Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,898 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( (1394 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Bsideboi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Im 21, so smallish,5"5 in height, cute ( Yea indeed).Most gals i date dont seem interested in me but in my money which in turn has killed my self confidence.Will i ever find love

NL'ers i need your reassurance sad sad
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by equlibrium(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
1st to comment grin
Jesus is lord!

At op, gemmi som of dat mony, I wil teach u hw to find love and if u r too short to find it, I wil teach u hw to buy love wink
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Bsideboi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
equlibrium: 1st to comment grin
Jesus is lord!

At op, gemmi som of dat mony, I wil teach u hw to find love and if u r too short to find it, I wil teach u hw to buy love wink
Not cool @ all.

Is there a price for bn d first to comment
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by jashar(f): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
1st of all op..... @21 as a guy u shd be thinking of establishing yaself financially n mentally.
Do u seriously want to find luv @21?well if u do, u gotta develop character.
Girls always go for guys that are intellectually sound and emotionally mature.

BTW how much money do u have sef?
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by equlibrium(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gud question
hw much do u hv?
Cos if we r goin to buy u lov, it doesnt com cheap oh
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
I thought people said all you need is money?
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Eljay24(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Then give em the money already. .. grin grin

Ok my honest Advice
stop flashing your money before your personality.
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Bsideboi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
jashar: 1st of all op..... @21 as a guy u shd be thinking of establishing yaself financially n mentally.
Do u seriously want to find luv @21?well if u do, u gotta develop character.
Girls always go for guys that are intellectually sound and emotionally mature.

BTW how much money do u have sef?
cheesy im an Ajebo cheesy my folks gimme lots of cash plus i be sharp man iv got small businesses of mine.Get it!
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by cherriex(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
smiley grin Guy do u still hv some of the money left?
Hahaha u sound naive.
Must u tell or show d girls that u r an ajebota with lots of cash to spend? I think u create ur problem urself.
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by ebamma(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
hey bro, stop taking girls to fast foods on the first date, and buying stuffs, take them to mama's nkechi's food is ready and buy 150naira rice without meat for them, her reaction after u do this will show u whether she loves u or not
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by ebamma(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bsideboi: cheesy im an Ajebo cheesy my folks gimme lots of cash plus i be sharp man iv got small businesses of mine.Get it!
you are a self made maga bro, we can't help u only u can help yourself
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by JadeWilliam(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Like u said;ur stature is ur minus&mentally,babes wil knw d size of ur stuff.

Just enjoy ur life;b happy,donate most of ur cash 2charity;orphans,widows&motherless babies home&God wil giv u a perfect patner.

If Chinedu Ikedieze (Paw-Paw) can find a wife dat tall&pretty,al hope is not lost in ur case.
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by 190daclown: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
nigga got a few thousands and he thinks hes rich

fccc outta here son undecided
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by ebamma(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: nigga got a few thousands and he thinks hes rich

lol
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
I thought you guys say money and love walk together.

op look further you will find her with wat u have
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Before nko?

Na your fine face dem wan chop? grin
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by 2goodbobo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pix or it didn't happen lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by True2myself24(f): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Wow you are kinda short. I'm 5"5. It shall be well
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Ronnie65(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014

lol
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Lionbite(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
When you say 'money'....... Like how much do you mean?
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
It depends on how u approached her, most guys dat maybe come from rich homes dat re shy re normally fond of that, they usually tell a friend to like connect him to the gal, then once he does it "the friends normally tells d gal #the guy hold it#"...so what do u expect.
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Dubemkelly(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guy,gimme ur money,lemme see what they would love if not ur personality...Once I hv ur money,dey hv no option dan to love u 4 u
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Bsideboi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
ebamma: hey bro, stop taking girls to fast foods on the first date, and buying stuffs, take them to mama's nkechi's food is ready and buy 150naira rice without meat for them, her reaction after u do this will show u whether she loves u or not
Thanks a lot for d advice *it cracked me up 4 real*

Buh...honestly i feel i have nothing else to offer apart from trying to impress 'em .
Re: Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( by Bsideboi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014

I never said i was Rich! Well, to u being rich is owning a few thousand naira.The day i'll say im rich is when i hit my first million dollars and d Bank manager becomes my good friend *In weezy's voice* Stop! hating on a Ni**ar dat is a weak emotion.cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? / The Mistakes Young Men Must Avoid When Asking A Girl Out / How Men Got Lost? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.