Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,177 members, 7,977,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:20 AM

Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School (47166 Views)

Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by jude33084(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Stupidity In d highest order. Make your research dumb head
akhis:

Hey man, you got it wrong. Child abuse is child abuse. Its not a child doing that he came to this world so parents should be ready to take care. Its not a child's duty to work for the money be it public holiday weekend or out of school time and its the function of any public office holder not to encourage this in any form.
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by dungdusugyang(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

If u ask me I'd say he should summon up courage and resign for the fact a kid is is hawking under his watch as governor.
Then what do you...all northern governors should do
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by dagbokoncept(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
PDP = fresh air
APC= change

All na job.
If not to enrich themselves,then why on earth will they want to hold political office.

I beg, I sit down dey enjoy my vegetable soup with bush meat and black amala.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by redsun(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
jude33084: Stupidity In d highest order. Make your research dumb head

I wonder what research you want him to make?He is speaking the truth,it is you that need to make some serious research.

Children are not main to fend for adults or themselves,unless in unexceptional circumstances like war or if their parents are incapacitated by illness of some sort.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Toosure70: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :
Shame!! Edo State Gov. On It Again Pic

Why can't our Dear (attention sick) governor just stay off the media for once? This is absolute display of sheer ignorance and worst still, his social Media Assistant comes online to publish these insulting pictures when he should be ashamed of the actions of his boss.

The child in this photo is supposed to be preparing for school, or be in school doing something more deserving and not hawking. The governor (with this show of shame) is endorsing child abuse and child labor, buying chips from a child who is hawking on the streets. Only in a society devoid of good governance this kind of child abuse is celebrated. Should we be jumping up celebrating it as good gesture or humanity? what do you expect? A governor who didn't pass through a primary school system will never know who should be in school and who should be hawking.
WERE SOMEBODY. DO U KNOW IF DIS HAPPENED ON WEEKEND? ..OR IS WRONG TO HELP PARENTS. MUMU FUUUUUUUUULLLLL
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by vlarge: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
You guys should leave this man alone. He is human like any other person should be allowed to leave a normal life rather than pick on every little thing he does. Abah!
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
have schools resumed for 2014?
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by jude33084(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Osho saw d kid hawking and approached her. After talking and questions he gave d kid a cheque, collected one chip and sent her home besides he was nt d one dat sent d child hawking. You guys on NL shld ask question b4 attacks.
redsun:
I wonder what research you want him to make?He is speaking the truth,it is you that need to make some serious research.

Children are not main to fend for adults or themselves,unless in unexceptional circumstances like war or if their parents are incapacitated by illness of some sort.
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by donphilopus: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
MODs stop spewing sheet as the headline of a thread! Who told you that the time Oshiomole saw her was school period? And, who told you the girl was not a pupil/student? I hate "lies" Mods.
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by denony(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
go and die remix
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Deiok(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
yemi2plus:
So? That does not change anything.
So what you all are saying here is, he should have arrested the little girl, so you will have some thing to accuse him of, or to make him look like a heartless man. Nigerians we should help our so that God will help this country.
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by donphilopus: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Who are those fools asking him to resign because he saw a kid hawking and bought chips from the kid?! Are there no hawkers in your states, who are kids? Some people are just naturally stewpid for asking him to resign?

Is he the Stella Oduah that should resign?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by emmanok24(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why will all these UNREPENTANT HYPOCRITES on NL not use their common sense for once?
Cos a girl was hawking during or after school hours have turned him to a failure?
Is he supposed to babysit every child of school age and follow each of them into the classroom?

#smh
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

Why can't our Dear (attention sick) governor just stay off the media for once? This is absolute display of sheer ignorance and worst still, his social Media Assistant comes online to publish these insulting pictures when he should be ashamed of the actions of his boss.

The child in this photo is supposed to be preparing for school, or be in school doing something more deserving and not hawking. The governor (with this show of shame) is endorsing child abuse and child labor, buying chips from a child who is hawking on the streets. Only in a society devoid of good governance this kind of child abuse is celebrated. Should we be jumping up celebrating it as good gesture or humanity? what do you expect? A governor who didn't pass through a primary school system will never know who should be in school and who should be hawking.
op mumu dey smell for ur body..has school resume ..do u know how the girl survive each day..the gov gave her a milla dat will chang there lives forever and ur talk rubbish...una dey mumu..y don't u go help the girl..notn person do wa good..tufiakwa
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by jude33084(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

How do we believe that? And besides, would scholarship not have been a better option instead?

[size=20pt] You are a disgrace![/size] sad

Just to make front page you quickly post this hatred you called a write up without making a good research of what really transpired?

And Nairaland moderators allowed it?

