Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36506 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by tomakint: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ilugunboy: That is the surest bet for APC......

Locking down the NW...NE....SW zones and garnering impressive outcome in three states in the NC is as good as a done deal..

That surely won't lead to any run-off elections.
Honestly speaking, I don't know why this boy is not WISE despite his many years here! undecided
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You should first remember when we started having free and fair elections. If this was OBJ or Yar Adua era, all this calculations and permutations wouldn't be necessary because results of elections are written even before the election is conducted. Change has come to Nigeria but the evil of the past, OBJ et al, are threatening a revenge. But they will fail. Good will always overcome evil. Fact!

You are right! Good will certainly overcome the evil that GEJ and his evil kitchen cabinet has plagued on our great nation. Once again you are a SINCERE NIGERiAN!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: If some people had a scintilla of the kind of corruption that has gone on in GEJ's government, I don't think they will be saying "GEJ till 2019"! Just the share scale of monumental corruption that recently led a top New York banker to reveal to Ambassador John Campbell (former US ambassador to Nigeria) that there are at least 115 dollar billionaires in Nigeria. If only some had some of the insights we have on the Kind of corruption in this government. Voting for Jonathan is like voting for the destruction of Nigeria. ONLY if some knew, the share scale of corruption that even corrupt governors had to shout when they saw what was been stolen from the common wealth...ONLY if some knew....

APC is the best alternative for Nigeria...Death to PDP come 2015...GEJ will loose monumentally once we sort out our candidates rightly! I can assure you that...just watch and see.
Thrash. The reality on ground doesn't suggest so. The massive infrastructural development across the country does not suggest so. It is funds that keep work going, and this funds wouldn't have been available if it was being stolen.

But we must not forget the economic boom that is taking place and enabling private businesses and entreprenuers blossom. The Nigeria Stock Exchange last year increased by over 40% giving an indication to how listed companies performed last year.

Anyway, no one takes your biased and self-centered opinion seriously.

6 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
[/quote]The election is surely going to be fascinating. I can't remember the last time an incumbent Nigerian President has been so close to losing an election. [quote]

If you believe an incumbent president will be ousted in 2015,you will believe anything.BTW GEJ is only close to losing on nairaland and other APC media outlets
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

You are right! Good will certainly overcome the evil that GEJ and his evil kitchen cabinet has plagued on our great nation. Once again you are a SINCERE NIGERiAN!
Of course, Nigerians can not be fooled. The fraudulent elections conducted in the past and even now (local govt elections in the states) cannot be said to be GOOD. The decayed infrastructure in aviation and other sectors as at 2010 cannot be said to be GOOD. The fraudulent and court-cases riddled privatisation exercise carried out be OBJ cannot be said to be GOOD.

However, since 2010, Nigerians are beginning to see a clean break from the decadence of the past. We have not arrived but we'v taken several steps forward. We cannot return to Egypt.

The mistake you and others make is to put all Nigerians in your box of tribal bigotry. Majority of Nigerians are not tribal bigots, and therefore cannot see things from your perspective. That I can assure you.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Gamji007: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2014
akonucheinfo:

Please before you hang anybody here, please re-read your post. Is Fashola from South?

No, Fashola is from MARS!

Olodo angry
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: This is not about tribal politics, it is about strategies that would give APC the numbers. Once we produce a credible northerner, we will be sure to capture the north. And since we control the SW, the only logical thing to do is to produce a SW VP candidate. This is the only formular that can ensure our victory. At the moment FFK through funding from the APC is sponsoring a research in these regions including the SE/SS to see who among the potential candidates will be the most sellable to Nigerians. We are not going to field candidates based on our perception, we must know what the people real want, whatever will do will be purely evidence based. Not like the PDP that engage spirit mediums and babalawos.

SO APC is all about Selection, no primaries in Modern democracy shocked shocked shocked, then you ppl have failed woefully.... I better stick with PDP, the will be far better than APC. But CramJones with all the evil you did in PDP, have you suddenly become born again undecided. You keep on talking about politics of Numbers while your party APC is busy congregating bunch of criminals, is this the kind of numbers APC want tyo give Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ketoprofen(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2014
CFCfan:
You've got a valid point there. But the Yorubas and the Hausa-Fulani still make up a majority of the population in both the SW and NW respectively. Even at that, the "non-indigenes" in those zones are still likely to cast their vote for the APC.

The election is surely going to be fascinating. I can't remember the last time an incumbent Nigerian President has been so close to losing an election.

