Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Advice Neede..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Neede..... (508 Views)

Fresh Graduate Neede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Neede..... by Gloximazz(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
NDLERs,a friend of mine needs a serious help,was wt her few hrs ago,and she lamented hw bad she has always been wen she is angry and that she sincerely want to make a new live.back to why the issue of anger came up,we were doing d usual girly girly gist wen i asked her abt her fiance and then she paused for a while and gave out a very deep sigh,then i asked her wat happened,she opened up that she get angry @ almost everything and that she transfers agression easily which led to their breakup.it's really a thing of concern to me,that is why i brought it here. Pls she needs to knw how she can change frm this kind of trait which has caused her nothing but pains.she said she has tried to control it but to no avail. Your sugestions,advice,will be appreciated. Tnx.
Re: Advice Neede..... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2014
she jux hav to learn to manage her anger,next tym wen shes angry she should try sleeping by d tym she wakes up she wl feel a lot better another is dat she can also listen to music to calm her nerves instead of transferring her aggression on someone ..cox wen angered one says somefn dey regret afterwards
Re: Advice Neede..... by Gloximazz(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Sunxylove: she jux hav to learn to manage her anger,next tym wen shes angry she should try sleeping by d tym she wakes up she wl feel a lot better another is dat she can also listen to music to calm her nerves instead of transferring her aggression on someone ..cox wen angered one says somefn dey regret afterwards
tnx dear.i really do feel for her rightnw.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Review And My Candid View / What Did You Miss Most About Nairaland During The Down Period? / Construction And Repairing Of Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.