Wedding Of Bez Idakula And Bolatito Ladoja's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Traditional And White Wedding Of Bez Idakula And Bolatito Ladoja's (1180 Views)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Traditional And White Wedding Of Bez Idakula And Bolatito Ladoja's by gistmelove(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Their traditional and white wedding held yesterday January 4th in Lagos. Couple flanked by former Oyo State governor, Rashidi Ladoja, who is the bride's father. Former Gov Alao Akala, RMD and wife Jumobi, Omawumi, Waje, Cobhams Asuquo, Olisa Adibuah attended the wedding.

More photos here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/01/photos-of-traditional-and-white-wedding.html

Re: Photos Of Traditional And White Wedding Of Bez Idakula And Bolatito Ladoja's by OgologoDimkpa: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lovely pictures.
First to comment angry
If you ever abuse me...will pray for you in this new year grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl Native Name / Slim Or Robust Girl, Which Do You Prefer? / What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.