I don't agree with ur 2nd sentence.
Moreover significant non indigenes exist in Lagos.
Its OK, let see.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: If some people had a scintilla of the kind of corruption that has gone on in GEJ's government, I don't think they will be saying "GEJ till 2019"! Just the share scale of monumental corruption that recently led a top New York banker to reveal to Ambassador John Campbell (former US ambassador to Nigeria) that there are at least 115 dollar billionaires in Nigeria. If only some had some of the insights we have on the Kind of corruption in this government. Voting for Jonathan is like voting for the destruction of Nigeria. ONLY if some knew, the share scale of corruption that even corrupt governors had to shout when they saw what was been stolen from the common wealth...ONLY if some knew....

APC is the best alternative for Nigeria...Death to PDP come 2015...GEJ will loose monumentally once we sort out our candidates rightly! I can assure you that...just watch and see.
This regime looks like the most corrupt regime because this regime is the most open regime and this regime has exposed corruption more than any other regime,.....GEJ's regime have been able to block many places where money leak away,....If your APC controlled states should dare open up their books for the masses to see then we will realise that there is monumental corruption going on thre

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ketoprofen(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2014
larride:

You and I know that politics is a game of numbers, its a known fact that GEJ will win 95% of the votes in SE and 80% in SS, APC will want to produce a candidate that will win their territory, right now, nobody in SE/SS can wrestle votes from PDP for APC, you know that, I know that and I'm sure APC strategist know that also, so they will think about their own stronghold and win their also. That's the reality on ground.

So what if APC doesn't win in SE?
What shd matter is that rochas and ngige have been endorsed as good ppl, at least by APC members.
They shd field any of them
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2014
dayokanu: This is about winning an election and the 2 candidates that gives the chance of winning are

Buhari and VP Fashola

APC should simply focus on their base and not care about what the opponent thinks

No need for any long consultations. Buhari and fashola are core APC guys not recent defectors and both have a cult like followership in their regions

Its now left for everyone in the APC to support them fully

@ the bolded, it seems APC e-rats are already divided, Mr dayo, it will still be the PDP defectors that will emerge as President and VP candidates , lets wait and see grin grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by phaat(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2014
party does not matter but candidate'nothing wrong with PDP except BAMANGA & GEJ
...lets bamanga resigns and gej to drop 2015 ambition,PDP would refulled like area 1 bus

I will also be disappointed in APC if their flag bearer is a defector from PDP. The election will become PDP vs PDP. They wont have anything to use in their campaign because it will mean nothing is changing and I will therefore advice them to change their logo ("change"wink to something else.[/quote]
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Pukkah: This Cramjones of a guy is an enigma. He puts forward his opinions, whether or not they are explosive or not, with some uncanny calmness and gentle stubbornness.

He ignores insults and turns a blind eye to snide remarks, preferring instead to focus on his message(s) which is to promote his APC party and weaken the PDP (my guess).

He's tenacious without being rude. He answers only relevant questions without losing focus. He also sidesteps issues that could snowball into distractions.

Honestly, the PPP team on the side of the PDP/Jonathan has a lot to learn from this guy who ruffles feathers without being ruffled.

Thats they way criminals operate.... until they reach their aim then you see their true evil colour
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2014
I ask again Mr. Cramjones.....

is it not more democratic for APC to conduct a primaries to pick a candidate, rather than "appointing" one.

The obsession with 2015 politics, rather than a clear plan for nigeria, will make APC less attractive to voters.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ejagbangba: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Bishop Juice:

Relegating yourself to second fiddle.

Now you can see how devoid of pragmatic nation building these APC goons are. They are merely digging the trenches deeper on ethnic and religious divides
u b big mumu.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

No, I meant there are at least 115 Nigerians worth at least $1bn. Confirmed. This has even been published, it is not more a secret. I won't mention their names, but obviously they have stolen the nation dry!

But Only You FFK stole 17 Billion Naira just in 6 months, so if there are other kettles , you are also a pot and not in position to call others black cos you are darker than black

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You should first remember when we started having free and fair elections. If this was OBJ or Yar Adua era, all this calculations and permutations wouldn't be necessary because results of elections are written even before the election is conducted. Change has come to Nigeria but the evil of the past, OBJ et al, are threatening a revenge. But they will fail. Good will always overcome evil. Fact!

