Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party (808 Views)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Nairalanders ,is It Still Right To Call APC The Opp. Party See This As Evidence? / PDP & APC... The Winner of NL Unofficial popularity poll Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Hblaise(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Would APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El- Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX- officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).[quote][/quote] 15. EX officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..

1 Like

Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by cumpaddre(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Come to think of it, this is very TRUE. Who else has noticed this??

1 Like

Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Toktee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ritarrd,give us the name of christians among them,this is a selected list,failure to that,u are a foool.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by untainted: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
But what other positions are left brother?

Toktee: Ritarrd,give us the name of christians among them,this is a selected list,failure to that,u are a foool.

2 Likes

Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Hblaise(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Toktee: Ritarrd,give us the name of christians among them,this is a selected list,failure to that,u are a foool.
. Mr I can see that u re Muslim bt I'm sorry this trend isn't against muslims. Pls don't insult me.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by cumpaddre(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerians and their way of thinking. The OP made serious point in this post but many of us will choose to ignore it. When the time comes, I pray I've finally left this country for good!

2 Likes

Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who no know say APC has a Religious Agenda and they are trying to recruit some so called Christians to hide their agenda grin grin grin grin grin We are unto them.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Hblaise(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2014
gboss4sure: We are unto them.
. What do you mean?
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by HowFar: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Almajiri People's Congress also known as moslem brotherhood led by Alhaji Buhari and Alhaji Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by jjcbuthot: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Jonathan regime will end some day and Nigeria will regain her name... united we stand.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by cumpaddre(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2014
^^^Weting this 1 dey talk?
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Toktee(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Hblaise: . Mr I can see that u re Muslim bt I'm sorry this trend isn't against muslims. Pls don't insult me.
And i want to inform you that "samuel" is my name,iam frm benue state,dose that sound clear to you,99% of people there are xtians,i just want to let u knw that iam nt a religious bigot like you easteners,you can nt brainwash me using muslims,muslims occupied 18 posititons,while xtians occupied 17,why dnt you state their names side by side with that of the muslims for the world to see wether it is a version of muslim brotherhood?
And who told you that muslim brotherhood has xtians in their ranks?
Is people like u that has helped keep this country in the dark this long,i pity u.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Toktee(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:
Almajiri People's Congress also known as moslem brotherhood led by Alhaji Buhari and Alhaji Tinubu.
Ojukwu hate,and died as a hater without achieving his biafran dream,so shall you follow unless u change ur mentality.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by cumpaddre(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Toktee: Ojukwu hate,and died as a hater without achieving his biafran dream,so shall you follow unless u change ur mentality.
Where are the MOD's when people like this e-diot above me are showing the world how full of sh*t they are
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Hblaise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Toktee: muslims occupied 18 posititons,while xtians occupied 17.
please name the 17 position occupied by Christians. I listed the 1s I'm sure nd it is confirmed pls list yours let's confirm
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
We are tired of this PDP propaganda, feed us something else.

*files nails* angry
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by RingRoadMafia: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Toktee:
And i want to inform you that "samuel" is my name,iam frm benue state,dose that sound clear to you,99% of people there are xtians,i just want to let u knw that iam nt a religious bigot like you easteners,you can nt brainwash me using muslims,muslims occupied 18 posititons,while xtians occupied 17,why dnt you state their names side by side with that of the muslims for the world to see wether it is a version of muslim brotherhood?
And who told you that muslim brotherhood has xtians in their ranks?
Is people like u that has helped keep this country in the dark this long,i pity u.

How market, bro? Turns out the warnings were right.
Re: Apc The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party by N3TRAL: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Propagandagrin

The Vice President is a devout christian.

The S.G.F is a Christian

Tinubu is your next President. The future First lady is Pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Crisis Can’t Intimidate Me —oshiomhole / PHOTOS: President Jonathan Decorated Today As Grand Patron Of FRSC / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Gov Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.