Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Isn't Right! Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Isn't Right! Help! (528 Views)

If Your Forehead Isn't Like This,you Are Missing Alot(pictures) / Seun Help: My Follow This Member Feature Isn't Working / Isn't Enugu's Dream FM, A Cosmo FM Comeback? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Isn't Right! Help! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good day nairalanders.

There is an issue that has been giving me sleepless nights for the past one week.
Power supply in my street is so unstable,never gotten better only worse. Here is the thing,one transformer is asigned to three very long streets including the street I stay and whoever is incharge of switching the electricity on is a very wicked human being angry.
When other streets in my area have electricity,we don't. Isn't that mor¤n a witch? undecided
That one dey sha,na this one dey pain me~»

For about three weeks now, no lightangry
Why? Transformer get problem. So each compound should pay 10,000 naira to replace what is missing in the transformer shocked
fellow Nigerians abeg,who stole it?
How did it get missing?
And why should PHCN ask us to pay for what we know nothing about?

The residents don't care because they can affort to run generators 24-7,which is no different than before.
Some "too smart" people have tapped light from the next street,at the right side. ok o. Naija we hail!

Another problem, the filling stations around this entire area cheats customers while a particular one has fixed his pump machine to run faster than normal. Is that right?
You tell them you want to buy petrol 500naira(including other prices),they sell 5litres and tell you that's how its done,meanwhile the display price is 97naira.so if it is 1000naira,they sell 10litres...so on
So I asked to speak to their manager,on several occasions but he wasn't around.

So nairalanders,what can I do about this?
no one around here cares,it is now a norm to be cheated. This isn't right. angry
Re: This Isn't Right! Help! by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
You want light - pay the money, when next election come around - Make them pay and vote right.
The Gas station cheating you all, then, report to the manager when he is around or ask for his contact number and call hiim

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents, Jonathan Promises Malala / Davido Explains Why He Flaunts His Wealth On Social Networks / A Nairalander's Thoughts On Malaysian Flight MH17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.