Only gullible minds think the cramjones is intelligent. I can see through, he is at best a more refined Gbawe.
As soon as GEJ plugged in the holes they all used to siphon funds, they say he is clannish.
OBJ starved Lagos for years and Ogun was a mess under him, yet they have formed ally with him against GEJ.
I asked questions and cramjones has craftily avoided them. I understand his game, ignore those who can't be swayed and focus on the many others who are sitting on the fence.
One thing is certain, by the end of NC, the calculations would be different.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2014
patriotic007: This regime looks like the most corrupt regime because this regime is the most open regime and this regime has exposed corruption more than any other regime,.....GEJ's regime have been able to block many places where money leak away,....If your APC controlled states should dare open up their books for the masses to see then we will realise that there is monumental corruption going on thre

Absolute. Fashola do not believe in FOI that GEJ who is "so corrupt" believes in.
Who should be afraid of the FOI bill? The corrupt person or the Saint?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2014
TechWalker007:

Only gullible minds think the cramjones is intelligent. I can see through, he is at best a more refined Gbawe.
As soon as GEJ plugged in the holes they all used to siphon funds, they say he is clannish.
OBJ starved Lagos for years and Ogun was a mess under him, yet they have formed ally with him against GEJ.
I asked questions and cramjones has craftily avoided them. I understand his game, ignore those who can't be swayed and focus on the many others who are sitting on the fence.
One thing is certain, by the end of NC, the calculations would be different.

Replying you is like trying to crack a diamond with quartz. I will do not such thing at this time. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

Replying you is like trying to crack a diamond with quartz. I will do not such thing at this time. Thanks!

I can understand, you know how to play your game. But it doesn't change the fact that you are a bit still way behind. The harder you try, the more you win supporters to the camp of GEJ. it's threads like this that help. Did you read the post of your follower who just saw through your schemes. That's just one of many who didn't post.
If you care to know, I was in ACN while you were in PDP. It's issues like this that made me switch allegiance. Returning GEJ in 2015 is still not my goal but returning Nigeria to 60's - 90's, will I fight with all I've got, including supporting and voting for GEJ.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2014
patriotic007: I was not only talking about vice president,....why must north always front yorubas to get power and get away with it,....The same north annuled an election judged to be free and fair won by a yoruba man,jailed him killed his wife and then put a yoruba man as figure head in power inorder to transfer power to his brother,.....his brother rounded all the yorubas in the army and was almost killing them all but for God,...He died and another north came up again but had to push forward a yoruba man again to act as a transit for power to return to the north again,...the man did his 8yrs and ask for another which the north refused,....In order to spite the north,he disorganised the whole power equation formular and with God's devine wisdom power returned to the south,....Now the north is back to the yorubas again wanting to recruit them once again to wrestle power back to the north,...yoruba eronu o,....GEJ TILL 2019
You don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

On a second thought, not having the time sounds like admitting you don't have answers to the valid questions.

How can you convince Nigerians you are sincere if you can't provide answers to simple questions that were put forth as a result of your political calculations, opinion and passion?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by sammhi(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2014
My own take here is simple:
Nigeria is a tribalised state..and that is the bane of the society. we don't love each other..so we try to undo each other just to be in advantage position to loot.
It baffles me that during the Yardua short rule., the minister of petroleum was from the north, CBN governor, minister of finance, NNPC MD were all from the north. why? and yet no nobody from the north criticised Yardua. but GEJ is not even doing that , yet noise all over the place.
it just shows that the North and their collaborators are just interested in taking power to satisfy their own interest.

Tinubu Is collaborating with them because he too wants to control some oil well period! so it is all about selfish interest and not the interest of Nigerians!!.

I wish Nigerians will just see these hypocrisy and hypocrites and vote for a neutral party. Away with PDP, APC.. same people wit different label period.
the truth is PDP, APC the country will be same because it is same people

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by nku5: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

The talk of ignorance and brainwashing - the perception of Owerri does not equate to the perception of millions living in the north, whoes families have been destroyed by both Boko Haram and the Nigerian Military. It does not equate to the millions living in the South West that can feel their APC state governments working in their daily lives, despite the fact that the government at the center starves them of much needed funds for more development.

Finally, the perception of Aba, Onitcha and Bayelsa whoes population is only a pint to the teaming millions who hate GEJ in the SW and North cannot save GEJ from his coming failure. I will stop here, simply because your statement is just one of ignorance and false hope.

I asked you a question but you failed to answer. I know you didn't dodge giving an answer so I will ask you again.

