Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,039 members, 7,890,403 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Blood Oath Repercussions??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Oath Repercussions??? (10081 Views)

Modified Bible Verses And Its Repercussions / Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? / Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please nairalanders, pardon my ignoramus question.........

DOES BlOOD OATH(convenant) have any repercussion?
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Bavvv(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
YcBeat: Please nairalanders, pardon my ignoramus question.........

yes...biblically a breach of d oath is death
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by funshint(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bavvv: yes...biblically a breach of d oath is death
And where in the bible is that madam?!
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
oh please!!! Dont scare me
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by clean2: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
blood oath has severe repercusion but can be destroyed by the superior power of the blood of Jesus christ. O.p nice to see u didnt do the suicide thing again, if u did by now u would have been gnashing ur teeth in fury furnace of hell fire. Gud u wised up
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by 4tunebest(f): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
As I mentioned in the other thread, there is no oath/covenant that can not be broken, blood covenant inclusive. You have a new covenant in the blood of Jesus when you accept HIM as your Lord and Saviour. This renders the previous covenant null and void because whoever the Son sets free is free INDEED.

Even the captives of the mighty shall be delivered
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Anomnity: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
YcBeat: Please nairalanders, pardon my ignoramus question.........

YC , blood oat covenant is a very serious & dangerous matter & if broken by any of the parties could create a spiritual embargo to hard work,marriage,childbirth etc.GOOD PART IS THAT IT HAS EASY REMEDIES.If you probably had a blood oat with your ex there are ways out:-
1. call your ex & confess your breach of the oat & beg for forgiveness & agree together to nullify & withdraw from the oat being careful you never engage in sinful extra-marital intimacy with her again.

>>>If your ex is the wicked type she can refuse to forgive & it can cause problems.So send a gift that will impress her & cause her to agree to have it broken.But do not ever near her(intimacy) again forever or the repercussion is worse than before.
>>>Note: Premarital relationship is contrary to divine order.

2. Give your life to Christ & find saintly anointed man of God to break it or if you are holy & prayerful you can break it with blood of Jesus.
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Anomnity:
YC , blood oat covenant is a very serious & dangerous matter & if broken by any of the parties could create a spiritual embargo to hard work,marriage,childbirth etc.GOOD PART IS THAT IT HAS EASY REMEDIES.If you probably had a blood oat with your ex there are ways out:-
1. call your ex & confess your breach of the oat & beg for forgiveness & agree together to nullify & withdraw from the oat being careful you never engage in sinful extra-marital intimacy with her again.

>>>If your ex is the wicked type she can refuse to forgive & it can cause problems.So send a gift that will impress her & cause her to agree to have it broken.But do not ever near her(intimacy) again forever or the repercussion is worse than before.
>>>Note: Premarital relationship is contrary to divine order.

2. Give your life to Christ & find saintly anointed man of God to break it or if you are holy & prayerful you can break it with blood of Jesus.
bro, thanks for always being there!!! I am very infuriated tonight.....see i had this girl, initially i was never into ladies, im a workaholic....she came into my life, lyk an angel, she changed my life!!! She made me very happy, i felt fulfilled, i felt complete!
Maybe becuz i loved her so much, i be came so protective and also a jealous lover.....pick fight with her always...
she noticed how much i became possessive but she endured.......
She asked me to take an oath with her, i never believed in fetish stuff, so i said no! On my birthday, she showed me a tattoo on her wrist and waist of my nickname and persuaded me to take an oath with her, which i did
Now she doesnt care about anything, she's moved on, i tried moving on, tried dating again bt dont lyk any!
How could she just forget me lyk dat? changed me? made me do vile stuff?.....FEEL LIKE KILLING HER OR DOING SOMETHING BAD TO HER(but i can't and i won't) it sure hurts lyk mad..just d thought of how happy she feels without me makes me mad....she never called me again, and if i do, i only get nothing but pains 4rm her....i want to forget her but it seems i just can't........she is 1 of d reason im getting depressed
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by clean2: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2014
the best remedy is for u to talk to ur heart and tell it to come under your control and forget her. Hit ur heart /left side of ur chest/ with ur hand and speak out telling it to come under ur control, within a short time u will be relieved of much pain. Once upon a time when i was at ur stage this technique kept me alive till date, love is naughty feeling it needs talking to
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2014
clean2: the best remedy is for u to talk to ur heart and tell it to come under your control and forget her. Hit ur heart /left side of ur chest/ with ur hand and speak out telling it to come under ur control, within a short time u will be relieved of much pain. Once upon a time when i was at ur stage this technique kept me alive till date, love is naughty feeling it needs talking to
bro, its easier said than done, im going insane trying to figure out ways to forget her bt none ain't working.....i dont want to fit in....im made to stand out, but i can't get my mind off her
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by gazilion: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
YcBeat: bro, thanks for always being there!!! I am very infuriated tonight.....see i had this girl, initially i was never into ladies, im a workaholic....she came into my life, lyk an angel, she changed my life!!! She made me very happy, i felt fulfilled, i felt complete!
Maybe becuz i loved her so much, i be came so protective and also a jealous lover.....pick fight with her always...
She asked me to take an oath with her, i never believed in fetish stuff, so i said no! On my birthday, she showed me a tattoo on her wrist and waist of my nickname and persuaded me to take an oath with her, which i did
Now she doesnt care about anything, she's moved on, i tried moving on, tried dating again bt dont lyk any!
How could she just forget me lyk dat? changed me? made me do vile stuff?.....FEEL LIKE KILLING HER OR DOING SOMETHING BAD TO HER(but i can't and i won't) it sure hurts lyk mad..just d thought of how happy she feels without me makes me mad....she never called me again, and if i do, i only get nothing but pains 4rm her....i want to forget her but it seems i just can't........she is 1 of d reason im getting depressed