Nairaland is becoming a mess sad
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by ladyinvelvet(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
I tire for this kind talk sef. Don't you also buy chips from children who
should be in school? And what have you done about it?! Most times, we find it so easy to complain about people in power and we forget about
what we can do to make things better.
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by jude33084(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
rasojie: What baffles me is that most of all these e fighters do not even live in Edo but believe in what they have been told. This man single handedly opened our Eyes to a glimpse of good governance and you are here spewing trash and looking for every little mistake to bash the governor. He has made Edo state one of those states that are free politically. Come rain come snow Edo people will always love this man. He has set a good standard that every Governor after him will try to emulate. I love you oshio. Keep on the good work and let bad belle people die in hate

And most of them have not even left their state before. angry

I challenge any of them here to show in pictures the standard of Educational facilities(primary and secondary) in their state compared to what Osho baba has done? cool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

You are a pure person!

So what if he buys snacks hawked by a kid?

What did you expect him to do? Grab the girl and take her to school?

Mooron, you think policies are formed arbitrarily on the streets?
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Otseh: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
schools are on holidays.
Nothing is wrong if she hawks chips to support her family during holidays
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by fegflu: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
omenka: @ Op. Why hyperventilate over an event who's details you are oblivious of? Firstly, do you know what time of the day the pic was taken? What makes you think the child is suposed to be in school at that time? Secondly, do you know what transpired between the gov and the kid? For instance, there was a day i was at a gas station to get some fuel. Saw a kid hawking kashew nuts looking shaby and all. Twas around 9am n i thought she should be in school. Called her, bought one and enquired why she isnt in school and she told me she was chased away cos she had yet to pay her fees. Asked how much n she said N500 (guesed they run the ubec stuff). Luckily i had just that amount left on me. Handed it to her and told her to make sure she goes to school the next day. I'm saying this cos from your viewpoint, the gov erred but i put it to you the pic tells us nothing about what hapened there on the long run but just captures a PARTICULAR SECOND of time. He may have issued some huge money or scholarship or anything, the pic doesnt say. And by the way, would it have been more appropriate had he totally ignored the hawker, since your query borders on his patronage?

Who is this OMENKA? Is it the one that follow Al Mustapha Killed Nigerians for ABACHA. Pls dentify ur self. Cus I am confuse. I tot they said u were in BRAZIL? Are u back now? Democracy we hail!
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by fegflu: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
omenka: @ Op. Why hyperventilate over an event who's details you are oblivious of? Firstly, do you know what time of the day the pic was taken? What makes you think the child is suposed to be in school at that time? Secondly, do you know what transpired between the gov and the kid? For instance, there was a day i was at a gas station to get some fuel. Saw a kid hawking kashew nuts looking shaby and all. Twas around 9am n i thought she should be in school. Called her, bought one and enquired why she isnt in school and she told me she was chased away cos she had yet to pay her fees. Asked how much n she said N500 (guesed they run the ubec stuff). Luckily i had just that amount left on me. Handed it to her and told her to make sure she goes to school the next day. I'm saying this cos from your viewpoint, the gov erred but i put it to you the pic tells us nothing about what hapened there on the long run but just captures a PARTICULAR SECOND of time. He may have issued some huge money or scholarship or anything, the pic doesnt say. And by the way, would it have been more appropriate had he totally ignored the hawker, since your query borders on his patronage?

Who is this OMENKA? Is it the one that follow Al Mustapha Kill Nigerians for late ABACHA. Pls dentify ur self. Cus I am confuse. I tot they said u were in BRAZIL? Are u back now? Democracy we hail!
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by koolg: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
i can count at least five cameras. this raises an eyebrow. it was a planned show. LOL
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by loswhite(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

Are u serious? Did u say impossible? Do u realize these guy got their education practically free? U should know that the decay as witness in Nigeria today all started at these guys generation? I wont agree with that at all.
guy there will always be poor people and everybody will not and cannot go to skool. I think u should spend ur energy on
Ppl giving birth to kids dat they can train instead of attacking d governor
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by loswhite(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

If u ask me I'd say he should summon up courage and resign for the fact a kid is is hawking under his watch as governor.
clearly insane. Thief u dey eye d governor job abi. Instead of attacking d parents u r attacking d governor
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Your post said 70% of what's on my mind. Thanks. All these attention seeking posters.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Are skuls nt on holidays?
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by barcaboi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ur name says it all...love-vendor...did u know he wrote a cheque of 1million for the girl and gave her chips to those around...hope u guys will stop judging without checking for facts first....obun
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by godsony: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

[b][/b]

Lucius ... Or lucifer where are u from? So kids have not been hawking in all adminisration
In nigeria? I gues you are blinded by personal hatred for oshio baba.
In fact. GO AND DIE !!!
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by pardechevuex(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
I thought schools are on holiday
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't like how pple tink....what makes u tink the girl is not going to scul..what time was it when he was buying the stuff from d girl?.....so children can't help their parent to hawk again and every children that hawk is not going to school!!..Nigerians level of thinkin is very low bcoz of tribalism and politics!!..
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by mazizitonene(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
So some bunch of fuktards, lunatics and retards like the op really believe that the governor bought the chips, paid the gal #100 , took some hotshots with his entourage, told the girl to go, and comfortably ate the damn chips right? undecided
Damn idiots/attention seekers!!!
Re: Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School by mazizitonene(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
pimp_lucious :

If u ask me I'd say that your parents should disown you and they should also be tried in court for sending a da.ft, senseless kid into the world to spread ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.