Mr ffk

1. Its obvious now that your anti-igbo articles and dirty comments over time have been with the sole aim of creating a division of Nigerians to categorise SE/SS people and play ethnic politics ahead of 2015. To examine your post are you insinuating that GEJ has somehow developed "owerri" (SE) and harmed the north? Kindly explain what you mean. Thanks

2. I am genuinely interested in knowing how the FG is starving the SW of funds needed for development? Kindly break this down too.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by nku5: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2014
sammhi: My own take here is simple:
Nigeria is a tribalised state..and that is the bane of the society. we don't love each other..so we try to undo each other just to be in advantage position to loot.
It baffles me that during the Yardua short rule., the minister of petroleum was from the north, CBN governor, minister of finance, NNPC MD were all from the north. why? and yet no nobody from the north criticised Yardua. but GEJ is not even doing that , yet noise all over the place.
it just shows that the North and their collaborators are just interested in taking power to satisfy their own interest.

Tinubu Is collaborating with them because he too wants to control some oil well period! so it is all about selfish interest and not the interest of Nigerians!!.

I wish Nigerians will just see these hypocrisy and hypocrites and vote for a neutral party. Away with PDP, APC.. same people wit different label period.
the truth is PDP, APC the country will be same because it is same people

You hit the nail on the head. When Ekwueme after fighting so hard for democracy was schemed out by northern ex-generals on the basis that he was a biafran nobody said a word from among the hypocrites. After all the south-south has suffered in this country u see ppl talking about ijaw domination because GEJ is president. Yet they have no evidence to back up their nonsense talk. They are too animalistic to even cover their clannish and selfish lack of ideology.

The APC is going to speed up the division of this depraved union called nigeria. Who be fool?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by akonucheinfo(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones:

So God now endorses stealing of billions of dollars?

So God now endorses budgetary allocation of N1billion for food, when majority of Nigerians aren't sure of the next meal?

So God now endorses sponsoring of boko haram in the north, tearing it apart to ensure voting does not take place in APC strong holds?

So God now endorses a president that is known to lie all the time?

So God now endorses a Nigeria that has no standard health facility, a Nigeria with over 112 million living in poverty, a Nigeria with over 40 million jobless youth, a Nigeria now referred to as the "kidnap capital of the world"?

I don't know what god/God you serve but the God I serve does not endorse this!

So what does your god endorse, APC? Aturu!!

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Beync(f): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2014
cramjones: The PDP wants to hoodwink us into fielding a Northerner/SS or SE. We will not do that, even if the SE/SSner is competent an able. Why? Because we will loose if we do that.

"What does it profit a man to be the most competent from the SS/SE, but fails to win elections?" - Nothing. Therefore, while we in the APC considers merit, we must also balance it with geo-regional politics to ensure victory!
yes you are right. Apc even with a competent candidate from ss/se will not win election becos it's not a national party. It's a regional party hence it can't gather much vote to win a presidential election in other regions except sw and the north. Btw, good luck with your incompetent presidential candidate from the north, loosing is a sure thing.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
CramJones, since you create an average of 3 threads per day since 2014, may I ask what your topics will be today?
And please do not abandon this thread without answering valid questions put to you.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by kettykin: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2014
The first picture below was the situation as at 2011 with Boko Haram exploiting vexations in the Core north to foment trouble

The second picture shows the new scenario for 2015 and beyond showing the new political order and the direction Nigeria will likely take whether the North and south west will take up violence as a last resort to vent their frustrations is what is immediately not clear

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by akonucheinfo(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Gamji007:

No, Fashola is from MARS!

Olodo angry

Olori buruku!

We have north,west,south,east. So to you, fashola is from south na Or were you trying to say south west? You ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ the real olodo ! ode! omo ale , olori jati jati
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Babacele: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2014
What do you mean? Beyond using high falutin words for cosmetic appeal, are you a realist as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. Talking about ethnic sentiments and playing second fiddle , we know who are the real culprits. History is our guide to the reality of Yoruba's political idealism which allows for egalitarian self determinism ,human dignity and national development. When most noisemakers here couldn't visit their villages and towns for fear of being kidnapped by PDP hoodlums, it was in Yorubaland they hid. Where were they when a Yoruba man made GEJ the president? It takes a lot of thinking and political acumen to pull that off, not gra gra without sense! We know people who can't organize and sustain a political structure in this country. Abeg!
Bishop Juice:

Relegating yourself to second fiddle.

Now you can see how devoid of pragmatic nation building these APC goons are. They are merely digging the trenches deeper on ethnic and religious divides

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.