Well, you cannot dwell on your past if you must move forward.
The best thing for you now is to completely give your life to Christ and come under the blood covenant of the Lamb of God.
Then you can go for deliverance in a bible believing church or talk to a mature Christian minister who will pray for you.
Except this oath is cancelled - you are yoked in this bondage.
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Anomnity: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Anomnity: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
YcBeat: bro, thanks for always being there!!! I am very infuriated tonight.....see i had this girl, initially i was never into ladies, im a workaholic....she came into my life, lyk an angel, she changed my life!!! She made me very happy, i felt fulfilled, i felt complete!
Sorry Beat,I've been busy.The story is pathetic.There are points to note from all you've said:-
1.She lacks integrity: She can demand for something as deep as an oat & easily disregard it shows she not even worth being married by any man.If a man dares marries that type,she'll easily break the marriage covenant & sleep around with your friends without regard.
2. You are better than her:- not saying this to flatter you but consider that you still regarded the oat but she has easily lost all regard as if it never happened.
3.She's dangerous:- her type can do anything to get a man for her selfish interest & she can kill or dump the man afterwards.Such can poison their husband in order to inherit property.
4. she's probably a player or a marine agent: All she did to you falls into the category of a player or a marine agent morespecially that use men,render them stagnant,steal their virtue & kill them or manipulate them to kill themselves.
These are my thoughts but not having the full details I'm limited.Please try find a saintly man of God with anointing to break every SOUL TIE & everything binding you to her.
>>>Try that mountains of fires churrch maybe they can help.Don't allow any worthless fellow that you are 100 times more intelligent,gifted,learned,endowed to destroy your life.

1 Like

Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Debeloved87(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Anomnity:
Sorry Beat,I've been busy.The story is pathetic.There are points to note from all you've said:-
1.She lacks integrity: She can demand for something as deep as an oat & easily disregard it shows she not even worth being married by any man.If a man dares marries that type,she'll easily break the marriage covenant & sleep around with your friends without regard.
2. You are better than her:- not saying this to flatter you but consider that you still regarded the oat but she has easily lost all regard as if it never happened.
3.She's dangerous:- her type can do anything to get a man for her selfish interest & she can kill or dump the man afterwards.Such can poison their husband in order to inherit property.
4. she's probably a player or a marine agent: All she did to you falls into the category of a player or a marine agent morespecially that use men,render them stagnant,steal their virtue & kill them or manipulate them to kill themselves.
These are my thoughts but not having the full details I'm limited.Please try find a saintly man of God with anointing to break every SOUL TIE & everything binding you to her.
>>>Try that mountains of fires churrch maybe they can help.Don't allow any worthless fellow that you are 100 times more intelligent,gifted,learned,endowed to destroy your life.
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by YcBeat: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Anomnity:
see bro, you dont know how your words uplift me......thanks
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by ekenwen: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
My man stop deceiving yourself sincerely every thing happen for a reason stop thinking about her. Your using the oath as a excuse to think about her , my brother the earlier you move on the better for you. just look at it as a learning point and try to love again one thing I can promise you is life is bigger all this love is every where just locate your own
Re: Blood Oath Repercussions??? by Whyte0606(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Concerning the topic,pls I want to ask what if someone use Bible instead of blood and you didn't later married each other is there any repercussions for that too

(1) (Reply)

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Would Someone Go To Hell If He Doesn't Do Water Baptism? / What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.