Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

Secured Shared Web Hosting Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secured Shared Web Hosting Site (440 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Best Hosting Site , Weyab Hosting... ..affordability And Trustworthy / Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secured Shared Web Hosting Site by mutago: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
I need help on how to get secured web hosting sites.
am building a site that may drive 1-5 millions of users but i dont have enough money for vps.
off course this site may require may be 10,000gb - 20,000gb of disk space and unlimited bandwidth.
my question is can someone get such

1: reliable and secured shared web hosting company in nigeria with the above mentioned space and bandwidth.
2: The apache server may have suphp,mod_security,mod_evasive,nginx and server thwarted to prevent users on the same server from accessing other users files installed.

This 2 website in nigeria claims they offer unlimited space and bandwidth. Is that possible. Are those sites secured. has anyone used them before. They are

1: 9jahoster.com
2: vbhostnet.com

Are they hosting company of their own or are they a reseller to some big Hosting site in US like Godday,hostgator etc

Thank You
Re: Secured Shared Web Hosting Site by curiouslad(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi
If you are not afraid to get your hand dirty with server management

You could try the free tier of amazon Ec2.
you would get a free cloud server for a year before you start getting billed.
Re: Secured Shared Web Hosting Site by mutago: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
amazon Ec2 does not make sense as its based on per hour, Thanks for responding

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Homepage Randomizer For Ur Site,read This / Free Joomla Tutorials And Articles / Our Students E-project - Could You Please Assess It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.