Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,247 members, 7,934,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

Wizkid Finally reacts To Not Being nominated For The headies - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wizkid Finally reacts To Not Being nominated For The headies (943 Views)

The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. / P-square & Iyanya Nominated For 2013 Soul Train Awards (photos + Details) / I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally reacts To Not Being nominated For The headies by hilario8898(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Many were stunned to see Wizkid’s name
absent from the 2013 Headies nomination
list.But the superstar doesn’t care about
that.
NotjustOk published a story on it and
Wizkid retweeted the post and said “My fans
see and appreciate all the work,,that’s enough
awards to last me a life time!”
Talk about maturity .I feel he should have
been in the Artiste of the Year category though…
Re: Wizkid Finally reacts To Not Being nominated For The headies by gidjah(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
u try boy, u might get there ds yr

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Baby Says Barrack Eminika Obama Ehehehe / Mad Cow Chases Student In Covenant University / Funmi Iyanda Recounts How NTA Shutdown Her Talk Show For Interviewing A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.