Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tell Me What To Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tell Me What To Do (821 Views)

Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. / TELL ME OF YOUR EXPERIENCE(S) WHILE FASTING FOR THE PURPOSE OF DETOXIFICATION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What To Do by camry2008: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
i am a guy of 33 yrs. working class graduate, my issue is that am still a vargin and the only time i tried it with one girl that is close to me we ended up on kissing alone and since then i have not even touch brest not to talk sucking it as my office guys use to demostrate, not as if i dont have the urge but dont know how to go about it , pls dont insult me just tell me what to do,
Re: Tell Me What To Do by idupaul: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
first question

1- does ur dick still rise? because prolong abstainance is one cause of temporary importence in men.

2- when u kissed her did u feel any strange thing.

well my advice is for u to let the girl know that u are a virgin and lack the proper skill set to have great sex and if she aint avirgin she will help u out.but if u ask me its easy, getting a woman laid is in the instinct. just put rods in holes and thrust, best of luck
Re: Tell Me What To Do by firstlady4(f): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2008
camry-2008
Congratulation my guy wink wink
Re: Tell Me What To Do by firstlady4(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
You have to see a doctor to know what is wrong with you if you are lipsrsealed or not
Re: Tell Me What To Do by camry2008: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2008
first_lady:

You have to see a doctor to know what is wrong with you if you are lipsrsealed or not

first lady, am 100% ok, is just that the gurt is not there, shame and fear, pls i will appreciate if u can give me ur number so that i can call u, i have been working for the past five years and feel like settling down soonest,.pls is not all about sex but some one to love
Re: Tell Me What To Do by mybad: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
Oga!

I realize its a state of mind.
You have a problem of the medulla, the part that has to do with attitude and thinking straight.

How can you be asking for a lady's number and you only just told the whole world at least nairalanders that you're suffering a partial impotence.
What really is your problem?

Have you ever heard of Wole Soyinka's "The Lion and the jewel"?
We all read am because we go school.

(1) (Reply)

International Health Insurance Cover / Hope For Hiv Aids Patients. 100% Percent Cure / Pls Help: Where Can I Get The Best Gym On The Mainland:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.