Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help: Global Impact Duped Me For The Singapore Sim Card. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Global Impact Duped Me For The Singapore Sim Card. (641 Views)

Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months / Sim Card Slot On My Laptop, How Do I Use It To Connect To The Internet / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Global Impact Duped Me For The Singapore Sim Card. by Ascony(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hi nairalnders. Please i want to make an important announcement to whom it may concern. its about this singapore sim card of a thing. do you know that one guy here from nairaland duped me of my hard earned N10,200 for this singapore sim? It is still a shoker to me till now because i never believed that guy man fit guy guy man. His username was global impact and he stopped posting some time ago. Please if anybody knows this guy. pls help me out.
I have two of his account details which he gave me in the course of our transaction he said one is his(oceanic) while the other one belongs to his boss(Gtb). I dont know now which is true. they are as follows-

Name/ Eric adams Name= Victor ayodele
BAnk= GTB Bank= oceanic bank
Account number=4314392001590 Account number= 0171001006939

Anybody who can help me track this dump phuk will have 50% of the money. I am dead seroius about this. i am looking forward to you guys, Thanks.
Re: Help: Global Impact Duped Me For The Singapore Sim Card. by uspry1(f): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2008
Why don't you report him to EFCC?

We, the nairalanders are not internet police to arrest him! Sorry for your loss! You ought read the following link below:

Freedom Software/ free browsing/ 24/7 free browse - Nothing But Scam
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145254.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Resellers & Agents Needed / Network Access Point On Pentium M Laptop / Importance Of Freegate Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.