Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Happening Now: Amaechi Presents 2014 Budget To Rivers Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Amaechi Presents 2014 Budget To Rivers Assembly (611 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Amaechi Presents 2014 Budget To Rivers Assembly by tonte23(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
The Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi is at the moment, presenting the 2014 appropriation bill before members of the Rivers state House of Assembly. DailyPost recalls that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state as well as the leader of the anti-Amaechi lawmakers, Evans Bipi, had raised the alarm over plans to run the state assembly from the rivers state government house. Check website for full 2014 address

http://newsdiaryonline.com/amaechi-present-2014-budget-state-assemblythe-full-address/
Re: Happening Now: Amaechi Presents 2014 Budget To Rivers Assembly by tonte23(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2014
Jonathan has turned Rotimi Amerchi to the man of the moment, Amerchi I appreciate your boldness, courage, doggedness, ability to face tyranny with all available power. I will name one of my son 'Rotimi' to honour you,that Yoruba name I can see it in you. Ride on the man of the moment. It takes a man with lion heart to keep going without the fear of Mbu, Wike, Jonathan, Madam peace the PS to Dickson and other forces. We will overcome, we are overcoming!

(1) (Reply)

What Do Missed About Nairaland / Good News For Nigeria / Orji Uzor Kalu Is Warming Up Senate 2015.would You Vote For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.